- Text Size +

This was a very awkward moment for me. I didn't know what to do. I have a strange way of dealing with awkward situations like this. For example, as I sat there, staring at the giant cave that lay in front of me, all I could do was laugh.
"Fancy seeing you here old friend!." I said aloud. "I haven't seen you in about 16 years!"
Mom had arrived back at her office and sat down in her chair, pushing me into her vagina. I have to admit, it was pretty cosy in there, and very moist. Within seconds I was covered in her juices. The worst bit was, I was past caring at this point. Had I lost so much dignity that I stopped viewing myself as her son? It seemed so because before I knew it, I was just standing there, rubbing the walls of my Goddess' cavernous pussy. Did I say Goddess? Woops! I meant to say my mothers pussy.

I could feel my mother squirming in her seat, I was turning her on, even at my size. Things were getting intense in there at this point. Her muscles were contracting all around me and crushing my fragile body, and I loved every second of it! I was now floating in my mothers juices. If she didn't do something soon, I would be dead. My mind was telling me to get out of there before it was too late, but my body refused to move. I now had a raging hard-on that I simply had to satisfy. I rubbed my penis against the extremely wet walls of my mothers vagina.
It was working, I could feel it coming! BAM! I exploded inside her. It was then that my mother also had an orgasm, sending me flying out, back into her panties.
My mother let out a moan. At the time, I thought she was alone in her office. But then I heard a man's voice.
"Are you alright Barbara?" He asked.
"I need to be excused sir." She replied.
I guessed she was in the middle of a meeting when this happened. She was racing to the bathroom now. Her pussy wasn't finished with me, it was still pulsating. I walked up to her clit, and planted a gentle kiss on it. This sent her into a frenzy and she had another orgasm all over my body.

My mother eventually made it to the bathroom and took her pants off. She looked at the mess at the front of her panties and noticed the faint figure of a man right in the centre. She plucked me out. I looked up at her beautiful face, she look furious.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE PLAYNG AT!?" She yelled.
I told her the whole story. How I flew out of her bed and into her panties. How I had escaped death from the sewers. How I had rolled to the front of her panties and was pushed in when she sat down. However, I left out the bit where I was pleasuring her. I simply told her that when I slipped in, her squirming caused me to rub against her, which then caused her to have an orgasm. I couldn't tell her what really happened in there, there are limits.
Luckily, she bought the story and placed me in her shoe for the remainder of the day. As the day slowly went by, her juices had dried and I was now completely stuck on the ball of her foot.
My mother was working overtime so we didn't get back till 11pm. Tommorrow was Saturday so Becky was still up. Mum washed the cum off my body. She still felt very uncomfortable around me after what had happened so she told Becky to look after me that night.

As I was giving Becky a footrub she decided to have a chat with me.
"So mom told me what happened today." She said.
"Yeah. It was tragic." I replied smiling hoping she wouldn't notice.
"Oh come on bro, I'm not that stupid. Tell the truth, what happened down there?" he asked.
I sighed. I didn't want to tell her but at this point I trusted her completely. So I told her the truth. When I was done, she simply smirked.
"So you're into that sort of thing huh?" She asked as she removed her right foot and placed her left foot in front of me. I got straight to work.
"It's funny." I replied. "Before this happened to me the thought of doing that to you or mom disgusted me. But now..... I dont know, I sort of get these urges that I can't control."
"I noticed you said me aswell, not just mom." She said. Her smirk turned to a cute smile.
"Shit." I thought.
She started to giggle.
"Don't worry about it bro, you wanna know a secret?" She asked.
"Sure." I replied.
"Well, you being this small, rubbing and licking my feet, it kinda turns me on." She said.
"You noticed the licking?" I asked, feeling ashamed.
"I could feel it you fool!" She said laughing. "And it felt great!"
I started to laugh too.

"So bro, Since you're into this whole incest thing, how about we have some fun?" She asked grinning.
The look on her face told me I didn't get a say in this anyway. Luckily for me, I wanted it.
"Sure sis!" I said with a smirk on my face.
"Great." She replied plucking me off her foot and bringing me up to her face. "Were gonna have soooo much fun little bro!" She said laughing.
"Can't wait!" I replied, also laughing.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm wondering if I should change the title of the story since I want to have more of Becky in the story. Tell me what you think. Please leave a review!