- Text Size +

I woke up to the feeling of mom gently tapping my body. She had quite a serious look on her face.
"Honey, I have to go back to work today." She said. "I've taken too much time off."
I tried to hold back my happiness. Did this mean I got to spend more time with Becky?
"Also, Becky has to go to school today." She said as if she had read my mind.
"Do you think you will be fine in the house by yourself?" she asked.
My heart sank. I wanted to see Becky. But I didn't want to mention this to mom so I simply nodded my head.
"Are you still tired?" she asked. "Would you like to go back to sleep?"
I nodded and she placed me on the bed and checked her watch.
"OH DEAR! I'M LATE!" She yelled.
She ran into the bathroom and took the quickest shower possible. I looked on the floor, she had already laid out her work clothes. I couldn't help but notice her rainbow coloured panties. It stood out from the rest of her clothes.

She ran out of the bathroom covering her body with a towel. She practically fell on the bed sending me flying off onto the floor. Luckily, my fall was broken by a soft, cushiony surface. I opened my eyes and noticed that I was surrounded by a strange colourful fabric. I instantly knew where I was.
"Oh crap." I thought to myself.
Just then, my mothers two titanic feet were inside the legholes of her panties and I was going up. I tried yelling for her to stop but she couldn't hear me. The last thing I saw before I was in total darkness was her gigantic asscrack.
Mom continued to get dressed and ran out of the house into her car. I'm guessing she was in too much of a hurry to check up on me before she left.

When she sat on the car seat her butt cheeks flattened slightly sending me up closer to her anus. The smell was horrible. I had never smelt anything like it. I managed to last 5 minutes before passing out.

I have no idea how long I was out, but when I came to, she was at work, sitting in her office. She was talking to what sounded like a coworker. I was too preoccupied to listen to their conversation. I only heard these 9 words which terrified me.
"Please excuse me, I have to use the restroom."
I had no intention to end up in the sewer so I began to struggle as much as possible to free myself from her butt. Luckily for me, my mom was unable to control herself and let out a small silent but deadly which gave me the push I needed to free myself. I'm not sure if you could call it luck, at my size I almost died from the smell. But at least now I wouldn't be spending the rest of my life fighting sewer rats.

Mom entered one of the cubicles, took her trousers and pants off, and did her business. During this process, I slid from the back side to the front side of her panties.
"Oh great." I thought.
She finally finished, flushed the toilet, and put her pants back on without even looking at them. I was now tangled in her pubic hairs. I could still smell the urine from her private area. I almost gagged. 

I tried to free myself from my mothers deadly hairs but only made my situation worse. I gave my mother an itch that had to be scratched. She went back into the cubicle and scratched so hard that I was freed from my prison. You'd think that was a good thing, But unfortunately I was now facing my mothers gigantic pussy... and it looked hungry.  

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review and tell me what you think!