- Text Size +

My mom had left for the doctors and I was sitting on the bed next to my sister. We both felt very awkward around each other at this point.
"So uh, how does it feel being.... you know."
"The size of an ant?" I asked.
"Yeah." she replied.
"Well surprisingly enough it sucks whales balls!" I said.
"Okay okay I was just asking jeez." She said.

We continued to sit in total silence before Becky finally spoke.
"So mom tells me you have a foot fetish." She said smirking.
"Oh god." I said aloud.
"Oh don't worry bro theres nothing to be ashamed of." She said stroking my back softly with her forefinger "How about a footrub for sis eh? Since your into that thing anyway."
She didn't give me time to respond. She grabbed my body and placed me on the floor, in front of her two perfect feet.
I couldn't, this was my sister. My LITTLE sister. I was about to refuse, but my instincts kicked in again. I actually WANTED to do this. What was wrong with me?

I walked up to her right foot, placed both my hands on it and began to rub. I'm not going to lie, it was the best feeling ever. I could hear her moaning up above.
"Oh that feels so good. You must have a gift for this sort of thing." She said giggling.
I didn't care. It felt so good rubbing her soft, smooth skin. I looked up. She looked like she was daydreaming. I took this opportunity to plant a kiss on her foot. She didn't seem to notice. I continued like this for a few minutes before she finally grabbed me.
"How about you do the top half of my feet now bro?" She said grinning.
"But I can't reach!" I said.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of it." She replied.

She held me by my legs and once again I was descending towards her foot. Only this time, she didn't let go of me. She simply rubbed my face against her foot. The worst part was, I was enjoying it. I feel so ashamed thinking of it even now but at the time I didn't care and I don't think she did either. I couldn't hold myself any longer. I stuck my tongue out and took in the amazing taste of her magnificent feet. Once she was satisfied, she took me off her foot, and placed me on her lap, smiling.
From where I was standing, I could see through her skirt and saw her white panties. Heres the awkward part, I noticed a strange wet area on her panties. Did making me her footboy turn her on? I decided not to mention it. Licking her foot was one thing, but having sex with her was on a completely different level.

She placed me on her pillow and laid down on her bed, facing me. She stared at me for a while, her sweet, warm breath washing over my body. We chatted for a while before mom knocked on the door and took me back to her room.
She then told me that the doctors were unable to find a cure and I might stay this way forever. I was gutted.
That night, mom left me in her sock as she slept. She told me she thought it would be more comfortable for me. As she slept, she would scrunch her toes every now and then, crushing me in the process. It didn't seem to hurt as much, maybe I was getting used to it. I'm not going to lie, that night I missed Becky. All I could think of before I slept was her beautiful, bright blue, sparkling eyes.

Chapter End Notes:

I've noticed that all my chapters so far have been foot related. I'll try to chnage that in the upcoming chapters. Until then, please leave a review and give me any suggestions for what you would like to see happen next.