- Text Size +

Mom carefully placed me in the toe section of her shoe and gave me about a minute to get comfortable. She then inserted her foot slowly to avoid harming me. She wrapped her toes around me and started the car.
The drive home was not as painful as I expected it to be. It was smelly, but not too painful. My head was placed directly below her big toe and more sweat was beginning to form. It was halfway through the car journey that I realised something that made me sick to my stomach. I wanted to kiss and lick her big toe.
"Brad you crazy little shit." I thought to myself.
I managed to resist the urge.... at first.
It was about 15 minutes into the journey that I could no longer resist. That toe was staring at me, mocking me. I had to lick it.
I couldn't help myself, my tongue had a mind of its own and was coming out of my mouth. My tongue made contact with her toe and was greeted by a bead of sweat that had dropped into my mouth. I wanted to spit it out... but I couldn't. What was happening to me?

For the next 15 minutes I did nothing but kiss and lick my Goddess'..... Uh, I mean my mothers feet. We finally arrived home and mom took me out of her shoe. She noticed that I was soaking wet from her sweat.
"Honey are you okay?" She asked. "Didn't it get smelly down there?"
"Nah, it was great mom, thanks." I replied.
She looked down and I couldn't help but notice the surprised look on her face. I too looked down and saw something I hadn't noticed before. I had an erection. It must have been from the kissing and licking. I had never been so humiliated in my life.
"Damn my stupid fetish." I thought to myself.
"Well, what's happened here then little man?" She said giggling.
I hid my face in shame, I couldn't look at her.
"Oh don't worry about it sweety." She said soothingly. "You're a teenager, it's only natural."
I still couldn't look up.
"Would you like me to take care of it for you?" She asked.
I looked up. What did she mean "take care of it?"
I didn't have enough time to respond. Before I knew it, she had placed me on the palm of her hand and wrapped her thumb and forefinger around my member.

She started to rub my erect penis. I wanted to tell her to stop, but it felt so nice. She slowly started to pick up the pace. She went faster, faster, faster until finally I exploded all over her hand. She giggled then grabbed a tissue and cleaned her hand. Mom sat down on her bed and kept me the palm of her hand.
"So little man." She said. "How does it feel being... you know, that size?"
"Well to be honest, I expected it to be a lot worse." I replied. "But thankfully you're here to look after me."
"Oh thats so nice to hear sweety."

At that point, the phone rang. Mom placed me on the bed and answered it.
"Hello?... Oh really? I'll be right over!"
She hung up the phone and turned to me.
"Sweety, that was the doctors, they have some results on your little problem." She said enthusiastically."
"Really? That's great!"
"Honey, I think it's better if I go alone, so I'll leave you with your sister."
I sighed but realised I wouldn't be able to change her mind.
"Ok mom."

She gave me to Becky and set off for the doctors.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review!