- Text Size +

Once again the doctors were completely useless. The only information they were able to give us was that the shrinking had stopped. Both me and mom left completely disappointed.

On the way to the car, mom stopped and brought me up to her face.
"Sweety, do you mind if I do a little shopping before we go back home?" She asked.
She brought me up to her ear.
"I don't mind at all, this is the first time I've been out of the house in ages." I replied.
"Great!" she said.

She put me back in her pocket and made her way towards the car. I didn't notice at the time but she placed me in her other pocket this time. The problem was that this pocket had a small hole in it. All it took was a few steps before I slipped out of her pocket and was sliding down her leg. Luckily for me the shoes she was wearing were slightly too big for her which left a small gap for me to fall through.

Everytime she took a step her foot raised a bit causing me to slip underneath her foot. At first it wasn't so bad. Her foot still smelled fruity like her lotion. Unfortunately for me it was a hot day and it wasn't long before the sweat started to form. To a normal person it wasn't very noticeable but every bead of sweat was about the size of my fist. In the car it wasn't so bad as she was using her other foot to push the pedals. It was when she left the car the pain started. Every step she took forced the air out of my lungs. I had to try to keep my breaths in time with her footsteps. As the day went on more sweat began to form and it was now impossible for me to avoid it. Every minute or so a bead of sweat would slip into my mouth and I would be forced to swallow it.

Suddenly, mom stopped. Crushing me in the process. She was waiting at the till to pay for her items. At the time, I thought that was the worst it was going to get. Then she started to tap her foot impatiently and lucky me, it was the foot I was stuck to. Every time her foot hit the floor it felt like my bones were going to break. Worst of all, everytime her foot hit the floor, my tongue sprang out and licked her foot. It was like a reflex.

Finally, after 10 minutes of this torture, mom had finished shopping and got back to the car. She reached into her pocket and noticed the hole.
"Oh shit!" she yelled.
She then burst into tears thinking I had been crushed under someone's feet. I decided to rub her foot and see if she could feel it. I rubbed and licked her foot as hard as I could. Luckily it worked. She removed her foot from her shoe and checked the underside of her foot. She then peeled me off and continued to sob.
"Honey that's the second time I've almost killed you today! I'm so sorry!"
I decided to make her feel better. After all, she had been so supportive during this whole ordeal.
"It's fine mom, I think the shrinking made me stronger, it didn't hurt me at all!"
She started to rub the tears off her eyes. "Really?"
"Yeah!" I replied. "In fact, I enjoyed it down there, it was more comfortable that your pocket."
Mom smiled and planted a kiss on my body.
"Thanks honey. I have to admit, you did feel good down there. I thought you were a pebble at the time but I guess I was wrong."

I started to feel nervous, I had read enough giantess stories to know where this was going and sure enough.
"Sweety, I don't want to lose you again so how about I put you back in my shoe. After all, you said it was more comfortable in there anyway."
I sighed. "Sounds great mom." I said as enthusiastically as possible.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review!