- Text Size +

The drive back home was awkward for both of us. So we both remained silent. We arrived home and got out of the car. We both noticed that I had shrunk some more during the drive but said nothing. We entered the house and mom finally spoke.
"Would you like anything to eat sweety?" She asked.
"No I'm fine mom." I replied. "I'm going to my room, I need some alone time."
"Okay honey." She said. I could tell she was worried by the way she spoke.

I didn't leave my room for the rest of the day. Mom tried knocking on my door a few times but I pretended I was asleep.
Tomorrow was Monday. Thank God it was the holidays. I couldn't be bothered dealing with whatever shit people at school would do if they saw me

I shrunk the most during the first week. By the following Monday I was at 3ft 5. After that, the shrinking slowed down, but it was still happening. We hadn't heard back from the doctors yet.
"Useless bastards." I thought to myself.

After all of the giantess stories I had read I thought my sister would be tormenting me by now. But oddly enough, she was the most worried of us all. Everyday she would check up on me and see if I was ok. Then again, in all of the stories I had read, the brother was always an asshole
to his younger sister. I on the other hand have always been quite nice and caring towards her. So I guess it makes sense that she didn't have that that desire for revenge towards me.

It was the last day of the holidays and the doctors had advised my mom to keep me at home. Who could blame them? I was down to 2 feet tall.

At this point, my life had changed drastically. I had to be assisted in almost everything. Including eating, washing and using the toilet. It was so humiliating.

I was shrinking by about an inch a day now so by the time my sister had finished her first week of school I was down to 1ft 5. Now whenever I saw either of my family members, all I got was a great look at their legs unless I really tilted me head to see their face. Even then it was hard to see past their massive DD breasts. I now had to be assisted with everything. Becky and mom took it in turns to help me go about my business. I was more of a chore now than a human being.

A week later I was only 1 ft tall. But that night, something interesting happened, I shrunk by almost 1 foot! I was now less than an inch tall and had no idea what to do. Mom and Becky wouldn't be expectIng me to shrink this much in one night and might not see me. I laid on my colossus bed for a few hours brainstorming ideas but was interrupted by my mom who burst into the room to check up on me. She was wearing skin tight jeans and a slightly baggy white T-shirt. I could see her nipples through the shirt so she wasn't wearing a bra either.
I tried calling her but she couldn't hear me.

"Where on earth is he?" She said aloud. "He's too short to open the door himself so he can't have gotten out."
I could tell she was starting to worry but then the worst happened. Her ass began to descend on my bed and on me. I tried yelling some more but it was no use. Within a few seconds I was being squashed by her left buttcheek. She reached for a nearby phone and began to dial a number. I could roughly hear what she was saying from where I was. Based on the conversation I guessed she was talking to the doctors.

"He's gone!" She yelled. "There's no way he could have left his room without help and I don't know what's happened to him."
"Ma'am calm down." Replied the doctor. "We've run some tests and we believe that he might have shrunk by quite a bit overnight so just search the room for him."
"Thank you doctor." she responded then put the phone down.

She sat on my bed searching the floor for a while before finally realising where exactly she was sitting.
"OH GOD!" she screamed as she got off the bed. Unfortunately for me I was now stuck to her butt. She searched the bed frantically for her fragile son. After five minutes she began to sob thinking she had killed me. Then a thought came to her head. She began to feel her ass for anything strange and sure enough, after a few seconds she found what she was looking for. She plucked me off her jeans and brought me up to her face. She was crying.

"Sweety I'm so so sorry! She exclaimed. "I hope I didn't hurt you!"
She brought me close to her ear so I could speak.
"I'm fine mom don't worry." I said.
"Were going to the doctors now! She said angrily. "This has gone way out of hand."
She then looked me over with a thoughtful look on her face.
"Is it ok if I leave you in my pocket sweety?" She asked. "I would put you in my purse but you might get crushed in there."

I nodded my head and she smiled. She placed me in her pocket as carefully as she could and we set off for the doctors.

Chapter End Notes:

The giantess bit has finally started :) Please leave a review!