- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

@@@!!!READ THIS!!!@@@

I was really disappointed with the last chapter, so I replaced it with this one. The mother was completely out of character and it was mostly rushed. This is the last chapter of the story. If you did like the other version of this chapter, FEAR NOT! I haven't deleted it, i have it saved, so just let me know in the reviews if you would like to have it as an alternate ending or something. Anyway, enjoy the final chapter of Motherly Love :)

For a moment, everything was silent. Becky and Brad were too scared themselves to get involved and Sheamus was just trying his best not to get himself into even more trouble than he was already in. Then, much to everyones surprise, this Goddess dropped to the floor on her knees and started to cry.

“Sheamus!” She exclaimed. “All these years I’ve been worried about you! I thought I’d killed you!”
“There there Barbara,” Said Sheamus, patting her enormous index finger. “It’s okay, I’m here now.”
Sheamus spent the next 10 minutes trying to calm her down and was joined by Brad and Becky shortly after. 
“Now Barbara, how did you get so big?” Asked Sheamus, once he was convinced that she was calm enough to have a decent conversation with.
“I took Bradley’s restoration pills. I don’t know what I was thinking at the time. I think I just liked the feeling of being a mother again so much that I wanted to be bigger.” She said. “But ever since I took them I’ve been having mood swings. One minute I’m happy, next minute I’m angry. I’m so sorry to all of you!”
“It’s ok Barbara, I’m sure that if the doctors can make a restoration formula, they can make a um…..  Destoration formula.” Said Sheamus.
“Destoration?” Said Becky. “Is that even a word?”
“Oh, I don’t know. My point is, I’m sure we can restore your mother.”
Barbara smiled from above. Her attention suddenly turned to Brad in Sam’s hand. She then remembered what Sam had done, and her smile faded.
“You.” She said coldly to Sam before grabbing her. “Don’t think I’ve forgotten what you did to my son.”

Barbara grabbed Brad from Samantha’s hand and began to squeeze Samantha as hard as she could. Sam screamed in pain as she felt her bones starting to crack.
“MOM, STOP!” Yelled Brad.
“But sweetie” She said. “Don’t you remember what she did to you?”
“I’ll tell you everything later, just put her down.”
With much hesitance, Sam was put down. “Get out of my sight before I change my mind.” Said Barbara coldly. Samantha ran off without saying another word, crying.
“What the hell did Samantha do?” Asked Becky.
“Don’t worry about it.” Replied Brad
“Okay, so were in the middle of a city, with a giant, naked woman and a tiny naked man. What say we take this somewhere else eh?” Asked Sheamus.
“Y-Yeah, probably a good idea.” Said Barbara, holding out the hand Brad was in for the other two to hop on.
Barbara took them to a large, empty field where they could talk without any distractions. They talked for hours and finally agreed to live together.
“So were agreed?” Asked Brad.
“Yeah!” Said the other three. 
“Awesome! Let’s all be one big gay happy family!” Said Brad.
“Brad!” Yelled Barbara.
“What, I mean come on, you have to admit this is all really cheesy.” Said Brad.
They all laughed at this statement. Brad laid back in his mothers palm, smiling. It had been a hectic year with many twists and turns, but things were finally starting to look up.

1 year later:

Brad was woken up by Becky’s footsteps. He got up from his bed, and looked out of the window of the dollhouse he was living in. She was in her school uniform. She looked over to him and smiled.
“Happy Birthday!” She said enthusiastically.
“Thanks” Said Brad, half asleep. 
"Dad wants you to meet him for your height class thingy in 10 minutes so get ready so I can take you to him before I leave.” She said.
“God, why does he have to do it so early in the morning!?” he replied, wiping the sleep from his eyes.
Sheamus had been teaching Brad how to control his height problem for the last year. In 365 days all he was able to accomplish was restoring himself to one and a half feet tall at will. He would still occasionally return to his original height of 6ft for a few minutes every now and then, but for the most part, he was still small. They tried to get the doctors to make another restoration formula for Brad. But everytime they did, Brad would just shrink again after a few days, and it was starting to cost them a lot.
Brad put on his specially made tiny clothes and waited at the door of his dollhouse for Becky. When Becky finally came and started to take him to the basement, he looked out into the garden and saw his mother sleeping. The doctors were still unable to come up with a cure for her, but they were still working on it. Luckily, she had stopped growing at 100 ft. All in all, everything was mostly back to normal. Brad was progressively learning to control his height, their mom had stopped having her mood swings and was back to her old, sweet self and their dad was back. Brad was convinced that they would eventually find a cure for their mom and everything would soon, truly be, back to normal.

THE END

Chapter End Notes:

AAAWWWWW, aint that sweet? Thanks for reading everyone! I'm open for any ideas for a sequel as long as they're good. If you want a sequel just give me suggestions in the reviews and I'll consider them. I have more ideas for stories that I will post soon. 

Please leave a rating and a review!