- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow, really long chapter. Hope you guys enjoy!

"She looks really pissed!" Becky said to Brad. "What should we do?"
"We need to take cover!" Said Sheamus. "Come on, I've got a cellar we can hide in until we think something up."
Sheamus led the way with Becky close behind him. With Brad still in her hand, Sam also went after them. As the shaking grew more intense, the fedora Sheamus was wearing slipped off, revealing his blonde hair.
They reached the cellar and Sheamus locked the door behind them. Brad saw Sheamus' hair and a million thoughts raced through his mind.
"Blonde hair? Blue eyes?" He thought to himself.
Brad started to have flashbacks.
"Mommy, why does Becky look different from you and me?"
"Becky got her features from your father sweetie."
"What was daddy's name mommy?"
"Your fathers name was-" 
Brad looked up at Sheamus.
"It's you!" He exclaimed.
"Um, yeah?" Said Sheamus confused.
"Ever since I saw you, I've been wondering what it was about you that bugged me so much. I finally know." Said Brad.
"Brad who is he?" Said Becky.
"Becky, he's our dad!" Brad replied.
"W-Wha- I- REALLY?!" Said Becky finally.
"Alright, alright, you got me." Said Sheamus. "I was gonna tell you kids eventually, I just couldn't find the right time."
"Oh please there have been plenty of times!" Said Brad.
"Between me treating your arm and your giant mom attacking the city? I don't think so buddy." He replied. 

It took a while for everyone to adjust to the situation, but eventually everyone was on the same page.
"So Shea- uh, I mean dad." Said Brad. "Why did you leave?"
"It's quite a long story so I'll try and shorten it for you." Said Sheamus. "It all started back when you were a newborn baby."
"What did?" asked Brad.
"My shrinking." Said Sheamus.
"Hold the fuck up." Said Brad. "You're the reason I'm like this?"
"I guess it runs in the family." Said Sheamus, scratching his head. "So anyway, when you were a newborn-"
"Wait." Said Becky. "You don't look shrunken to me."
"I'll get to that in a bit." Sheamus replied. "So anyw-"
"Is this story gonna be long?" Asked Brad. "Cause were kinda under attack here."
"SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET ME SPEAK!" Sheamus yelled. "Anyway, it all started when you were a newborn."

16 years ago:

Your mother had just come back from the hospital after giving birth to you. We both walked through the front door and instantly took you up to your nursary that we had built for you. It was then that I noticed that somthing wasn't right. She and I were the same height. I was 6ft 2 before, now I was your mothers height of 5 ft 9. So anyway we went to the doctors yadda yadda you've already been through the same thing. Months passed and I was eventually the height you are now.

At first, your mother was kind and caring. Whenever she wasn't looking after you, she would make sure that everything was okay with me. But then she got pregnant with Becky.
Hold on, how did she get pregnant if you were tiny?
Hey! People can still concieve at 3ft. Now shut up I'm talking.
As you know, when a lady becomes pregnant, she has occasional mood swings. Sometimes that could mean..... horniness. So one night, after putting you to bed, she grabbed me and brought me up to her face. She had a smirk on her face that I knew too well. It was the same smile she had whenever we were about to....... you kids don't need to know. So I tried telling her not to do what I thought she would do but she wasn't taking no for an answer. I was basically raped that night. After that night, I think she realised that she liked the power she had over me. From that day on, she would torment me nearly everyday and her games were becoming more and more violent. First, she got me to give her a foot massage. After a while, she got bored of the same routine so one night, as I was rubbing her feet praying for the ordeal to be over, she started to lower her foot on me until I was completely trapped under her foot. She slowly started to add more pressure to see how much weight I could stand. Even after she had applied all of her weight on my body, she wanted more. She started to press dwn as hard as she could on me. As you know Brad, at this size, were pretty damn strong. After realising this, your mother decided she liked crusing me under her foot. So that also became a regular occurrence. It got to the point where she would wear flip flops all day and just keep me under her foot. She stopped giving me water and made me live off her foot sweat. To add to my humiliation, she would place me in her mouth and tell me to find scraps of food in her teeth. One night, as I was picking off all the scraps of food I could find, she closed her mouth and started to suck, as if I was a breath mint. This too, became one of her daily routines that she would do to me. In the space of 2 months. My life became a misery. Everyday I would get raped, give her a foot rub, spend the entire day under her foot, then spend the night looking for food in her mouth as she sucked me.
I decided that I couldn't take it anymore. One night, as she slept, I crept out of her mouth and made my way to the floor. I decided to run away. I didn't mind if I got eaten by a dog or anything like that. Any fate would have been better than what I had to endure on a daily basis. It took the entire night for me to get to the front door and when I did, I heard someone unlocking it and letting themselves in. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw my sister there. I was just lucky that she chose that day in particular to pay me a surprise visit. I noticed that she was wearing flip flops which was perfect for me. I walked up to her foot, climbed her shoe and started to rub her toes hoping she would feel me. She looked down and saw me.
"That has got to be the weirdest bug I've ever seen!" She said. She then knelt down and picked me up.
"Hey there lil fella!" She said. Then she noticed that this "bug" looked a lot like a human. After examining me closely, she finally realised who I really was. She held her hand over her mouth to stop herself from screaming.
"Sheamus?" She said. "What happened to you?"
After telling her everything that had happened to me over the past few months, her face changed to an expression of anger. I told her not to do anything and asked her to let me stay with her for a while. She slowly crept out with me in her pocket, and we drove back to her house. As the years dragged on I began to realise that I could alter my height, just like you did when you fought off those guys the other day, except you temporarily regained your full height whereas I could only go up to 6 inches or so at the time.
Wait, wait, wait, I can control this shit?
Yes, now shut up and lemme finish the story.
After realising that I could control my height, I spent everyday from that day on practising. Finally, after being shrunk for 6 years, I mastered what I like to call "Height alteration"
Pretty lame
Shut up Becky I'm talking!
After mastering height alteration, my sister got married and moved away, leaving her house in my name. I looked you two up instantly. Where you lived, the schools you went to, everything.
That's pretty creapy dad.
ARE YOU GONNA LET ME FINISH MY STORY OR NOT?
Sorry.
Now I know that this sounds creapy, but I sort of... followed you guys. I wanted to show myself to you but I always felt so ashamed for never being there. That's why I was there to help when Brad fought those guys off when he was 14. When Brad turned 16. I noticed he stopped leaving the house so I grew suspicious. That's when I started to follow you guys more often that usual. It never occurred to me that Brad had shrunk at such an early age. Plus, I never thought it was something one could inherit. A year later I followed you and Sam on your "Girls night out" cause I was still trying to find out what was going on with Brad. Then you girls were about to be.... you know by those guys. I got my truncheon out, ready to attack, then Brad sort of just popped out from your shoe and started fighting them. I was so shocked for a while that I didn't do anything. When I finally came to terms with what was happening I came to your rescue. I brought you back to treat your arm yadda yadda yadda you know the rest.

"So you get it now?" Sheamus asked.
"I guess so" Said Brad and Becky simultaneously.
"So, you and I basically have super powers?" Asked Brad.
"If you wanna call it that." Sheamus replied. "I mean, name one advantage of having the ability to shrink."
"It's useful in hide and seek." Said Becky.
"Shut up Becky" Said Brad and Sheamus.
"Okay, okay, I was just trying to liven up the mood you guys." She said.
"Well it's not helping so don't" Said Sheamus. "And you Brad, I'll teach you how to control this growth and shrink stuff when this is all over."
"How long will that take?" Asked Brad.
"Well," He began. "You've already managed to grow to your full height, that took me about a year. Plus I was self taught, you're gonna have me as a mentor. So hopefully it won't take long."

Suddenly, the roof above them was torn off. They looked up and saw their giant, naked mother looking down at them.
"There you are." She said looking at Brad and Becky. "I've been looking for you two everywhere."
She was at least 100 ft tall! Suddenly, her eyes locked onto Sheamus. She grabbed him and brought him to her face. Her expression instantly changed to anger.
"You." She said growling. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a rating and a review!