- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Can't think of a title for this chapter so leave a suggestion in the reviews!

Lots of talking this chapter, but lots of giantess next chapter.

Brad awoke on a soft, warm surface. He open his eyes and saw Becky's face smiling back at him. He was on the palm of her hand.
"Great." He thought. "I shrunk again."
"Oh Brad!" Becky exclaimed. "Thank god you're awake! You've been out for almost a day now."
"Yeah thats great and all but why am I small again?" Brad asked.
"I dont know." She said as her smile faded away. "The man who helped us treated your arm then you sort of..... shrunk again."
"Brilliant." He said.
"Ah Bradley, you're finally awake." Said an unfamiliar voice.
"Uh yeah." Said Brad. "Call me Brad."
"Okay Brad." Said the man as he emerged from behind Becky. He was wearing a dustry trench coat and a black fedora. His skin was slightly tanned, yet quite pale and his eyes were dark blue. Brad recognised him instantly.
"It's you!" He said.
"Who is 'he'?" Asked Becky.
"The guy that helped me out in that fight with Troy three years ago." Brad replied.
"He's the guy?" Becky asked.
"Yeah." Said Brad.
"I've got a bone to pick with you!" Becky said turning to the man.
"W-What?" Said the man.
"Why the hell didn't you call the ambulance or anything after you helped him?" She asked.
"I-I w-well I" He began.
"What?" She said.
"I was trying to be mysterious and cool I guess." He said, bowing his head in shame.
"That is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard." She replied.
"Yeah." He said. 
"Don't worry about it Becky." Said Brad. "I mean I do kind of owe him for saving my life twice now. Whats your name guy?"
"Sheamus" He said.
"Is that it or do you have a last name?" He asked.
"Yeah, it's mind your own goddamn business." He replied.
"I've definately heard that name before though." Brad said, rubbing his chin.
"Well it's not exactly the rarest name in the world!" Said Sheamus. "Becky come on." He said. "We've gotta go get some supplies."
"Okay." She said. "Brad, I'm gonna leave you with Sam, is that okay?"
"Yeah." He said unenthusiastically. "Great."
"Great!" She said, not noticing the sarcasm. "I'll be back soon."
Becky kissed Brad on the forehead, completely enveloping his face in the process. She gave him to Sam, and left with Sheamus to go to the market.

For the first ten minutes neither of them said anything to each other. Finally, Sam broke the silence.
"Thanks for saving me back there." She said.
"I was saving Becky." Brad responded. "You just happened to be there too." 
"For what its worth, I'm sorry for what I did to you." Sam said. "I just kind of liked the power I had. Maybe I went a bit over the top."
"A bit!?" Brad said, finally facing her. "You had me eating your shit!" 
"Okay, okay!" She said. "I went a LOT over the top."
Brad said nothing.
"You gonna tell Becky?" She asked.
"You're the only real friend shes ever had." Brad said. "So no. But you owe me one."
"Oh thanks Brad!" She said hugging him. "You're the best!"
"MMMFFMNNNEAAAUH" He said struggling.
"Oh sorry." She said giggling slightly. 
 
He and Sam didn't say much to each other for the rest of the afternoon. Until they felt the ground shake beneath them.
"What was that!?" Brad asked.
"I don't know!" Sam replied.
Sheamus and Becky stormed through the door and bolted it behind them.
"Whats going on!?" Sam asked, shaking.
"It's your mother." Sheamus said to Brad. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a rating and a review!