- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry guys, no giantess in this chapter either, but there will definately be some in the next chapter :)

Brad's mind had gone blank. His vision was blurred and all he could see clearly were three tall figures who were about to feel the full power of his wrath. He turned to Becky and Sam.
"Run." He said quietly.
Becky and Sam backed away slowly. At the same time, the three men were closing in on Brad. Brad stepped forward and, ducking a swung fist, bashed one of them in the jaw. Another one of the men shoved Sam to the ground and grabbed Becky. She struggled as hard as she could, kicking and biting and trying to twist out of his grip, but he was too strong.
"Brad!" She shouted as the man started dragging her out of the alley. He clapped a hand over her mouth; She bit him and he cursed and cuffed her on the side of the head.

Roaring, Brad bulled through the two men he was fighting and punched in the face the one holding Becky. She wriggled out of the man's grip, but another one grabbed her arm.
Samantha sat on the ground where she'd been pushed, staring at the fight, her mouth and eyes wide.
"Do something!" Brad shouted at her, elbowing one of the men in the nose. Samantha pulled her phone from inside her pocket and held it in shaking hands.
"Do it!" He shouted again.
"I-It's out of battery." She squeaked.
One of the men rounded on her , and she shrieked and scuttled backward into the alley, away from the fight.

Brad cracked one of his knuckles across the hand of the man holding Becky, and she wrenched herself away, groping in her pocket for anything that could assist Brad. All she could find was a flashlight.
"It'll have to do." She thought to herself.
"Brad, cover your eyes!" She yelled, and as he threw his arm across his face, she pulled out her flashlight from her pocket and switched it on. It blazed, white-bright and blinding, filling the alley with a wave of light. The men flinched away. She put the light out and shoved the flashlight back into her pocket.
"Clear." She gasped, and while the men blinked the brights from their eyes, Brad bashed one of them in the head and turned to grapple with another. The one Brad had elbowed earlier wiped blood from his nose, pushed Becky aside, and, pulling a knife from his pocket, slashed at Brad's arm. Brad grunted in pain. Panting, he and Becky backed away from the one man left; the one Brad had bashed was just getting to his feet, and the other lay on the ground, moaning. The ground was spattered with droplets of blood.
"Get 'em." the leader said grimly, wiping the blood from his face, and they were on them again.
Brad swung his fist, connecting with one of the men's arms. His other fist was a hammer, and the men were nails. One of the men stumbled past Becky, blood fountaining from his nose. Another fell to the ground, groaning. But the leader was still coming.

Suddenly, from behind, a strange figure emerged and swung a truncheon across the leaders head. The leader coughed up blood, and fell on the floor unconscious. The other two men got up, and retreated out of the alley. 
"It's over." Brad said to himself. 
At that point, Brad collapsed on the floor looking at the sky. He was slowly losing consciousness and blood was spurting from the cut on his arm at an alarming rate.
"My house is not far from here." The mysterious figure said. "Bring him there and I will treat his arm."
The last thing Brad remembered was the concerned look on Becky's face as she held his hand tightly.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review and rating!