- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I realis this chapter is kinda cheesy but I don't care :)

13 years ago:

"Mommy, where is daddy?" Brad asked.
"What do you mean Bradley?" She asked as she cradled his then 3 year old sister in her arms.
"Everyone in school has a daddy but I dont." Brad replied. "Why?"
"Your father ran away when you were very little sweetie." She said as she embraced him warmly. "But don't worry honey, daddy was a very mean man. He left before your little sister was even born."
"Don't worry mommy." Brad said. "I'll look after Rebecca instead! I'll never let anything bad happen to her."
"Theres a good boy." She said as she kissed him on the forehead.

3 years later:

A 7 year old Brad was running through the playground playing cops and robbers with is friends when something caught his eye. He looked to the other side of the playground and saw his sister getting pushed to the floor by another boy in her class. He immediately abandoned his game and bolted down the playground at lightning speed. He pushed the boy over started to punch him in the face continuously. He was stopped by a teacher who then took him to the principles office. He was kept afterschool for an hour and then given a 3 day suspension. His mother told him off for the entire drive home. When they arrived home, Becky ran up to him and hugged him.
"Thank you Brad." She said.
"No problem sis." He replied.
After that incident, no one ever touched Becky again. Until highschool.

7 years later:

Brad was now 14 and in the ninth grade and Becky was 13 and in the eighth grade. As they both exited through the school gates, Brad was pushed to the floor by a senior. He looked up to see 3 people in the twelfth crowded around Becky. The leader of this group grabbed Becky.
"Say Becks, I'm having some friends over tonight you wanna come over?" He asked.
"No thanks Troy." She replied.
"Come on baby." He said as he squeezed her ass.
Shocked, Becky slapped him in the face and tried to run. She was grabbed by one of his friends and held tightly. Troy wiped some blood off his face and walked him to Becky. He then slapped her in the face.
"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Brad screamed standing up. He started to run towards Troy but was grabbed by his other friends. Troy walked up to Brad and punched him in the stomach, forcing the air from his lungs. As Brad struggled for air, Troy delivered another blow to his face.
"Just stay right here and shut the fuck up while I finish up with your sister kay?" he said.

Samantha then exited the school and saw what was happening. She ran up to Troy and jumped on his back.
"Troy, stop it! What are you doing!?" She yelled.
Troy threw her off his back with ease and went back to Becky. As this happened, the man holding Brad's grip loosened, giving Brad a chance. He wriggled free and elbowed the man in the face. As he fell to the floor, writhing in pain, Brad pushed the guy holding Becky to the floor and kicked him in the face.
"RUN!" He yelled to both Becky and Samantha.
"But-" Becky began but was cut off by Brad.
"I said RUN!"
Becky looked at him for a second, then wiped a tear from her face and ran away with Samantha.
The two guys that Brad had knocked down stood up, and crowded around him along with Troy, who then pulled a knife from his pocket. 

10:45 p.m.

Hours had passed since Becky had arrived home and Brad still hadn't returned. Their mother called the police and as Becky had started to think that her brother was dead, the phone rang and Brad's mother answered it instantly.
"Hello?" She said.
"Ma'am, we found your son bleeding out with three unconscious men next to him." Said the police officer. "We asked a few witnesses what happened and most of them said the three men attacked him."
"Well is he okay!?" She asked.
"The witnesses told us that he managed to defeat two of the them but the last one stabbed him in his stomach." He replied. "Apparently a man in the crowd joined the fight to assist him then disappeared. We took him to the nearest hospital but he still hasn't regained consciousness."
"Thank you officer." She said as she slowly closed the phone.

Brad didn't regain consciousness until two weeks later. Becky hadn't been able to see him once since he was admitted to the hospital and was anxiously waiting at her house for his return that day. The moment he walked through the doors Becky ran up to him and hugged him, nearly pushing him to the floor.
"Brad! Im so happy you're alive!" She said crying.
"Ah, don't worry sis! I'm perfectly fine!" He replied. 
She let go and looked up at him smiling. Her jaw then dropped when she saw a half of his earlobe missing.
"Brad!" She said sobbing. "Your ear!"
"Calm down Becky, it's just one ear it's not worth much." He said. "I'm just glad you're safe."
"But Brad! You could have died! Why didn't you just run away with me and Sam?" She asked.
"If I had done that, they would have just attacked us the next day, or the day after. I had to send a message. No matter what Becky, I will never let you get hurt."

Present day:

All of these memories came back to Brad at once and it was driving him mad. 
"I told her I'd protect her and now I can't do a thing! I'm worthless!" He thought to himself. "What good am I stuck to her foot while she is being raped?"
Brad couldn't take it anymore and started to scream.
To his surprise, he started to grow. In the space of 10 seconds he had gone from less than an inch tall, to his full height of 6 feet.
"B-Brad?" Becky said.
His eyes were emotionless, he looked ready to kill them.
"You pieces of shit are gonna pay for what you just did." He said.




 

Chapter End Notes:

Wow, three chapters in one day.

Please leave a review!