- Text Size +

Nothing very interesting happened afterwards that day.

I woke up the next day, took a shower and returned to my room to get dressed. I put on my shirt and noticed it was extremely baggy. I tried to put on a pair of jeans but they dropped to the floor.
"Oh goddamnit have a shrunk again?" I said aloud.
I measured my height again and was now 5ft 6. I was shrinking by about 3 inches a day. I used a belt to keep my jeans from falling and went to find my mom. I walked down the narrow hallway towards her room. I was almost there but just as I passed Becky's room, her door flew open. This took me by surprise and I tripped over. She was half asleep and didn't notice me on the floor. She stepped out of her room and started to make her way to the bathroom and tripped over my body. Before I knew it I was buried beneath her body with my face between her boobs. She was now wide awake and stood up. She looked shocked.
"Brad what the hell! You're so short!" she yelled.
"Yeah, thanks for the update sis." I replied as I walked around her body and continued to make my way to moms room. Becky just stayed where she was, She must have still been in a state of shock.

I entered moms room, sat on her bed, and shook her awake.
"Uggh, what do you want?" She moaned with her eyes still closed.
"Mom I think I'm shrinking." I replied. "I just measured myself and I am 5ft 6 now."

Mom sat up, rubbed her eyes and looked me over.
"Wow, you're right! You look so small!" She finally said.

She noticed the frustrated look on my face and rubbed my chin.
"Aw come on honey, I think you look cute!" She said.
"I don't" I replied.
"Listen, I'll get ready then we'll take you to the doctors and see whats up okay?"
"Alright, thanks mom."

I walked back to my room feeling much better. I don't know what is it, mom has a way of cheering anyone up. It must be a gift.


An hour later mom was finally ready and we left for the doctors. We were in the waiting room for 45 minutes before we were finally called in.
"I'll wait for you out here okay sweety?" Said mom.
"Okay." I replied.

I walked into the doctors office slowly and was greeted by a blonde man in his mid thirties.
"Good morning! I'm Doctor Harris, please take a seat."

I sat down and watched him type on his computer for about a minute before finally turning to me.
"So what seems to be the problem?" He asked.
"Well, two days ago I was 6 feet tall and now I'm 5ft 6."
"Hmm, strange." He replied. "Do you mind if I measure you?"
"No, Go ahead." I responded.

As he measured me, I noticed a confused look on his face.
"Can I measure you again please?" He asked.
"I guess so." I replied.

He measured me three more times before finally returning to his computer with an extremely puzzled look on his face.

"W-What's wrong?" I asked nervously.
"Well..." He said with a long pause. "I just measured you three times and theres no doubt about it, you're 5ft 3."
"I SHRUNK AGAIN!? I yelled.
"It seems so." He replied. "I'm sorry Brad but I can't give you and results today. I might have to take some of your blood and analyse the problem."
"How long will that take?" I asked.
"I don't know, I have never seen anything like this before."

I spoke to him for a while longer, then he took some blood and I went back to mom in the waiting room.
"Well?" She asked.
"That was a complete waste of time." I replied with a sigh.

Mom stood up and noticed I had shrunk some more, I was now staring directly at her breasts. Just how small was I going to get?

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review!