- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Halfway through this chapter, the story will switch from first person to third person as we catch up with Brad's story.

It killed me to hear her cry like this and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. 
"Becks? are you crying?" It was Samantha's voice.
Becky continued to cry so Samantha just walked in.
"Babes I hate seeing you like this." She said. "Come on, I'm taking you out tonight. It's my treat."
"I just don't feel like it tonight Sam." Becky said as she wiped a tear from her face.
Sam spent the next 10 minutes trying to convince Sam to go out. In the end, Becky just said yes to shut her up.
They both got ready to go out somewhere. As they prepared for their outing, my mothers snot started to dry on Becky's foot and I was beginning to wonder how long I would be stuck to her. Another problem was that I was now no longer used to my mothers foot so Becky's footsteps began to hurt once again. Luckily for me Becky wore flip flops which told me two things. First of all, it told me that I wouldnt get cooked inside her shoes, and secondly, it told me that she wasn't going out dancing or clubbing so I wouldn't get crushed.

They left the house as it was just becoming evening. I then realised that this was my first time leaving the house in ages. The girls got to a restaurant and ordered some food. When their drinks arrived they both raised their glasses.
"Heres to Brad." Said Samantha.
"Happy Birthday Brad, where ever you are." Said Becky.
"It's my birthday!?" I said to myself. "The fuck?"
Which brings us to where we are now.
Hi, I'm Brad. I have black hair, green eyes and am currently 17, less than an inch tall and stuck to the bottom of my sisters foot. 

As the night progressed, Becky's foot started to sweat making this whole outing very unpleasant for Brad. His nose was sealed shut by his mothers snot forcing him to breathe through his mouth. As a result, the sweat would constantly enter his mouth and he would be forced to swallow it. If he didn't want to suffocate that is. Brad was slowly becoming drowsy and losing consciousness due to the powerful smell now being emitted from his titanic sisters' foot.

After Becky and Samantha finished their meal they began to walk down the dark, empty street. As they walked past a dark alleyway they were grabbed by a bunch of guys.
"Hey there baby, wanna have some fun?" One of them said as his buddies laughed in the background.
"Let go of her!" Samantha yelled as she attacked him. The man simply grabbed her and threw her to the floor. Becky started to scream but the man covered her mouth and pushed her against a wall. He then started to pull her pants down.
"You guys can do whatever you want to the ugly one." The man said to his friends. "But I get the sexy one."
They all laughed. Becky began to sob.

As all of this took place, Brad was bombarded by memories from back when he and Becky were kids.

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will not contain any giantess content as it will just be a set of flashbacks showing the bond Brad and Becky share.

Please leave a review!