- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Theres is one part of this chapter that some may find gross/disgusting. For that reason, I put it in italics.

Please note: I am aware that the title of this chapter is the same as one of the titles in Sexual Harassment by Justice, but the title was just so fitting that I decided to steal it. So yeah, sorry bout that.

I woke up to a scrambling sound. I looked out and saw my mother searching the floor. Was she still looking for me?
She turned around and my jaw dropped. Her eyes were completely bloodshot.
"Shes been up all night!?" I thought to myself.
Her eyes looked completely lifeless, I was actually terrified of my own mother.
"Should I go out now?" I asked myself. "Maybe the sleep deprevation changed her a bit, she might not be as caring as she was yesterday."
I decided to man up and reveal myself to her. I slowly emerged from under the bed. Her eyes widened the moment she saw me. With lightning speed, she grabbed me. Her fingers completely dwarfed me. I must have looked like a spec of dirt to her. She brought me up to her face. She didnt look at all happy.
"Where the fuck were you?" She said.
I could hear the anger in her tone and I was so terrified I couldn't speak.
"I SAID WHERE WERE YOU!?" She exclaimed.
"U-U-Under the B-Bed" I replied.
"YOU ARE GOING TO REGRE-" She stopped mid sentence. Her eyes slowly closed and she began to fall with me still in her hand. Just before she hit the ground her hand loosened and I lept out. I was about to run but her face landed inchs away from me. The tremor was so great that it knocked me over. I looked up only to see her two titanic nostrils staring back at me.
"Wait what if she-" I was cut off before I could complete my sentance. She took a deep breath in. The force was too great and I flew straight into her nose. 

I would have been sent further in if my foot hadn't got stuck to a piece of snot on the wall of her nostril. I began to struggle against it to try and set myself free, but all I succeeded in doing was attracting more bogies. Before long I was completely immobilized and couldn't move at all I had quite literally become my mothers snot. Hours passed by and my prison just grew and grew to the point where I was unnoticable. Finally I was saved as my mother sneezed, sending me flying out of her nose.

I almost instantly regained my posture and looked back over to my mother sleeping soundly. She had grown some more in the few hours that I had been trapped in her nose. Her growth rate was increasing. 
"I have to find Becky!" I said to myself and bolted for the door.
I got halfway down the hallway when Becky's bedroom door flew open.
"Samantha just tell me what it is you're looking for and I'll help you find it!" I heard her say.
"NO BECKY!" She yelled back. "It's none of your business."
"God theres just no talking to you is there?" She said then left to room and started heading in my direction.
My hands were still immobilized, but my legs worked perfectly fine. I started to frantically jump up and down, hoping she would notice me.
"BECKY! DOWN HERE! BECKY!" 
I continued to scream but she just couldnt hear me. Before long her foot was hovering over me.
To my surprise, the impact didn't hurt half as bad as I expected it to. Maybe it was the fact that I was so used to my giantess mothers weight that Becky's felt almost normal. Although I was relieved that her footsteps were almost painless, my mothers snot acted as the perfect glue to keep me stuck to her foot.

Becky made her way to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I expected to hear some horrible noises that I didnt want to, but instead she started to cry.
"Brad where are you?" She said.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review!