- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Brad is finally back with his mom. But is it really for the best?
I had been sobbing in the palm of my giantess mothers hand for about an hour now. I was finally free from Samantha. Mom would occasionally kiss me and say "I'm so glad you're home sweetie!"
As she leaned in to kiss me this time she breathed in. I was so small and she had become so big that she actually sucked me into her mouth! What's worse is I was so small compared to her that she didn't even realise!

As my mom kissed her empty hand I was fighting a losing battle with her tongue. It was constantly moving about in her mouth and smashing me against the walls and roof of her mouth. Every time I tried to escape, I would slip and land face first on her tongue. I was slowly getting soaked in her saliva and it was burning. She was so big that her saliva had become too acidic for me. As I writhed in pain a droplet of saliva twice my size landed directly on me. I began to drown in my mothers saliva and couldn't do a thing.
"It stinks. It burns. It hurts." I thought to myself.
I realised that there was nothing I could do except wait to be swallowed. My mom removed her lips from her hand and saw that I was gone.
"NO!" She yelled and started frantically searching her bed thinking I had fallen out of her hand.

The force of her yelling no was so powerful that it send me flying out of her mouth and onto a dirty pair of socks on her floor. They smelt horrible but broke my fall. I scrambled out and yelled up at my titanic mother trying to get her attention.
"MOM! DOWN HERE!! LOOK ON THE FLO...or."
I stopped yelling as my moms foot began to descend on top of me. It all happened so fast. Too fast for me to even react. Before I knew it, my mothers foot was on top of me, crushing me. I had become stuck to the ball of her foot. She was so tall that she had to crouch to keep from breaking through the roof. As a result, all of her weight was concentrated on me. I wanted to scream in pain, but couldn't. My mouth was also stuck to her foot. I could only breathe through my nose. Her foot had accumulated so much sweat throughout the day that the smell was too strong to handle. I wanted to pass out with each breathe, but knew that if I did, I would be done for.
"Brad!? Are you on the floor sweetie?"

Mom got down on her knees to search for me on the floor. Her feet were now facing the ceiling. This was my one chance to escape. I used all of the power I had left to get myself unstuck from her foot. Once I was finally free, I desperately scrambled to the bottom of her bed. I had to hide from her until I could think of a way to get her attention without having the life crushed out of me.

I covered myself with a discarded, moth-eaten sock. I would need a lot of energy to get moms or Becky's attention tomorrow.
Chapter End Notes:
Please leave a review!