- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry I haven't updated the story in a while. School sucks :/

It had been two weeks since I became the property of Samantha and I was now used to my daily routine. First, I would wait for Sam to wake up and feed me her shit then wash me with her piss. Then, I would give her a footrub while she chatted to friends on the phone. Unless told otherwise, I would spend the rest of the day either in her ass or in her vagina. That was my life now. 
As I sat inside Sam's ass waiting for the day to end, I was suddenly pulled out earlier than usual. Sam brought me up to her face and smiled.
'Guess what slaaaave.' She said in that annoying sweet tone I hated.
'Yes Princess?' I replied.
'Were going to Becky's house today for a sleepover!'
'W-What! Why?' I asked.
'She said her brother went missing a few weeks ago so I told her I'd come over to comfort her!' She said with a  giggle. I wanted to kill her. She was trying to provoke me. She'd been doing this for the past two weeks, winding me up so she could punish me when I snapped. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction this time.
'Sounds great Princess!' I said through my teeth.
'Great!' She yelled in a voice so high pitched and loud, I thought my eardrums had exploded.

She spent the next hour or so getting ready with me in her butt. When she was finally ready, she slapped her ass to wake me up and said 'Just to let you know, you're probably not gonna see your sister anyway cause you're gonna be in my ass the whole time slave.'
This didn't surprise me, I already suspected she would do that. In fact, I had no plans to escape. I knew deep down that any attemps would be futile.

The journey to my house wasn't long as Sam only lived a few streets away. She usually took the bus, but today she walked just to make the experience 'special' for me. She rang the doorbell was greeted by an unfamiliar voice.
'Hey Sam, come in.' Said the strange voice.
Sam sat down with an impact so great, I almost passed out.
'So how you holding up Becks?' Sam asked.
'That voice was Becky!?' I thought to myself.
Her voice was so broken and weak. Was that the result of me going missing? I felt terrible.
'I just think I'd feel better if I knew where he was!' She said and then started to sob.
'There there Becks, I'm sure he'll turn up. Everything will be okay.'
'The bitch!' I said aloud. 'How can she sit there and watch her best friend cry when she can solve the problem in just a matter of seconds!'
I then heard another strange voice enter the room.
'Hello Sam, please make yourself at home.'
'Thanks. By the way, has the growing stopped yet?' Sam asked. Was this my mom?
'I'm afraid not, I hit 40 feet yesterday and I'm still growing.' She replied.
'Well I think you look stunning maam.' Sam said in that annoying sweet voice of hers.
'Thanks sweetie. Now you'll have to excuse me, I have to go to my room.'
'That's fine!' She replied.
My mom left the room and left Me, Sam and Becky in the room.
'Well it's getting late.' Said Becky as she wiped the tears from her face. 'We should probably get some sleep' 
'Sounds good.' Replied Sam.

Sam had brought her sleeping bag but didn't cover herself as it was a hot night. She also took off her shirt and skirt leaving her only in her panties and bra. The sweat allowed me to slip out of her anus and get some 'fresh' air. If I had stayed in there any longer, I probably would have died. I could see outside of Sam's panties. Becky's room was a mess. 

Sam's ass was particularly smelly today and I had trouble getting to sleep. I began to feel drowsy and just as I was about to nod off, Becky's bedroom door opened. My mom entered. She entered the room as quietly as possible (which was hard at her size) and began to search Becky's drawers.
'I know she has him somewhere.' She whispered. Was she looking for me?

Mom spent the next half hour searching Becky's room before giving up. She turned to leave the room but something about Sam caught her eye. She concentrated carefully on Sam for the next five minutes. I then saw her glance at my direction. Her jaw dropped. Had she seen me?
She crept over to Sam and slowly removed her pants. She saw my tired, lifeless body glued to her right buttcheek and covered her mouth to stop herself from screaming.
She peeled me off and left the room. She then took me to the bathroom and washed me off.
'I cannot believe that bitch has had you this whole time!' She yelled.
After she dried me off she took me to her room, sat on her bed and held me to her chest as she started to cry.
'I'm just so glad that you're home sweetie!' She said. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review!