- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Wrote this on iPhone so hopefully autocorrect did all the work for me ;P
It had been two hours since I was first imprisoned in Becky's shoe. It was a cold day but her foot still produced enough sweat to make my experience unpleasant. Her sock was damp and starting to smell. It was slowly engulfing my body. I was convinced that if I wasnt discovered soon I would suffocate. Minutes felt like hours and I was slowly running out of air. It didn't help that every step she took forced the air out of my lungs. I was just about to pass out when suddenly, her foot left her shoe. Did she feel me inside her? I waited for a minute or so, but nothing happened. I then noticed a familiar voice speaking in the distance. It was my English teacher. Becky was in class! I decided to take this opportunity to leave her shoe and get her attention. It was a tiring climb but I made it eventually. I climbed out of her shoe and looked up. Right in front of me were Becky's two beautiful feet. I watched as her bit toe slowly scraped against the floor. Without realising I slowly started to make my way towards them.

Her toes were scrunched together and all I wanted to do was touch her foot. I placed my hand on her toe and without Becky herself realising it, her foot reacted to my touch and I was flicked away by her toe. I was sent flying for ages before finally landing on the floor. It felt like I was hours away from her now but from her perspective, it was probably only about half a metre. I looked around and saw another pair of feet in black pantyhose. It belonged to the person sitting next to Becky and I had a good idea of who it might be. Samantha, Becky's best friend since she was 3. They always sat next to each other in classes. Before I could get up, her feet became active. Her right foot landed right on top of me. She must have thought I was a pebble or sOmething because she suddenly started playing with me. Her toes slowly moved up and down my body. She was so gentle with her strokes! This continued for a while. Suddenly, as she continued to toy with me, I slipped through a tear in her pantyhose. Her sweat acted as a lubricant and I rolled down to her toes. Ther was no way to get out of this now. I was stuck inside her pantyhose.

I was stuck with Samantha for the rest of the day and she continued to play with me every lesson. School finally finished and Samantha made her way back home. She was dying to see just what it was that she was playing with all day. She got home, ran up to her room and slipped of her shoes and pantyhose. The sweat from her foot had dried and I was stuck to her foot. She peeled me off and brought me up to her face. I looked into her bright green eyes which had a single golden blonde hair hanging over it. She brushed it away with he other hand and continued to to analyse me. She then realised what exactly she was holding in her hand.

"B-Brad?!" She said finally.
"Yeah Sam, it's me." I replied. "Listen I really need your help! You have to get me get back to Becky!"
"How did you end up at my feet?" She asked.
"It's a long story." I said. "But can you please help me get back to Becky?"
"Tell me what happened first." She responded.
So I told her. Everything from being stuck in moms pants when she was at work to how I ended up in the situation I was in now.
"So can you take me to Becky now?" I asked.
She thought for a moment then said "no."
I was shocked "W-WHAT!?" I exclaimed.
"You said you were running away." She replied. "So why don't you live with me?"
"Where are you going with this Sam?"
"We can make it work." She said. "Judging by what you told me in your story, you like feet, I liked having you under my feet she why don't we work something out?"
I thought about this for a moment then said "Sure, why not?"
"Great!" She replied. "So how about I feed you, clean you and let you stay with me, and in return you let me play with you whenever I want?"
"Fine." I said.
"How about a foot massage right now?" She asked.
"Okay." I responded.
She placed me on the floor in front of her feet and as I made my way towards it I started to think "Maybe this won't be so bad after all."
"Get to work slave!" She said.
That sentance made me completely rethink what I had just thought. I was now starting to think that maybe this relationship wouldn't be as good as I first thought.
Chapter End Notes:
Please leave a review!