- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Haven't done a spelling/grammar check on this chapter or the last one yet. It's really annoying to reread a chapter you've just written :/ I will get to it as soon as I can.

I only slept for about 4 hours that night. I woke up and looked at the clock. It read 6 a.m. I then slowly turned to look at mom. As I suspected, she had grown even more during the night. She was at least 20-23 feet tall now. I had been pondering whether or not I should escape for about a week. After the events of the night before, I decided to do it. I would miss Becky, but I couldn't take being my mothers sex slave. It was horrific. I was now used to letting myself out of moms room. I grabbed her sock and threw it to the floor below me. I then jumped off her nightstand and landed on the sock safely. 
"And now begins the journey to the door!" I said to myself.

I had been walking for about an hour now and was almost past Becky's door. Normally that would be my destination, but today I was going further. The carpet from mom's room to Becky's room was extremely thick. If anything, that was perhaps the most difficult obstacle to overcome in my shrunken form. I stopped in front of Becky's room and stared at her door. I couldn't stop the tears. Ever since I had shrunk, she had always been there for me and now, I would probably never see her again. Or so I thought. I walked for another half hour before reaching the living room. I looked up and to my surprise, I saw Becky sitting on the couch and watching T.V. She was also wearing school uniform.
"SHIT!" I thought. "IT'S A FUCKING SCHOOL DAY!"
I sat there and thought of all the possible ways to avoid her. I was so focused on thinking that I didn't realise the titanic socked foot descending on my body until the last second.

I looked up and saw the gigantic white monster that was Becky's foot. It' strange how being small allows you to notice every minute detial of an object. I looked at her foot and noticed all of the worn out parts of her sock where her foot got the most action. The countless years she had been wearing these socks caused the white cloth to slowly fade into a fuzzy grey patch and various parts of her sole. I just stood there, frozen in fear as her foot engulfed my small body. My arm got caught in a loose string attached to her sock. She wasn't as careful with her steps as she was all the other times I had been with her. Then again, those times she knew I was under her foot. She wasn't at all graceful when she walked. I had to time my breaths with her footsteps.

She lifted her foot and as I took in as much air as possible, I looked down and saw her 2 year old, worn out school shoes below me. I was slowly lowered into the opening. As her foot hit the hole, the string that stuck me to my sister's sock loosened and I was set free. If you can call being stuck in a show with a foot entering free that is. I frantically rushed to the toe section of her shoe to avoid being crushed. I looked at the small indentations left by her toes over the years a laid down in the place where her big and second toe would be to ensure my safety. Her foot had completely entered the shoe and she started to walk.
"Looks like I'm going back to school!" I said aloud.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review!