- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I haven't done a spelling/grammar check yet so I apologise for any mistakes.

The next few weeks were pretty normal. Mom was still growing and having her mood swings. First she would make me rub her feet and cackle like a witch, then she would come back and apologise to me and cry.
I wanted to confront her about taking my growth pills and not curing me, but I didn't think it was such a good idea, seeing as she was 15 feet tall and could probably kill me using her eyebrows.
Becky had also noticed moms strange behaviour a lot more recently and was worried about my health. Thats why she tried to keep me with her at all times. Occasionally mom would just take me away from her and have her fun with me anyway.

I was sobbing in the palm of Becky's hand as she rubbed my back gently with her pinky finger.
"It was that bad huh?" She asked.
"She slept with me wedged between her toes!" I cried. "Then, when she woke up, she forgot that I was even there and took a shower with me still stuck to her foot!"
"Well, what did you see?" She said.
"Everything!" I responded. "Then, when she finally spotted me, she simply laughed and continued with her shower."
"Damn." She replied.

At that moment, mom burst through the door with a mischievous smile on her face. I knew what was about to happen.
"Sweetie, I need to take Brad to bed now, hes had a long day." She said.
We both knew what "bed" meant, but neither of us dared to say anything. As she slowly walked towards mom she put me close to her mouth and whispered "You'll be fine." She handed me to mom and closed the door behind her.

When we got to moms room, she sat on her bed and placed me on the floor in front of her feet and simply said "Rub" as if I was some kind of pet. At first, neither of us said anything, mom moaned every now and then but finally spoke.
"Brad, do you remember the time I accidentally took you to work?" She asked.
"Yes, it was the day I basically raped you." I thought to myself, but said nothing. She didn't know I did it on purpose.
"Y-Yes." I said finally.
"And do you remember our little incident?" She said almost instantly.
"Yes." I replied.
"Remember your little excuse?" She asked. "I knew you were lying back then. You like mommy don't you sweetie?"
"Oh God she knew!" I screamed to myself.

I looked up and saw her massive hand coming towards me. She brought me up to her face and smiled.
"Sweetie did you know that mommy hasn't gotten any since your dad left?" She asked. "And since you like mommy so much, why not make her happy?"
She said it nicely, and phrased it as a question, but I knew from the moment she said it that I had no say in any of this. The worst part was, I had an erection, which wouldn't help my case at all.
"Oh honey! You're excited already!" She said. "Great!"

She placed me on the bed and started to take of her clothes as seductively as she could manage. She was now completely naked except for her crotch area. I noticed a wet patch in her panties. She stood at her full height, smiling at me. Her nipples were completely erect. She grabbed me and rubbed me against her nipple, rubbing her crotch at the same time. As she rubbed me against the rough surface that was her nipple, I looked down and saw her panties on the floor. I also noticed something else, she was growing again!
"Oh honey look!" She said. "Mommys getting bigger!"
I sighed, this was not going to be a fun night. I then realised that maybe she grows at a faster rate when she is turned on. I would have to discuss this hypothesis with Becky next time I saw her, if I survived this ordeal that is.
Mom sat on the bed and lowered me towards her vagina. She rubbed my head against her clit and told me to lick. I hesitated at first, but her fingers tightened around me.
"I SAID LICK!" She yelled.

I started to lick as fast as I could. It's strange, a few weeks ago I actually wanted to pleasure my mom, but now those feelings had gone. Maybe my bond with Becky had grown too strong. My thoughts were cut off by moms booming voice.
"And now the real fun starts!" She said.
She then plunged me into her vagina and took her fingers out. She was so big and I was so small that I could move around freely inside her. The problem was, the level of cum would rise to my head much quicker. Mom probably didn't know this. Was I going to drown in there? Luckily for me, I was a good swimmer, so even when the level did reach my head, I was able to stay afloat. The only problem was that cum is much thicker than water and therefore required more energy to swim in. Energy I didn't have.
Her muscles were contracting all around me, which didn't help. It made the water spash everywhere. I couldn't stay afloat anymore, I had no energy left. I slowly sank to the bottom and awaited my fate. It didn't take long for me to pass out.

I woke up hours later, in a strange dark room. The smell was too familiar though. I knew I was still in my mothers vagina, only now it was emptied. I slowly crawled outside but there was a strange white barrier outside blocking my escape. Her panties!
The bitch had sex with me, then trapped me inside her vagina. I could hear her snoring gently. I say gently, to me it sounded like a fucking earthquake.
I couldn't do anything, I decided to sleep. If this was going to become a regular occurrence, I was going to need the energy.
The chamber I was trapped in began to shake. Mom was awake! Had she forgotten about me again?

I heard her panties drop to the floor as she sat down.
"Dear God no." I said aloud.
Before I could react, I was knocked back by a gush of urine. I didn't last long on the floor. Before I knew it, I was blown out of her vagina and landed in a soft yet smelly object. I looked around me and realised that I had landed in a turd.
"Brilliant." I said.
I looked up at the giant anus glaring back at me. Suddenly, mom began to grunt and squeeze with all her might.
"Great theres more!" I yelled. "Fucking super!"

After two minutes of listening to my mom squeeze as hard as she could, I heard her breathe a sigh of relief as another piece of shit landed right on top of me.
"Great, now she cant see me!" I mumbled to myself (it's kind of hard to talk when you have a turd on top of you. Try it sometime).
Mom stood up and reached out to flush the toilet when suddenly she realised who was inside of her moments ago.
"FUCK!" She screamed.
She looked into the toilet bowl eagerly trying to find me, but she couldn't see me. She then spotted a strange little object sandwiched between two pieces of shit.
She used a tissue to removed the turd that was on top of me and used her other hand to pluck me out. I looked into her eyes. She was crying.
"Sweetie I'm so, so sorry!" She exclaimed. "I was just having some fun!"
I was in no mood to speak to her, so I remained quiet.
She cleaned me in the sink and took me back into her room, still sobbing. Normally, I would try to comfort her at this point, but she can forget it. Why should I forgive her? Shes just going to pull the same shit tommorrow!

I looked at the clock on her nightstand. It was 2:00 am. I just wanted to sleep. Mom looked quite tired too. Without saying a word, she placed me on her nightstand and covered me with a used, white sock.
"Good night sweetie." She said softly.

I fell asleep almost instantly.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review!