- Text Size +

I was panicking. I didn't know what to do. There I was, just staring at my crazy mothers massive feet. There was only one person who could help me. Becky. I looked over the edge of the bed. My moms dirty socks were in a pile on the floor. That was the only way I could get to the floor safely. I took a minute to prepare myself. I've always been afraid of heights and this situation didn't help.

After 5 minutes of trying to summon up the courage to jump, I slipped and fell off the bed. I screamed for the entire journey but luckily, I landed on the socks. Two of my fingers were broken in the process but I was past caring at this point. The journey to Becky's room was long and painful, but it gave me time to think. I then realised that Becky had gone out with her friends. Was she back yet? I decided if she was still out to wait under her bed where mom wouldn't find me.

I was finally outside Becky's room. I slid under it and looked up. There she was, sitting on her bed, listening to music. I had to get her attention somehow. I walked up to her feet and tried tickling them. I looked up and saw her hand coming towards me.
"It worked!" I thought.
I was wrong, all she did was scratch her toe, pushing me out of the way.
"Damn, she didn't realise." I said aloud.
I decided to give her one of my footrubs and hope she felt it. I started to rub and lick her feet and felt her jerk. Did it work?
She moved her foot out of the way and saw me. She smiled and picked me up.
"So what are you doing here little bro?" She asked.
She then noticed the worried look on my face and grew concerned.
"W-Whats wrong?" She said finally.
"Moms gone insane and shes growing!" I yelled.
"Oh my God! Are you sure? Maybe you're shrinking." She replied.
"Do I look smaller to you?" I asked.
"Well, no but-"
"But nothing Becky! We have to do something." I said cutting her off.

At that moment Becky's door opened and she threw me on the bed and sat on me.
"Wow mom, you look... different." She said.
"I know, I'm not sure whats happening to me." She said. "By the way, have you seen Brad? he's disappeared."
"Sorry mom I haven't" She said. "I'm sure hes around though."
"Ok, sorry to have disturbed you." She said.
I then heard the door close and Becky pulled me out from under her butt.
"Wow you weren't kidding dude!" She exclaimed.
"So what are we going to do?" I asked.
"I'm not sure." She said. "Didn't you say shes gone insane?"
"She has." I replied.
"She seemed normal to me." She said.
"Earlier on she told me I was her new slave and footboy." I said shaking.
"That must have sucked." She said laughing.
"Really Becky?" I asked. "You're gonna joke at a time like this?"
"Don't worry Brad, I'll hide you its okay." She replied.
"It's okay for now." I said. "What if she becomes gigantic?"
"Shit I didn't think of that." She said.
"Wait." I said. "I read her diary, apparently there was a cure for my shrinking, do you think she drunk it?" I asked.
"Maybe." She said. "I can go and check the bin if you want."
"Please." I said.
"Okay but lemme hide you. where do you wanna go?" She said smirking.
I didn't have time for this.
"Anywhere! lets just go!" I screamed.
"I haven't put you in here yet." She said as I was lowered towards her butt.

She slowly removed her jeans and her panties and inserted me in her anus. It smelled awful. Her steps didn't help. Every step she took slowly pushed me in further until my entire body was completely inside her. Her shit started to collect around me and eventually I was suffocating. After 10 minutes of this torture I saw her fingers come in to get me, but she couldn't reach! Her fingers came out and she continued to walk. Was she going to leave me in there? 5 minutes later, I was being pushed out slowly until I finally started to fall and landed in a strange yellow pool of liquid. I looked up and saw Becky's ass staring back at me and realised where I was. I was in the toilet! I saw another piece of crap slowly making its way out of her ass and it landed right on my head, knocking me out.

Becky shook me awake and I looked up. She looked concerned.
"Oh thank God!" She said. "I thought you died!"
"I almost did Becky!" I yelled. "What the hell were you doing?"
"I tried to get you but I couldn't reach!" She said.
"We'll talk about this later" I said. "Did you find anything?"
"She pulled a small, empty bottle out of her pockets and held it in front of me. I looked carefully at it and noticed that it was prescribed for me.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review!