- Text Size +

As the night dragged on, I had slowly been sucked into Becky's vagina. I awoke only to find myself deep inside of her. I crawled to the opening which seemed ages away and peeked out. My moving woke her up and she instantly looked down at me, smiling. She took me out and licked me clean. Then she placed me in the palm of her hand.
"Thanks for a great night Brad." She said.
"No problem sis!" I said smiling.
She placed me on the bed and got dressed.
"Moms at work and she told me to leave you in her room." She said as she put on her white bra.
"Can't I stay with you till she gets back?" I asked.
"Babe I would but I've arranged to meet with a friend and I don't think mom wants me to take you."
"Fine." I said. The look of disappointment clear in my face.
"Look, I'll try to arrange for mom to let you stay with me tonight aswell okay?" She asked.
"Okay." I said. The smile had returned to my face.

Becky returned me to moms room and left me on the bed. She blew me a kiss and then I was alone. Theres not much to do when you're tiny and on a massive bed. Eventually my eyes locked onto mom diary on the floor. I decided to see how she really felt about this whole situation and started to make my way towards it.
It was a long, tiring climb down from the bed, but I was determined to read that diary. I was completely knackered by the time I reached her diary and was surprised to find I still had the strength to open it. The book opened to January 10th, the day my mom told me I might stay small forever. I started to read.

Dr Diary,

I've done something I'm not too proud of today. The doctors called, telling me they had some results on Brad's problem. I rushed straight to the hospital. The doctor spoke for a while about their research but I wasn't listening, he was mostly waffling. He finally got to the point. He handed me a bottle, claiming it would slowly restore Brad to his full height...

I stopped reading.
"What the fuck?" I said aloud. "She said there was no cure!"
I decided to continue reading and see where this was going.

... I was deighted to hear that Brad's life would finally go back to normal. I rushed home and instantly made my way to Becky's room where I knew Brad was. I stopped outside and reminisced on all the events that had occurred since the shrinking started. This whole situation has made me feel like a mother again and I didn't want it to end. I went to the kitchen, and poured the contents of the bottle down the drain. I decided to make up an excuse when he was back in my room. I'm not sure if I'll ever tell him the truth. To be honest, I don't think he will ever understand why I did what I did.

I was shocked. Any hope I had to ever go back to normal was now gone. I could see why mom did it but it was completely selfish. I just sat there for hours in shock, not moving at all. I heard the door slam downstairs.
"Moms back already?" I thought to myself. I looked up at the clock. I had been sitting there for 5 hours! The diary was still open.
"Shit!" I said aloud. I tried closing it, but it was too late, mom had already walked into the room and seen me. She grabbed the diary and looked at the page I was on.
"Oh dear." She said finally. I tried to run I had barely travelled 2 feet (to her) before she placed her foot on top of me.
"Sweety, I know you think I'm being selfish but you need to look at it from my point of view." She said.
"Did it not cross your thick skull even once that maybe I'm not enjoying this as much as you think I am?" I yelled up at her.
"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE PUNK!" She yelled back, putting more weight on my body. I screamed in agony.
"There are going to be a few changes around here now that I'm in charge little man!" She said with an evil grin on her face. "For starters, from now on anything I tell you to do, you WILL do it! Understand?"
I didn't respond, she was still crushing me. She then put all of her weight on me.
"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"
"YES!" I screamed.
"Good." She said. "Now mommy has had a hard day at work and would like a footrub."
She picked me up and walked to the bed. She placed me on the floor and put her gigantic feet in front of me. I got straight to work, not wanting her to crush me again. I walked up to her foot and noticed something. It was bigger, much bigger! Was I shrinking more? The doctors said it had stopped! Mom noticed this too and simply laughed.
"Awww sweety are you shrinking? Looks like your job is going to take even longer now!" I started to rub. It was so scary, I could actually feel myself shrinking. It got to the point where I was so small that I got trapped in one of her wrinkles. I couldn't move! Mom noticed that I stopped rubbing and checked the bottom of her foot. She laughed instantly after seeing my current predicament.
"Stay where you are honey, mommys gonna take a little nap!" She said smirking.
It didn't take long for her to nod off. I eventually got so small that I fell out of the wrinkle. I looked up at my titanic mother. She looked so much bigger now. It was then that I noticed that the bed hadn't changed. As a matter of fact, nothing in the room looked bigger except for mom. I wasn't shrinking, she was growing!

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review!