- Text Size +

           Thanks to Jenna’s permission to let Nicole threaten Kevin every time he started acting up, Nicole and her mom had been thoroughly enjoying their last couple of weeks, especially Nicole. She loved watching as Kevin's behavior suddenly changed as she threatened him with her booty, and what she loved even more was to paint a picture for him of what it would be like. The only downside for Nicole was the fact that after she got done describing in vivid detail what it would be like for her to finally get to take out all her frustrations on him that he had caused her for so long, she would become slightly saddened as she knew it would never really happen. One minute she would be imagining her tiny step brother trapped between her cheeks, forcing to smell the odor that’s slowly making its way through her crack, and the next minute, the image of him in her butt would fade away, and she would become sad that it was only a mere fantasy. She would then look over at his face of fear, and that would cheer her right back up, even though she knew her mother would never let her dream come true.

 

Kevin had just gotten home and was hollering to see if anyone was still there. When he heard Nicole’s voice, he went upstairs to find Nicole lying on her bed reading a textbook. Kevin leans against the doorway frame as he asks “Hey, where’s everybody at?” Nicole doesn’t even bother looking away as she responds “My mom and your dad went out. Can’t remember why, but they won’t be back for a couple of hours.” Kevin simply replies “Oh.” As Kevin starts to push himself off the door frame to leave, his eyes get lured to the movement of Nicole’s body. As she lies on her stomach, she slowly rocks her hips back and forth from boredom. This causes Kevin to focus in on her ass. It was strange, because Kevin knew he should be slightly turned on right now due to the site of a girl’s butt in tiny gym shorts swaying back and forth, but he wasn’t. It wasn’t just because it was his step sister though. The last couple of weeks, he couldn’t see a girl’s ass in an attractive way. He never was much of a booty guy, but now couldn’t even remotely see the appeal of the plump flesh that some guys drool over. All he saw was a potential jail cell.

 

Nicole finally broke eye contact with her book as she felt Kevin staring at her. As she glanced over, she smiled as she noticed he was starring at her rear. Nicole gave a small giggle, “Checking out my sexy backside?” She then shook her rear in a sexy way, which finally let Kevin stop focusing on it. That’s when Nicole noticed Kevin wasn’t staring at it the way most guys would. He was staring at it like it was a cursed object, like it was Pandora’s Box. Except, he wasn’t scared of anything coming out of the box, he was worried about having to go into the box. Nicole then corrects herself “Oh, you’re not checking out how bootilicious I am, you’re checking out your new bedroom for after you shrink!”

 

This was something Kevin had never heard Nicole refer to her ass to before, so he repeats “Bedroom?” Nicole smiles and explains “Well, yeah! I figured that the next time you screw up, I’ll just tell my mom your punishment should be that whenever you finally shrink you should have to sleep between my butt cheeks every night!” Kevin repeats “Every night?” Nicole continues to smile “Well, after I convince mom to let me do it for one night, I guarantee it’ll be super easy to talk her into just having you do it every night, because then she won’t have to buy you one of those expensive mini-beds. I mean, why buy one of those when you’ve already got a super comfy place you can sleep?” Nicole pats her ass and Kevin watches as it starts to jiggle like a waterbed. Kevin’s body starts to go tense as he thinks about having to spend every single night in that horrible place, squished by a massive amount of butt flesh and falling asleep with the faint smell that comes from the end of Nicole’s intestines. It was almost enough to make him sick.

 

Nicole knew he hadn’t really done anything wrong, but since he had been staring at her ass and she started making jokes about it, she didn’t want to stop her tormenting. It was too fun to stop now, so she said “Who knows… maybe you’ll finally shrink tonight and can finally test out your new mattresses soon!” Kevin then asks “And what would you tell your mom?” Nicole pauses for a moment and answers “I’d just tell her that I found you shrunken and you wanted to go to bed, but since we didn’t have a mini-bed for you, I just put you in the most comfortable place possible!” Kevin snidely remarks “And then I’d tell her the next day I had no interest in going to sleep and that you forced me to be in there.” Nicole thinks for a moment and then replies “Then I’d just tell her you did something wrong.” Kevin argues “But I haven’t done anything wrong!” Nicole shakes her head “Not true! You were checking out my ass! So I’d say ‘Mom, Kevin was staring at my ass, and then the next thing I knew, he shrunk. So, I decided to just give him exactly what he wanted, and now he can sleep in the object of his desire.’”

 

Kevin didn’t have a retaliation after that comment, and Nicole could tell, which is why after a few moments of his silence, she adds “Man, I really hope you shrink tonight. I can’t wait to have you between these gorgeous cheeks of mine. It’s too bad you never got the chance to appreciate the beautiful sight of my behind. Sure you’ll be seeing the beautiful sight a lot when you’re shrunk, but you won’t get to appreciate the view since you will know the only reason you’re seeing it is because you’re about to be trapped inside of it!”

 

That’s when Nicole comes up with an idea. Nicole puts her thumbs into her shorts, as if she was about to pull them down, “Why don’t you come over here and take a look? That way, when you’re staring at it with fear, you can remember how beautiful it actually is if you’re someone that’s not the size of that pink, puckering hole back there.” Kevin didn’t like the idea of doing something if his step-sister was the one recommending it, but he saw no real harm at just looking at her ass. He was still normal sized, meaning her butt was just an ordinary butt, and not a torture chamber… not yet at least. Plus, this would be the closest thing to action he would have gotten in months considering that no girls seemed to be interested in a guy unless they could fit him inside their pocket. So, Kevin decides to get one last good look at a female’s ass since he knew that when he finally shrunk, there would no longer be a single attractive quality about it.

 

Kevin walks over to Nicole’s bed and leans over so his face is hovering above her ass. That’s when Nicole starts slowly peeling her shorts and panties down her backside. As more and more of her booty is revealed, Kevin has conflicting feelings of terror and excitement. Once her ass is completely bare, he stares at the attractive derriere. As he does, he discovers that even though he knew the booty he is looking at is attractive, he himself didn’t find it attractive, even though he is still normal sized. It might be because he never was much of an ass man to begin with and would never did find this part of the female anatomy attractive when it was this close to his face due to him being more aware of the purpose of the body part than most people are since he himself wasn’t too attracted to that area anyway. The more likely reason though is because he can imagine himself shrunken and between the two glutes in front of him, and it wasn’t a pretty picture.

 

Nicole looked back and could see her step-brother wasn’t enjoying the view. She would have been insulted, but knew exactly why he wasn’t. This amused her, and she decided to play with it, “You don’t seem to be enjoying yourself as much as I thought you would, but at least know you know what to expect for whenever you shrink.” Kevin swallows saliva from his dry mouth, “Yeah.” She smiles knowing he is imaging how big her ass would soon be, “Although, if you really think about it, just seeing it isn’t going to help you know what to expect.” Kevin cautiously asks “What do you mean?” Nicole’s smile gets bigger, “Well, sure you have an idea now of what my big butt is going to look like now, but just imagining seeing a booty that’s a thousand times your size won’t prepare you for when you actually see my gigantic, jiggly cheeks for the first time, and let’s face it, even though that’ll be terrifying, there’s something much worse you should be preparing for.”

 

Kevin stares at her waiting for her to continue, and then Nicole adds “The smell is what you should be worrying about. Just think about how awful it’s going to smell in there, especially if you’re smelling that horrible smell for the first time, when its odor is maximized by its giant size compared to you.” Kevin had no response. He just stares back in fear as she continues “Lucky for you, I’m a good big step-sister and will right now give you the chance to know what that smell is.” Kevin is baffled, “You want me to smell your ass?” Nicole laughs, “You don’t have to if you don’t want to. I was just saying that since you have no idea what it smells like back there, I’ll let you take a sniff so you can start mentally preparing yourself. You’re going to smell it anyways, so you might as well go ahead and find out instead of discovering the unpleasant odor for the first time when it’s swarming your body.”

 

As Nicole mentally tortures her step-brother, she herself almost forgets that the fact that she was saying wasn’t a fact at all. It was complete and total bullshit because he never would have to smell her ass at a shrunken stature. Although Nicole knew this, Kevin did not, and he thought what Nicole was saying made a lot of sense. He knew she wasn’t doing this out of the kindness out of her heart, but just trying to humiliate him by convincing him to smell the bad odor coming from her backside. Even though he didn’t want to give Nicole that satisfaction, he was compelled to actually go through with it. He certainly didn’t want to smell her ass, but he had to know exactly what he would be dealing with when he was shrunken and between her cheeks. He figured Nicole was right, that he was going to know what her butt smelled like sooner or later, but at least now it would be the milder version, and he would at least have some idea of what to expect so he could brace himself for it when he was smaller.

 

Kevin leans his face in and puts his nose less than an inch away from Nicole’s buttcrack as he takes a light sniff. He looks confused and says “I don’t smell anything.” Nicole laughs, “That’s because you sniffed the outside of my ass. You’re not going to be on the outside of my buttcrack, so I recommend you sniff where you will be.” Nicole had been debating on whether or not she wanted to do this, but she finally decides to go with the moment and lightly spreads her butt cheeks to open up her crack and reveals her anus. She then giggles as she adds “And I’ll probably be keeping you pretty close to my butthole.” Kevin looks horrified as he sees the tight, pink hole between Nicole’s cheeks. He had never seen anyone’s butthole in person and it looked just like he thought it would…. Disturbing. It has smooth, yet wrinkly flesh, with a light coating of some type of mucus or oil, and has a small crease at the very center part of it which opens and closes to release foul contents of her body. He didn’t want to look at it, yet alone smell it, but Nicole said “You’re not chickening out now. I’ve already shown you this embarrassing part of my body, so now you have to smell it. No turning back now.”

 

Although Kevin wanted to piss Nicole off by changing his mind after she had already shown him her unattractive hole, he still felt the need to smell it, to know just how bad Nicole’s butt smells so he at least had an idea of what to expect when he was trapped inside of it. As Kevin started lowering his head again, Nicole used every bit of strength in her to not laugh. She couldn’t believe he was about to smell her butt. It was one thing when her step-dad did because he had no choice due to the fact he was trapped inside her crack, but Kevin was about to willingly smell not just her ass, but her asshole, and it was all because he was prepping himself for something that would never come to pass. Nicole wondered if Kevin would be excited when he finally found out after he shrank that Nicole was never really going to imprison him in her butt, or if he would be pissed because he would realize he smelled her butthole for no reason. Either way, she was sure she would find his tiny expressions adorable.

 

Kevin was holding his breath as he lowered his nose little by little. Eventually he was only about an inch away from the nasty hole, and that’s when he breathed in the lightest amount of air possible through his nose. It was so light, that he barely smelled anything, so he took another, slightly bigger sniff. This time, he got more of the scent, and he was actually surprised by it. It wasn’t as bad as what he thought it would be. It was definitely still a very unpleasant smell, but he thought the odor would have been a lot stronger. Considering how close his nose was, he felt like a highly potent stench should have entered his nostrils, but it didn’t. He sniffed again, and this time it was almost a normal sized sniff as he actually tries to smell the odor instead of just pussy footing around it.

 

After the third sniff, Nicole can’t help but laugh as she says “You must really be enjoying the smell if you’re sniffing my asshole a multiple of times. Happy to see you like it so much!” Kevin takes one last sniff, this one being the biggest of all, and suddenly regrets it as he starts to cough and say “Just trying to imprint the odor in my head so I’ll still remember it when I’m shrunken. Your ass still smells horrible.” Nicole continues to laugh “Must not be too horrible if you’re willing to smell it several times!” Kevin then pauses for a moment “I hate to admit it, but the smell was less potent then what I thought it would be.” Nicole laughs and Kevin responds “What? Did I just make your day by telling you that you don’t have the worst smelling asshole in the world? It’s still pretty bad.” Nicole stops laughing for a moment and explains “Well that’s because I’ve already showered tonight. The asshole that you say smells pretty bad is actually a clean asshole.”

 

Kevin’s heart sinks to his stomach as he hears this. The bad smelling asshole was actually a much milder version of itself. The potency wasn’t as strong as what he thought it would be because she had just cleaned her asshole, which meant unless he was being punished right after Nicole got out of the shower, the smell of her asshole was going to be much, much stronger. He cringed at the thought of what it would be like at the end of her day before she took her shower, after she had been walking around all day or even after she went to the gym to exercise. What he just smelled was the tip of the iceberg, and that wasn’t even counting what the magnification of the odor would be whenever he was the size of her butthole. This realization caused him to fight back, “You can’t keep me in there! That’s inhumane!” Nicole laughs at his anger, “Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll get use to it. After all, eventually you’ll start being in there about every day.” Kevin pauses for a moment and then asks “What do you mean, every day?”

 

Nicole then explains “Well, at first you’ll just go in there for punishment every once in a while, and maybe every night to sleep if I talk mom into it, but I’ll always have to talk to my mom first to have her okay the punishment. I’ll have to come up with an excuse of why you should be in there, and then she’ll allow me to put you in your place of punishment. Later on down the road though, she’ll be so busy taking care of your dad and doing her own thing, she’ll get tired of micromanaging. After that happens, she’ll ask ‘Where’s your tiny step brother?’ and I’ll say ‘In my butt, as usual.’ She won’t even ask why you’re in there because it will have become so normal at the point, that she’ll just assume you did something wrong that made you deserve to be in there. In time, she won’t even ask where you are anymore. She’ll just know you’re deep between my butt cheeks, kissing my asshole.” Kevin angrily responds “Why the hell would I ever kiss your asshole?” Nicole then looks very serious as she answers “Because, when you shrink down, I’ll be the size of a goddess, which means I’ll have the ass of a goddess, and you’ll just be the size of your goddess’s asshole. That means, the only value you’ll have is worshipping a goddess’ gigantic ass. Now, a single mortal having such little worth isn’t a horrible thing because having your ass kissed is the most important thing about being a goddess. A woman never feels like more of a goddess than when she has someone so tiny, so beneath her, that while she’s out doing her daily activities, there’s someone deep between her butt cheeks, kissing and worshipping the hole her poop comes out of.”

 

Kevin gives Nicole a look of disgust, but then Nicole gets an idea and says “Why don’t you go ahead and kiss it? Just think of it as practice for the future!” He raises himself a foot away from her butt as he says “There’s no way I’m doing that! Not now, not ever!” Nicole laughs and let’s her cheeks close, “Aw, that’s so cute. You think you’ll still be able to stand up to your big step-sis when you shrink and that you’ll actually be brave enough to tell me ‘no’. Well, let me put things in perspective for you. At normal size, I’ve already gotten you to smell my butthole. So, when your entire body becomes so small that I could slide it up my butthole with minimal effort, I’m guessing there are very few things I couldn’t make you do.” Kevin is in shock, and he timidly repeats the one phrase that stuck out to him the most, “Up your butthole?” Nicole giggles, “The ultimate punishment! I doubt I could keep you in there because there’s probably very little oxygen, but I think you’d be fine if you were inside just for a minute or two. Of course, that punishment won’t probably come for several months after you’ve adjusted to the smell of my butthole. So, don’t worry, because if you shrink tonight, I’ll only put you in my buttcrack…. Well… and against my butthole.”

 

As Kevin is reminded where he could end up by the end of the night, he starts begging “Please Nicole, not in there. Not tonight. I’ve already seen and smelled your butt at a regular size. I think that should keep me from between your cheeks tonight if I do shrink!” Nicole smiles and thinks about it for a second, “Well, I guess tonight really has been more of a preparation for you for when you finally do shrink, but there’s still one thing left you have to do.” Kevin glares at Nicole and asks “What’s that?” Nicole spreads her cheeks “Kiss my favorite little hole. It’s your last step in preparation at normal size. You need to get a small taste of what you’ll be eventually worshipping, and you know you’ll be doing just that eventually. So, if you don’t want to end up against wrinkled, pink flesh after you potentially shrink tonight, then just give it a single kiss.”

 

There was very few things Kevin wanted to do less than kiss Nicole’s asshole, but being shrunken and spend the night against her butthole just happened to be one of those things. He wasn’t sure if he would actually end up shrinking tonight, but he was due for a size change, and he knew he would be kicking himself later if he ended up shrinking and not taking Nicole’s offer. So, Kevin decides he had to do this. He lowers his face towards Nicole’s spread cheeks and purses his lips. He hesitates when he is only an inch away from Nicole’s butthole, but then goes for it. He lightly kisses Nicole’s butthole for three seconds before pulling away in shame.

 

Nicole let’s her cheeks close and starts laughing, “Ew. I can’t believe you actually did that.” Kevin suddenly becomes confused, “You forced me too!” Nicole laughs even harder, “I was just teasing you. I didn’t think you were actually going to do it. Like my mom would have actually been cool coming home and not only finding out that you had shrunken, but that I had you between my butt cheeks for a stupid reason like staring at my ass. I was shocked when you smelled my butthole, but this…. Wow. Gross.” Nicole laughs at Kevin’s humiliation. A few moments later, he starts to look angry. Nicole caught this and cut him off before he could say anything, not wanting him to forget that he’s not her equal and added “Although, it’s not like you won’t eventually be going in there. I’m just saying that the first time my mom is going to have to give me the okay to punish you. We’ve already discussed it though. We talked about what kind of behavior deserves you going into my butt, and how long you should punished. She brought up some minor things that you’ve done and said how that kind of behavior would have only deserve an hour between my cheeks, basically like a time-out or something. Then she talked about some of your major fuck ups and said that if you were about to be shrunken at that time, whenever you shrunk you would have to spend at the very least a week in the crack of my ass. Just think about spending all night and all day for seven long days, right in here.” Nicole then starts rubbing her ass seductively.

 

Kevin didn’t know what to say, but he actually considered that a good thing. Every time he spoke, Nicole always seemed to one-up him. In fact, it seemed like she had been one-thousand-upping him all night. So, Kevin chose not to speak, knowing he’d only be further humiliated as Nicole would retaliate against whatever he said by talking about him being shrunken and being against her butthole, and he definitely didn’t want her to start talking about going up her butthole again. The thought about being between her cheeks creeped him out already, but talking about actually being inside her foulest of holes touched him badly in a whole new way. It made his brain hurt just thinking about it, and almost made him want to twitch. So, he let Nicole enjoy her victory and walked out with his head held low in shame.

 

As Nicole watched her step brother walk away, she enjoyed a bright new feeling as she completely ruined his night. She couldn’t believe she actually got him to smell and kiss her butthole. She knew he must be absolutely terrified of her keeping him in her buttcrack once he shrinks, and the best part was, he had no idea that it was never going to happen. Sure this was a fact that depressed her, but she was also happy knowing that even though it would never come to be, she can still threaten Kevin with it and do things like she did tonight. She especially enjoyed the way she spiced her threats up tonight by claiming he’d have to worship her butthole or claiming her and her mom have already discussed future punishments. Although, Nicole’s favorite was seeing the look on his face when she told him he was eventually going up her butthole. Her mother would kill her if she ever did something like that, but Kevin didn’t know this, which made it thoroughly satisfying for Nicole.