- Text Size +

           It had been three months since Nicole got walked in on by her mom after trying to show her step father that size matters. Since then, a lot of things had changed. The percentage of the world’s shrunken men had increased, which meant Nicole had a lot more guy at her school who were the size of her step father, and it seemed that because of this steadily increase of shrinking men, they were starting to be treated differently.

           For example, the radio show that Nicole had listened to months ago had completely changed. It turns out that the show where they brought on the woman who stood by the new law that let men no longer become a “missing person” and teased the host about him shrinking and being between her toes was their highest rated show they had ever gotten, and the producers quickly started coming up with ideas on how to capitalize on this new aspect that had attracted so many listeners. Things started moving even faster when the host of the show shrank coincidently just a few days later. After that, they signed the girl on to be the guy’s co-host, as well as resigning the guy for a three year contract, and they changed the name of the show to DJ Tiny & Lady Bigfoot. They started out as just a regular team, with the exception being they constantly talked about how small DJ Tiny was compared to Lady Bigfoot’s foot.

           As the ratings soared, the producers of the show started adding more gimmicks to the show, like “Is DJ Tiny Bigger Than Your Smallest Toe?” where girls would come in and see which toe DJ Tiny matched up with in height. Eventually, the female producers wanted to see bigger gimmicks at the tiny man’s expense, but the male producers each put their foot down to keep the tiny host from being humiliated even more than what he already was experiencing on a daily basis, and the male producers wouldn’t budge on this issue. That is, until they all shrunk. One by one they all joined the ranks of the many men around the world that had been affected by the disease, and eventually, there were no male producers left to fight the good fight. The women were in charge now, and they felt no sympathy for the tiny man as they added gimmicks like “Under My Heel?”, which is where Lady Bigfoot would ask questions and let girls call in to answer. They had many shows that had this type of format, but the way this one was different from the other shows where listeners got to call in and answer questions was that before she started this segment of the show, she would drop DJ Tiny into her shoe. His objective was to crawl out of her shoe by then end of the segment, but to make things more difficult and enticing for viewers, every time a girl answered a question correctly, Lady Bigfoot would bring her foot a little bit closer to her shoe. She would inch her way in little by little with every correct answer, and if DJ Tiny didn’t crawl out in time, he would eventually end up under her foot, and if he didn’t get out by the time enough questions were answered correctly, he would have to remain there for the rest of the show while Lady Bigfoot talked to her listeners about how great it felt to have her co-host under her foot, or how fun it was to grab his body by scrunching up her toes.

           There were a few complaints that said that the show was degrading towards men, but the producers claimed that men had been degrading women for years for entertainment and that they were going to take full advantage of the tables being turned while they could. It sounded a little evil, but the producers didn’t really care, because the only people who really complained were other men, and that wasn’t their target audience. Their target audience was women, and those numbers were off the chart. The producers also let it be known that they didn’t feel bad because DJ Tiny had a contract with them, and as long as they weren’t breaking the law, they could humiliate him in all sorts of different ways during his working hours.

           Yes, a lot of things had changed in Nicole’s world over the last few months, and she was explaining how it was affecting the school and her classmates to her mother when the one thing that unfortunately hadn’t changed yet, suddenly appeared. It had been four months since her step father shrank, but her step brother was still normal sized, and he was now more annoying than ever.

           Kevin walks groggily into the kitchen and sits across the table from Nicole while Jenna cooks them breakfast in the background. Jenna comments “I can’t believe that.” Kevin then looks over at her and asks what the girls were talking about. Nicole then explains “I was telling my mom about how the girls at our school treat their shrunken boyfriends.” Kevin rolls his eyes “Can’t we have one conversation that’s not fucking about shrunken guys!” Jenna immediately jumps on him “Kevin, what have I told you about using that type of language in my house?” Kevin angrily responds “What’s it matter? In a few days I’ll be too quiet for you to hear it anyway.” Jenna responded just as angrily, “You’ve been saying that for four months now.”

           Nicole continues from where she left off, “So, basically tiny boyfriends have become like those little bean bag thingsgirls used to collect and play with.” Jenna stops for a moment and thinks “You mean Beanie Babies?” Nicole smiles “Yes! The boys are like those. The girls show them off, talk about how cute they are, and even occasionally trade for a day or two. The only real difference between Beanie Babies and shrunken boyfriends is that when the girls’ next class starts, the boys don’t get put away in the girls’ backpacks.” Jenna responds “They get returned to their desks.” Nicole giggles, “Nope.” Jenna then curiously asks “So, where do they get put away?” Nicole giggles more “In their girlfriend’s bra cup.” Jenna stops fixing the pancakes and turns towards Nicole, “In their bras?!” Nicole nods her head and Jenna asks “How do they get away with that? Do the teachers not do anything about it?” Nicole shakes her head “No, there’s nothing they really can do. Almost all the girls do it, and it’s not like they’re going to check all the girls’ bras every class period.” Jenna then argues “But couldn’t they just see which boys are missing and check their girlfriend’s bra?” Nicole shakes her head again “No, because then they would have to go through the process of finding out which class their girlfriend is in. If Timmy Dawson isn’t in class, his English teacher isn’t going to find out who is girlfriend is, then find out which class she’s in, then interrupt that teachers class to look in a student’s bra, and then do with seven other male students before she actually starts class.”

           Jenna goes back to cooking and thinks for a moment “I guess there are thousands of students at the school, and possibly a lawsuit to ask a girl to prove a boy isn't in her bra.... So, these boys are just constantly marked absent like they're missing class?” Nicole once again shakes her head “They don’t even take the boys’ attendance anymore. It became too much of a hassle seeing which tiny boy is there or not whenever half the boys at our school became shrunken. I think the fact they stopped taking attendance is the reason girls started putting them in their bras.” Jenna then asks “So, they stopped taking all of the boys’ attendance? Regardless of size?” Kevin then chirps in “Yep, which is why I don’t even need to go to school anymore.” Jenna looks firmly at him “You’re going.” Kevin mutters “Cunt.” Jenna then gives him a look of anger “Ya know what?!” Kevin asks “What? Are you going to ground me? You’re not going to let me enjoy my last days of being normal sized? That’s a bitch move.” Jenna sighed and took a deep breath. She really wanted to ground him, but she knew if this turned out to be his last day of being normal sized, she would feel extremely guilty about grounding him. The problem was, she had been facing the same dilemma for months now.

           Although Jenna had tried to be as nice as possible to Kevin, when he started acting like a brat, Nicole would immediately start tearing him down, and Jenna wouldn’t stop her. Nicole gave her step brother a devious smile and said “Don’t worry, mom. He’s just mad because he doesn’t have a girlfriend to tuck him away in her bra when he finally shrinks down. I think he’s worried one of the teachers will take pity on him and put him their bra while they teach.” Kevin snarls “Shut up.” Nicole then starts to giggle, “I don’t know what you’re so upset about. After you shrink and have to permanently stay a virgin, you should embrace your teachers’ boobs. Old boob is better than no boob at all, right?” Kevin gets a little angrier, “Shut up, Nicole!” Nicole then pauses for a few seconds and gives her step sibling a comforting smile, “I’m just teasing. In fact, you can even be my little shrunken boy if you want.”

           Kevin didn’t know how to respond to this. It seemed like it would be weird to be in his step sister’s bra, but like she said, boob is boob. Before he could come up with a response though, Nicole added “I wouldn’t put you in my bra though. That would be weird. I could keep you in my purse. Maybe put some make-up on you and put you in tiny cute dresses. You’ll be like my little dolly!” Kevin leered at his step sister, “You try and put a dress on me and I’ll kick your ass.” Nicole laughs, “I’d like you to see you try at mint-size.” Kevin then confidently retorts, “Even at an inch tall I’ll still be able to kick your ass.” Nicole giggles, “Maybe if I pick you up and place you in my butt-crack, but then you wouldn’t really be kicking, you’d just be flailing your legs about as your were squirming around trying to get out.” Jenna, who had been letting her daughter give Kevin a hard time about shrinking, shoots a disappointed look over to her daughter as Nicole teases Kevin about her ass, but then Jenna gives a small smile, letting her daughter know she wasn’t too mad about that comment since Kevin set himself up for it.

           Kevin argues “My dad would never let you do that.” But Nicole quickly states “It’s not like he could really do anything about it.” Kevin then looks to Jenna hoping she would debunk Nicole’s theory, but he found Jenna to be of no help as she said “It’s true. The minute your dad shrunk, he lost all of his authority.” He starts to look a little panicked and asks “But you wouldn’t let her do that to me, right Jenna?” Jenna pauses for a moment as she studies the look on Kevin’s face. It’s was the first time in months he had shown any sign of looking worried ever since he discovered he was basically ungroundable. Jenna knew as his step mom and the authority figure of the house she should put his mind to ease and tell him that she would never let Nicole do that, but with the way he had been acting the last few months, Jenna didn’t see the harm in giving her step son a little scare if it made him start behaving better. Jenna walks over and places Kevin’s pancakes in front of him as she says “Well, lately you don’t seem to listen to a word I say, so if you keep ignoring my mouth I might just have to let Nicole use her butt to get your attention once your small enough, and at your size that thing will be hard to ignore.” Kevin doesn’t know how to respond and stares blankly at Nicole as she deviously smiles back at him. Jenna on the other hand starts walking away and gives her daughter a look telling her that it’s never going to happen, but Nicole continues to smile anyway.

            During breakfast, Kevin was on his best behavior. It was the least bratty he had been since he found out he was going to shrink, which was something both Jenna and Nicole definitely picked up on. After Kevin got done eating, he went up to his bedroom to pack his backpack. Once Jenna could tell he was upstairs, she gave a light smirk to her daughter who was sitting across from her. Nicole smiled back and said “Well, I guess we finally found a way to get him to stop acting like a brat.” Jenna then replies “Just to be clear, I’m not actually letting you do that.” Nicole’s smile fades a tiny bit, “I know, I know. But we both know that by the end of school he’s going to start acting up again. I’m just saying that now we have something to threaten him with.” Jenna studies her daughter’s face for a moment as she says “I don’t know.” Nicole then responds “You can’t ground him because you know it would be horrible to lock him in his room if this was his last normal day, but there’s nothing wrong with me threatening to do something to him when he’s tiny if all it does is make him not act like a brat temporarily. He can still enjoy his potential last day while we enjoy him not being a pain.” Jenna sighs “Fine. But only because that boy hasn’t shown me an ounce of respect in the last four months, and this seems like the only way to get him to be concerned about getting into trouble…. And don’t let Dan know about this. He won’t be happy that you’re even joking about doing to his son what you did to him.”

            A moment passes where both girls are silent, and then Nicole asks “So, you never told Kevin about that day, right?” Jenna shakes her head “I didn’t see a reason to. Besides, that would have just been one more awkward conversation and it wasn’t necessary to have it, so why not just avoid it?” The girls then quiet down as they hear Kevin come down the stairs. He enters the kitchen and Nicole stands up as she says “I’m going to Claire’s after school.” Jenna then looks over at Kevin who responds “I don’t know what I’m doing after school.” Jenna replies “Well, let me know when you do.” Kevin mutters “Maybe.” Jenna gives a surprised look to see how quickly he’s already reverted to his bratty self. Nicole then looks at her mom, making sure it was okay to threaten Kevin again. Jenna gives her a tiny nod for her daughter to go ahead. Nicole then says “If I was you, I’d go ahead and tell mom what your plans are for after school right now, unless you want to be riding to and from school in my backseat after you shrink.” Kevin then makes fun of Nicole’s threat, “Even at an inch tall you still probably couldn’t find room for me back there. You always have shit in your backseat.” Nicole pauses as she realizes her step brother wasn’t catching on and replies “Not the backseat I was talking about. I guess it could work either way though since I really do always have shit in my-” Jenna cuts her off, “Enough. I think he gets it.”

           Kevin didn’t get it, that is, until Jenna suddenly stopped Nicole from finishing her sentence. As soon as Kevin realized what Nicole was really talking about, his mouth went dry and he softly replied to his step mom “If I don’t come straight home from school I’ll call you and let you know where I’m going.” He then started walking away and Nicole smiled at her mother. She then started following her step brother as she said “You better answer her faster next time, otherwise during your first car ride after you shrink, you’ll feel what it’s like to be between my cheeks while the car is making them vibrate.” Jenna rolls her eyes and then finishes her breakfast so she can pick up Dan, who had luckily been at the doctor’s all morning and been far away from that morning’s conversations.