- Text Size +

            A few minutes had passed since anyone had said anything. Nicole was letting her mom digest everything she just heard, but the longer the silence became, the more unsettling the moment felt. The good thing about it though, was that the long period of silence seemed to calm Jenna down quite about, who was originally staring her daughter down with the most intense, serious look Nicole had ever seen after her mother found out where Dan had been.

           Nicole waited for her mother to say something, but Jenna stood there going through a whole range of expressions as she kept acting as though she was about to say something. As Jenna’s face turns to confusion, Nicole decides she is finally ready to break the silence, but as soon as she opened her mouth, her mother says “For just one second, let’s put aside the fact that what you did was wrong, and explain to me why out of all the areas you could have put him to try and demonstrate his lack of authority, you chose to put him between your butt cheeks. Wasn’t that awkward?” Nicole saw how baffled her mother was by this and Nicole replies “It didn’t really feel too awkward. It actually felt kind of nice.” Her mother was very surprised by this answer, which shows as her voice goes high as she curiously replies “Really?” Dan, who had not said a single word since he left Nicole’s crack, finally breaks his silence to let his wife know this was no time for curiosity and shouts “Jenna!” Jenna realizes how bad that sounded and gives a quick apologetic look to her husband and then unconvincingly says “I mean… you should be ashamed!” As Nicole senses her mother’s insincerity, she feels a little more relaxed about the situation, and she can’t help but giggle as she replies “I’m sorry mom, but it’s hard to take orders seriously from a guy who’s the size of your butthole.” Jenna gives her daughter an angry look for not taking this seriously, which wipes the smile off Nicole’s face.

           A few moments later, Nicole sees her mother’s angry face form a tiny smirk as she tries to suppress a small laugh, which made Nicole smile, which made Jenna start to laugh. Dan on the other hand is not amused at all and yells “This isn’t funny, Jenna!” Jenna’s laughter subsides and she replies “I know, I’m sorry, but she just put a funny image in my head.” Dan doesn’t see how anything could be funny at the moment, “What image?” Jenna didn’t think she should say it in front of her daughter, but she knew Dan would be upset if she didn’t explain herself, so she answered “Of you, a middle-aged man, trapped up to your waist inside a girl’s butthole who's nearly half your age, while you're just barking out orders at her and getting cut off as she just let’s go of her butt cheeks and they close around you.” Jenna can’t help but laugh by the end of her sentence, which makes Nicole now laugh too and say “That is funny!” Dan is appalled by this thought and shouts “That’s not funny!”

           Jenna calms herself back down and replies “Relax, sweetie. It’s not like that sort of thing will ever happen, right Nicole?” Her mother now looks very sternly at her, while Nicole looks disappointed that the situation has now become serious again. Nicole nods her head in response to her mother’s question. Dan then points out “It already HAS happened!” Jenna then looks at her tiny husband and cocks an eyebrow at him, knowing he was exaggerating, “Oh, really? So Nicole had you inside her asshole?” Dan pauses for a moment, “Well… no.” Jenna still has her eyebrow cocked, “Against it?” Dan then immediately responds “No, but damn near close. I could smell it from where I was at.” Jenna tries to purse her lips and control her face, but she can’t hide her look of being both disgusted and humored as she lightly laughs while she replies “Oh, that’s gross.” Nicole starts to give the same look as well. She wasn’t aware he could smell her asshole from where he was at. Nicole starts to feel embarrassed by this fact she was unaware of before, but more than anything, she just thinks it’s funny.  Dan then turns to Nicole and starts pointing his finger at her “And that’s why you’re grounded, young lady!” Nicole, out of reflex, responds with the stereotypical “That’s unfair!” Dan couldn’t believe her response and shouts “Unfair?!”

           As Jenna listens to her tiny husband and daughter arguing, she decides she has heard enough from both of them and that it was time to resolve everything once and for all. Jenna then says in a loud, authoritative voice “Stop! Both of you! You were both in the wrong here. Nicole, you should know better than this. I may have never taught you not to put guys between your butt cheeks, but no guy could ever even fit between them until a about a year ago, and it still doesn’t excuse your behavior.” Dan agrees, “That’s right!” Jenna then gives her tiny husband a look that says he’s almost as guilty as her daughter is, “And Dan, you should have known better too!” Dan couldn’t believe he was being partially blamed for a situation he was the victim in and angrily responds “And how the hell did you come to that conclusion?!” Jenna then gives a look as though the answer was obvious, and then she points to her daughter and answers “Look at her! She’s enormous compared to you! Do you really think a young woman her age is going to listen to someone of your size? Girls her age don’t listen to their normal sized parents, let alone ones that are the size of one of their toes, and to make things even worse, you’re a boy. You can’t understand this since you’re not a girl, but guys are always telling girls what to do. Now, a girl may be able to ignore the boys in her class when they try to tell her what to do, but she can’t when it comes to her father. You’re not even Nicole’s real father; you’re her step father, which just makes the situation even worse. So, when she saw you, someone who represents a gender that has been giving her orders her entire life, still trying to use his male dominance on her even though he’s less than 1% her size, of course she wasn’t going to listen to you, and I’m not going to deny that putting you in her butt-crack was an extremely good way of showing you that, because theoretically, if you were going to put a tiny man somewhere to show him he’s no longer in charge, that would be the best place to put him.”

           Nicole smirks for a moment as she feels a little bit victorious, until her mother says “Not that I approve of her actually doing it.” Nicole then frowns hearing this, until her mother adds “But I do understand why she did it.” Nicole’s smirk then slightly comes back, while her mother looks sympathetically at her tiny husband in her hand and says “Honey, I love you. You know I do, but you can’t be an authority figure at this height. You may have the age and knowledge for it, but you can’t be taken seriously at your adorable new size.” Jenna ends with a smile hoping that the “adorable” comment at least made it sound like being tiny wasn’t all bad, but Dan just frowns, knowing his wife is right. He always had been the man in charge, but he knew with his new size, he was now at the bottom of the totem pole.

           Jenna gives her husband a moment before she finishes in a sympathetic tone, “So sweety, no more telling Nicole what to do. If you disapprove of something, you can recommend against it all you want, but don’t command her to do or not to do something, because at your height, you can’t force her to do what you say.” Jenna then refocuses on her daughter and finishes with her in a firmer tone “And Nicole, just because he no longer has authority over you, doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want with him. Even if he does try and bark orders at you again, I don’t want to hear that you showed him who’s boss by putting him in your butt-crack, because you aren’t the boss of him either. So, just ignore him if he tries to tell you what to do. That shouldn’t be hard at his size.” Jenna realizes that last comment probably wasn’t the nicest thing to say in front of her husband, but she thinks it’s better not to apologize because that might weaken her final stance with Nicole.

           Nicole nods letting her mother know she understands, and then starts moving upstairs. As Nicole walks up to her bedroom, she felt proud of herself. She may have gotten a lengthy lecture from her mother and angry looks of disappointment, but she got exactly what she wanted. She set out to make Dan stop acting like he was in charge of her, and not only did it work, but she even got her mother to back her up on it. Nicole then starts thinking about how her mother said that using her butt was a perfect way to demonstrate Dan’s lack of authority. Nicole could have done a whole slew of things, but she used her butt because Dan had made a comment about her ass and she thought using her booty would be funny. As Nicole thinks about what she had done, she realizes her butt really was the perfect place to put him. She was so use seeing her ass a certain way her whole life, that she didn’t even think about how it changed as soon as the first man shrank. After all, it was the last place on a girl’s body that a guy would want to go at a miniature size, and this completely redefined what her butt meant to not only herself, but also to men. Now that tiny men existed, her butt had a whole new meaning, because in a world of tiny men, her butt alone was this big, powerful weapon.

           Before men could shrink, her butt was just a butt. Nothing really special about it. Now, it was a force to be reckoned with. As she thought about how something as simple as her two wobbly cheeks and one pink little hole could have so much power, it made her giggle. It also gave her a weird sense of supremacy, which she oddly liked.