- Text Size +

           At first, Nicole decides she was going to have to bail because there was no way her mom wouldn’t punish her for doing something like this, but then, Nicole quickly realizes that after she went through with this threat, she could easily threaten him to not to tell her mom, which means this is something she can get away with! That’s when Nicole decided to go through with it, and even have a little fun while she did it. Nicole then said “I told you not to yell at me, but you didn’t listen. You refuse to accept the fact that there’s been a power shift, so now I’m going to have to demonstrate how little control you have over me. To make it fair though, we’ll make a little competition out of it so you’ll have a chance to demonstrate you still have authority over me. So, the deal is, if you can get this big jiggly ass of mine to school like you were demanding me to do, then I’ll never backtalk you again. If you can’t escape though, then I win and you’re never allowed to yell at me, or even politely tell me what to do again.”

           Dan paused for a moment and asks “Escape from what?” Nicole smiles “From between my butt-cheeks of course. I thought it would only be fair and give you a helping hand and put you between them to give you a head start in trying to move my ass all the way to school.” Dan’s jaw drops, but before he gets a chance to speak, Nicole adds “Plus, I think it’ll be a perfect way to show you how little authority you have over me once you realize you can’t even do something as simple as spread apart my butt cheeks!” Dan was flabbergasted, “You can’t be serious!” Nicole giggles “Relax.” Dan sighs in relief to hear she wasn’t going through with this, until she continued “I have a cute butt, so it shouldn’t be too terrible. Some of my mom’s friends even say I inherited her butt, so when you’re stuck back there and wallowing in defeat, just think of it as a chance to get familiar with the ass your wife use to have.”

           Dan was about to speak again, but Nicole cut him off “No more talking. It’s time for you to find out why you shouldn’t treat me like I’m inferior.” With no further stalling, Nicole places her step father against her crack and gently pushes him in so he’s just a little ways in. It was a very strange feeling at first. Nicole had never stuck anything in her butt-crack before, at least not to her recollection, so this made it seem very foreign. Another strange thing was the second she let him go once she knew he was securely between her cheeks, he started wiggling around. She responded by giving her bottom a small slap and saying “Stop that! It tickles.” He continued to do it though, and moments later she smiled “Actually, I think I kind of like it. It’s kind of a funny feeling.”

           She took a minute or two to enjoy the new feeling she was having, then decided that since Dan had been yelling at her most of this time, it was now her turn. So, she ranted on for the next half hour about how he should act more respectful, and how he’s no position to tell her what to do. When she was finished, she ended with “But I think you’ve learned your lesson. I think you can finally come out now.” Nicole then heard a voice from the kitchen ask “Who can come out now? And why aren’t you at school?” Nicole’s heart started to race as she heard her mother’s voice, and then race even faster as she immediately saw her mother enter the doorframe. As she walked in on her daughter with the back of her pants down, she became frozen with curiosity and added “And why are your pants down?” Nicole quickly yanked up the back of her pants, sealing her step father inside, and answering “I was just airing it out.” Jenna stares at her daughter for a moment, but before she had time to respond, her daughter answered her other questions as well “I have a pop-tart in the toaster that I think is ready to come out, and I’m not at school because I couldn’t make it to my first class on time, so I decided there was no point in rushing.” Her mother looked disappointed “Well, you need to get to school. I'm not paying for you to not even attend. When your pop-tart finishes, you need to grab it and go.” Nicole then asks “Why are you back home?” Jenna answers “I forgot my laptop and had to come all the way back to get it.”

           Nicole can’t believe she didn’t hear the garage door open. It must have been drowned out by the TV and her lecturing. Jenna glances at the TV and notices it wasn’t on the channel she left it on for her husband. That’s when she also notices that he wasn’t where she left him this morning. Jenna curiously asks “Where’s Dan?” Nicole had no idea how to respond. It seemed like no matter what her answer was, her mom would end up going to get him so she could bring him down back to the family room, or at least check on him before she left again. Nicole timidly replies “Somewhere.” Jenna rolls her eyes, “Obviously, but where is that somewhere?” As Nicole tries to think of an answer, Jenna notices how nervousness her daughter is. She then recalls the awkward moment of walking in on her daughter with the back of her pants down. It only takes her a moment to put two & two together, but then it takes her several moments after that to believe what she was thinking was actually true.

           Once Jenna accepted her horrific idea as the only logical explanation of what happened, she scowls at her daughter and gives a stance that reeks of authority. Nicole finally felt intimidation from one of her parents, and she was finally scared of what happened next. Jenna then firmly asks “Where… is your step father?” Nicole tries to delay “I don’t know.” Jenna asks rhetorically “He’s in the back of your underwear, isn’t he?” Nicole answered “No.” Jenna then became even more firm “Don’t lie to me. Is he in your underwear?” Nicole timidly jokes “I’m not lying. He’s not in my underwear…. He’s between my butt cheeks.” Nicole suddenly realizes her joke may have had awful timing, but luckily for her, Jenna didn’t seem angry over it. Nicole then reached into the back of her panties and pulled out her miniature step father. It was a strange image for Jenna, to watch her daughter pulling her hand out of the back of her panties with her husband inside of it. Jenna then holds out her hand and Nicole walks over to hand Dan over. Once she does, Jenna just stands there for a moment. Nicole could tell she wanted something else, but she wasn’t sure what, so they both stood in silence until Jenna finally said “Well, let’s hear what happened.”

           As Nicole regurgitated what had just happened, Jenna stood there and listened to the whole thing. Jenna didn’t approve of what her daughter did, but as she listened to Nicole tell her story, she did understand why her daughter did it to an extent. She of course didn’t show this though because she didn’t want to encourage her daughter, or anger her husband.

           When Nicole finally got done, her mother just stood there and gave her an angry look. There were now only two thoughts on Nicole’s mind now. One, how much trouble she was about to get in, and two, how it appeared to be that mothers had a real knack for saving tiny men a second too early. If her mom would have came in just a second later, Nicole would have had her step dad out of her butt crack and she could have gotten away with this whole thing, just like how Claire’s mom saved her son at the last second from using Claire’s butt cheeks as two mattresses he would have had to sleep between for the night. As she stared at her mom, Nicole could tell her mom was still mad at her, but at the same time, Nicole also saw a look of understanding. Nicole was hoping that would save her from being grounded for the rest of her life.