- Text Size +

            As Nicole gets done finishing up her breakfast in the kitchen, she sees the clock and realizes there was no way she was going to make it to her first class on time. She then walked into the family room to watch TV, as she usually did when she was late, but she suddenly remembered that’s where her step father spent his days while his wife was at work. She knew he would disapprove of her sticking around the house a little while longer, but found herself not really caring about what repercussions he might threaten her with. This had actually been happening a lot lately. Any time he would go into ‘parent mode’, she would just roll her eyes and not really pay attention. Before he shrunk, she felt like it as stupid that he was trying to discipline her considering she was a grown ass  adult, and now that he had shrunken she was taking him even less serious. Yes, she was still living in his house, but her mom was paying for school, so this really didn't seem like any of his concern.

            As Nicole sat on the couch and picked up the remote to change the channel, her step father turned around and asked her what she was doing. Nicole made the smart-aleck remark “Watching TV.” Dan then got a little angry, “Doesn't your first class start soon?!” She once again responded in a very smart-aleck tone “Yep, and I’m already late, sooo...” Dan’s voice becomes more demanding “Well then, you better get your ass moving!” Nicole sighed and explained the situation to him “Look, I’m already late, so why would I rush? So, why would I hurry up to school just to be less late? It’s not like they punish you more for every minute you’re late, so there’s no reason to get to school as fast as possible when I can enjoy part of my morning here instead of showing up halfway through my first class.”

            That’s when her step dad started going all out with “Being late doesn't mean you can just miss the entire first class” and “Don’t try and argue with me, young lady” and a whole bunch of phrases Nicole started zoning out on. As she sat there and watched her step father yelling at her, she didn’t feel threatened one bit. Maybe it was because watching a shrunken man throw a fit was more funny than scary, and definitely more entertaining than any show on this early in the morning. After it stopped being funny though, she got up and said “Whatever, I’ll just go watch TV in my room.” Dan than screamed “No, you’re not just walking away. You sit your ass down right now and show me some damn respect.” Nicole sighed and sat back down and listened to her step father continue.

           After a few more minutes, his lecturing was in no way entertaining any more, and now it was just starting to agitate her. She just kept thinking about how easy it would be to knock him over, or to cover him up with an empty glass so she would no longer have to hear him. She then started thinking about the stories her friends were telling her a couple of weeks ago, and how she bet Theresa’s dad no longer yelled at her after being stuck under his daughter’s foot all day. He would probably be too worried he might end up ‘accidently’ spending another day in her shoe if he did something to piss her off. Nicole totally understood where Debra was coming from now. If Nicole would have had an ‘accident’ with her step father like the other girls had, she probably wouldn’t be getting a lecture right now.

           Nicole then started thinking about how scared Claire’s brother must have been when he got an up-close view of her derriere. He must have felt so powerless in that situation. The only thing that stopped him from getting a closer look was a change of luck when their mother knocked on the door, which saved him just in time. He was so powerless he couldn’t even stop himself from having to sleep in the back of a girl’s panties. Heck, he probably would have had to sleep in her buttcrack since most girls’ underwear is usually being partially eaten by their buttcrack. The fact that he was incapable of stopping it and had to have outside help just kept repeating in Nicole’s mind over and over. Then Nicole made a small joke to herself as she thought “It’s too bad his mom knocked on the door that night. I bet Claire’s butt cheeks are much comfier than his bed, though his mattress probably doesn’t smell anywhere near as bad.”

           As Nicole thought about her joke, she cracked a small smile as she tried not to laugh. Her father then shouted “Is something funny?” That’s when Nicole decided she wasn’t going to take it anymore “Actually, yeah. There is. I’ve got a guy who’s yelling at me like he’s my father when he’s isn’t, not to mention that the guy is tinier than my pinky toe and has no right to yell at someone a lot bigger than he is.” Of course, this didn’t go over well with Dan for one minute and he yelled back “I’m the authority figure of this household, and you have to listen to what I say, and do what I say. Do you understand me?” Nicole could see he clearly wasn’t getting the message, but she then realized why. She still didn’t have an ‘accident’ that put him in his place. That’s when she decided to pick him up, which would hopefully throw up a red flag for him. As she stood up and picked his tiny body off the table he continued to yell, but Nicole easily spoke over him “You are way too small to be barking out orders. You’re like a handheld object, so don’t give me attitude! Now, do you understand me?”

           As he yelled back “You put me down this instant” Nicole could tell the message wasn’t sinking in. He must have been held in her hands far too many times for transportation to see it as a threat. To him, her hands still meant safety. The only way he would be afraid of her is if she had an ‘accident’, but Nicole didn’t feel like waiting for one to happen. Hearing someone so much smaller yell at her like he wasn’t a million times smaller than she is was pissing her off, especially when she knew her friends no longer had to deal with the same issues. That’s when Nicole decided to demonstrate her power, but unlike her friends, she would be completely aware of it.

           Once she made this decision, her tiny step father finished up his rant by saying “I’m the one that’s in charge of you! You do as I say. So when I tell you to get your ass to school, you get your ass to school, or I’ll make you!” Nicole laughs, “And how the hell would you plan on doing that?” For the first time, her step father has no response, and she decides to take advantage of this moment as she quickly moves him right behind her butt and says “How exactly do you plan on forcing this big ass to go to school? It looks like it’s a little more than you can handle.” As she giggles, her dad starts yelling at her again. She couldn’t believe he still wasn’t even becoming the slightest bit intimidated. As she stared at his position, she came up with a reason why he still didn’t seem threatened by her. When she rolled out of bed this morning, after hitting the snooze button one too many times, she through on a pair of loose sweatpants instead of jeans like she usually wears. The sweatpants she was wearing didn’t remotely show the shape of her ass. It was like she might as well not even be holding Dan back there since he couldn’t see the weapon she was threatening him with.

           Nicole then thought about how scared Claire’s brother must have felt as he was inches away from Claire’s enormous, bare ass. Nicole’s butt may not be very intimidating in its shapeless form, but she knew it would be scary if he saw its full figure, especially when bare. Nicole knew to pull this off she would have to become a little more devious, so she pulled down the back of her sweats and underwear to give her step father two big reasons he should feel threatened by her. As soon as he stopped yelling, she knew he finally felt it. He felt the threat she presented to him.

           Even though Nicole could hear the intimidation in his voice, he still chose to yell at her. She didn’t understand why until she thought about what was different from this situation. In all the other situations, the girls weren’t aware of what was happening, and because they weren’t aware, they actually happened. Theresa didn’t threaten her father that she would wear him in her shoe all day, she just did. He wasn’t scared because he was worried he might end up in her shoe some day, he was scared because it might happen again. Nicole realized that she had been all bark at this point, and that if she wanted to really scare him, she would have to show him that she was also willing to bite.