- Text Size +

            It had only been a couple weeks had passed since Nicole’s step dad had shrunken, but things around her had already started to change. The obvious changes were of course around her house, but then there were also changes Nicole didn’t see coming. The big one she didn’t see coming was how much more open her friends became about their shrunken family members now that she had one too. Nicole sat with a group of friends outside as they all enjoyed the beautiful weather when the subject of living with s miniature family members was brought up. They innocently talked about it for a while, but then Nicole brought up the fact that she had felt guilty because she almost accidently knocked her step dad off the kitchen table when they were having breakfast that morning. Theresa then gives an embarrassed look and smiles as she says “I’ve got something that will make you feel less guilty.” The girls look at her with curiosity and she explains “So, yesterday whenever I would walk around, I would constantly feel this rock in my shoe.” Amelia already knows where this is headed, “Oh no!” Theresa then continues “But every time I felt it, I was always too busy to deal with it, and whenever I wasn’t too busy, I had completely forgotten about it. So, when I finally got home last night, I took off my shoes and remembered that there was a rock inside of one of them that had been bother me all day. So, I look inside and there was my dad, too weak to even move!” Amelia then asks “How did he get in there?” Theresa stifles a laugh, “Apparently Collie, our dog, kept sniffing him and wouldn’t leave him alone, so he got scared and climbed into my shoe to hide from her… but then he couldn’t get out and eventually fell asleep. He said the next morning he woke up to the sight of my foot sliding into my shoe as I started my day.” Amelia replies “That’s horrible!”

           Claire looks around at the group. She was a bit older than the other young women around her, but it was still hard for to say what she was about to say. She then admits “I have that beat… well, almost.” Nicole laughs, “How do you almost have that beat? What? Did you have your dad in your shoe only until the end of school or something?” Claire shook her head, “It has nothing to do with my shoes or my dad. It happened in the bathroom with my little brother.” Nicole laughs, “I feel like we’re playing Clue now.” Amelia on the other hand looks very serious and asks “In the bathroom? Don’t tell me he fell in-” Claire then interrupts “Ew! No! This isn’t a toilet story…. There just happens to be a toilet in it. Anyway, this is what happened. We all know how tiny people can’t go to the bathroom on their own, so, my mom took my little brother to the upstairs toilet and set him on the seat so he could do what he needed to do, but then the phone rang and my mom left and told him she’d be right back. Well, during that time, I had to pee too! So, when I go in the bathroom and get in front of the toilet, I pull down my pants, sit down, and I do what I need to do in there too. Well, when I was done, I heard a knock on the door and it was my mom asking me if I was in there. I told her I was and then started pulling up my pants. She then asked what I did with my little brother who was on the toilet seat whenever she left. I then stop what I’m doing and turn around and make sure he isn’t in the toilet. When I don’t see him, I look around the ground, but I don’t see him there either. I then stop to think about it for a second. Assuming he was at the front of the toilet, which is generally where we put him, he would have been screaming trying to get my attention until he saw my big bare ass about to sit on him, and then he would have had to run and dive off the front end of the toilet. So I look at my feet and don’t seem him, but then I realized my pants were probably down when he dove, making him inside my pants, which I thankfully hadn’t pulled up all the way yet. So, I pull off my pants, and sure enough, there he was, lying in my panties…. If my mom wouldn’t have knocked on the bathroom door, he probably would have ended up spending the night with me because I was going straight to bed after I finished in the bathroom!”

           The girls were all quiet for a minute, until Amelia asks “So, what did your mom say?” Claire casually answers “Nothing. I just told her I had him and he was safe. I didn’t tell her what happened.” Amelia then gives a curious look, “And neither did your brother?” Claire shakes her head “No. Why would he want anyone to know that he almost had to spend the night sleeping in my buttcrack?” Debra then busts out laughing, “So he was in the back of your panties?” Claire looks embarrassed now and admits “Yeah. I’m not sure if that’s just where he fell, if he was trying to climb up the back of them to escape, or if that’s the side he wanted to be on when I started pulling my pants up.” Amelia then jokingly responds “I doubt that would have been the side he chose. It may not be the more intimate side, but it’s definitely the smellier side!” The girls all shared a gross, embarrassing laugh. Then Claire said “I don’t know, but he must have been super close to it because my pants were almost all the way up so my booty must have been right in his face. I’m telling ya, after that, I’m always looking down at the toilet seat from now on.”

           Debra, who had been pretty quiet almost the entire time, finally chirped in and said “Oh, now I’m definitely not. I’ve been trying to get my little step brother ‘accidently’ in a situation like the one you two just described for months.” Amelia shoots her a dirty look “That’s not funny.” Debra shrugs “Who’s joking? I hate my little step brother and I’ve wanted sweet revenge on him ever since he became his new size, but I can’t do it on purpose because then his mom will murder me.” Claire gives Debra a disturbed look and huffs “You’re pretty twisted, Deb.” Debra then explains “It’s different for you, Claire. Your brother is actually related to you, but mine is just an annoying little twerp who lives with me.” She then turns to Nicole for support, “You understand where I’m coming from, don’t you?” Nicole felt a bit under pressure, but responded honestly “I do really hate my step brother, but I haven’t been hoping he falls into my sneaker when he shrinks or anything.” Debra grins “Believe me, you will. Once he shrinks, there’s a definite change.”

           Theresa then agrees “I’ll admit there’s a change. I mean, they’re just so powerless at their new size. I didn’t even get in trouble whenever I had my dad in my shoe for the entire day. He just let it slide. Didn’t even lecture me to watch where I step!” Claire then added “I can admit there’s a change, because like Theresa said, they’re powerless. My little brother used to always pester the crap out of me, but now it’s something that’s really hard for him to do. The only annoying things he does now is related to being small, like standing on my toilet seat when I need to pee!” The girls all laugh and start to change the conversation. Nicole was the only one who couldn’t was no longer paying attention to the rest of the conversation. She just kept thinking about the shrinking thing. She never even thought about there being a shift in power whenever her step dad shrank, or when her step brother would eventually shrink, but the more she thought about it, the more it seemed so obvious. She then thought about the interview she heard on the radio the day her step dad shrank and how the woman talked about how if the guy shrunk right in front of her, he could only get her attention by wiggling between her toes. Nicole had always enjoyed the fact that she was bigger than her step brother, and if they didn’t find a cure for this new shrinking disease, her toes alone would be more powerful than he was when he finally shrank, not to mention all the other shrunken men in the world. This thought made her giggle and smile.