- Text Size +

        Nicole quickly enters the room and shuts the door behind her. She was moments away from something she dreamed about for so long, and it could easily be read on her face how ecstatic she was about it. Kevin on the other hand had felt like he was in a nightmare. Hell, even in his nightmare's Nicole only kept him between her cheeks for a little while. This was going to be a permanent thing. When Kevin woke up, he'd wake up to the smell of Nicole's butthole, when he went to sleep, he'd be cuddled up next to Nicole's asshole, when he found himself in the middle of just another day, it would be another long day with Nicole's butthole. Kevin didn't know if Nicole even realized that there was no fate worse than that. She probably couldn't begin to imagine how horrible his life was going to be, and to be honest, he didn't really know either. He wouldn't know until that first moment when he would get his first whiff of what his step sister's giant butthole smelled like.


        Nicole took her tiny step brother over to her bed and sat down. She still couldn't get over that this was actually happening. It would be just another minute until she got to feel the first experience of what it would be like to permanently own her step brother. First though, Nicole wanted to soak up Kevin's fear as he realized these were the last few seconds of freedom he had left. She also knew this would be her one last time to torture him mentally. Once he started living in Nicole's butt, it wouldn't exactly be easy to threaten him, and there would really be nothing for him left to fear. She knew that from the first moment Kevin got shoved against Nicole's giant, wrinkled hole, that he would know what to expect for the rest of his life. So, Nicole toyed with him one last time.

Nicole holds her shrunken step brother in front of her face with a giant smile and decides to give him a little truth, "Ya know, this all your fault." Kevin shouts back in disbelief "My fault?" Nicole nods, "When you shrunk at first, I didn't want to do this... well... I kinda did, but I wouldn't have actually done it. The longer you treated me like your slave though, the more I wanted to mash you in my butthole and show you that you can't boss me around. Look at me! You're the size of my pinky toe and giving me orders. Doesn't that seem messed up? You're the one that should be pleasing me, and now you finally can. You deserve all of this, to constantly put up with the smell, the taste, living in total darkness, seeing nothing else but my ass for the rest of your life, except for the few minutes a day that I take you out to because I have to take a shit. Are you ready for that?"

        Kevin doesn't respond. He can't. He knows he's not ready for any of this, especially not for it to be the rest of his entire existence. When Nicole doesn't get a response, she decides to really start the mental preparation of what was about to happen, "Do you remember the night you smelled my butthole? How you volunteered to lean in and give my asshole a little whiff? If I recall correctly, I had just showered right before you smelled it, and you said it still smelled pretty bad. Lucky for you, I did shower this morning, but that night was still just a small sample of what you'll be smelling from now on. You didn't just smell my asshole, but fresh air around it while it was airing out. Now, imagine what that smell is going to be like when my cheeks are closed and the smell is trapped inside my seal crack. Then imagine your tiny little nose as it doesn't catch just a small whiff as the smell travels through the air, but your nose is actually pressed right up against the source that the smell is emanating from. You'll literally be breathing the smell right off of my butthole, unless of course your face is against the actual hole and it's open a little bit. Then you'll be breathing in the smell that comes from the inside of my butthole!"

        Nicole can tell her tiny step brother's fear has risen to a whole new level, and once she saw the results she was looking for, she knew it was time to do the thing she had been looking forward to for so long. Nicole stands up and Kevin knew that this was it. The time of not living in Nicole's butt was over. For the rest of his life, Nicole's butt would be his entire world, and her asshole his new home. Kevin gives one last feeble attempt to beg Nicole "Please! Don't do this! Imagine how horrible it will be living in a girl's butt!" As Nicole pulls down her pants, she smiles and says "Hey, maybe you'll get use to it. Probably not, but you gotta be optimistic. After all, hope is really the only thing you'll have left where you're going, but for the record, I'm counting on you never getting used to it. Where would the fun be in having you in my butt be if you were used to the smell and taste?"

        Kevin is slowly moved behind Nicole as she drags out his impending doom. Once he's behind Nicole's butt and sees her giant bare ass, he's in awe. It was the first time he had seen Nicole's bare ass at its massive form, and it was beyond words. It was a completely different sight than seeing Jenna's naked bottom for the first time. Jenna may have had a bigger ass to be in awe at, but at that time, Kevin was too drowsy and incoherent to really take it in as he wondered what the fuck was going on, a feeling that immediately switched to pure adrenaline and panic as he tried to get her attention. The biggest difference between that moment and this one was that Kevin was determined to get Jenna to realize what she was doing so he wouldn't wind up as her suppository, but there was no hope here. Nicole knew what she was doing, and nothing was going to keep her from putting Kevin between her butt-cheeks. When Nicole bent over and saw Nicole's massive hole for the first time, he knew that the oily, smelly butthole before him was going to be the rest of his life.

        Nicole was taking her sweet time. She wanted Kevin to really see her asshole before she mashed him into it. After all, he couldn't see it when her cheeks were closed, and she wanted him to have the mental image of what his naked body was against every day for the rest of his life. That's why Nicole waited a few moments to just let Kevin dangle an inch away from her butthole, to study an up-close view of the hole Nicole's shit comes out of. She wanted him to remember every wrinkle, how greasy it looked, everything. She also wanted him to get a big whiff and let him think about how bad her butthole smells now, and how worse it's going to smell with his nose pressed right into her anus. As these thoughts rush through Nicole's head, she can't hold back any longer and pushes Kevin's naked body into her most undelightful of holes.

        As Nicole pins Kevin face-first against her anus, she asks "Do you remember what I told you your job was going to be the night I got you to smell my butthole?" Nicole paused for a second to let Kevin answer, even though she knew he wouldn't be able to. After a few seconds of no response, Nicole continued "I told you that your job was going to be kissing your goddess' asshole, because let's face it, what could make me feel like a goddess more than having you kiss that nasty hole your pressed against right now? I can't think of anything. I mean, I can't think of any form of worship more demoralizing than constantly tasting my anus, and even thinking about you willing to do something so revolting for me makes me feel like I'm perfect, like my shit don't stank... even though we both know it does. You more than I, now. So, that's going to be your job. Do you remember why you're going to do it?" Again, Nicole pauses and continues when Kevin doesn't speak, "I easily manipulated you into kissing it when you were a normal size person, but now..." Nicole starts adding more pressure to Kevin's back and gets him mashed a little deeper into her butthole "I could effortlessly push you into my butthole. One second you'd be visible to the outside world, and the next you'd be trapped up my puckered little anus where no one could see you. How pathetic is that? To be able to fit inside some girl's butthole. Isn't that just sad?"

        Nicole can't see Kevin, but she knows his soul is probably completely crushed. That's when Nicole chooses this moment to say "So, go ahead. Give me your first kiss." Kevin had no fight left in him. There was no way out of this situation, and Nicole could only make things worse for him. Kissing a girl's butthole that was bigger than him was definitely a humiliating thing, but he really didn't want to know what it was like to be up Nicole's butthole like he was just some tiny fragment of poop in her colon that was waiting to come out, and his face was already being mashed into her asshole anyway. So, he kissed it. He gave it a nice, long kiss, and it tasted horrible. Nicole didn't know if she'd actually be able to feel his tiny kiss, but luckily, her anus was sensitive enough to make her feel a little tickle. Once it was over she announced "Just keep repeating that action, and maybe you won't end up inside my butthole!" Nicole then stood up and closed her cheeks around Kevin as she added "But I highly doubt it."

As Nicole put her pants back on and laid down on her bed to enjoy her tiny step brother's new position, and his kisses, she reached over to her alarm clock and turned the radio on. She smiled as she heard Lady Bigfoot's voice come on. She decided to take this opportunity to relax and listen to Lady Bigfoot's reaction to the president's announcement. As bad as Kevin had it, she couldn't imagine what DJ Tiny was going to be in for now.

        "Well Ladies, I'm sure by now you've all heard what the president had to say about the rights of the men of the world starting today, so you know we can legally do anything we want to them. That's great news for women, but horrible news for men, especially my former co-host who just got fired. He had wanted to leave this show for almost a year now, but couldn't because of his contract. Today he no longer has to worry about his contract, but don't worry ladies, DJ Tiny isn't going anywhere. We may have ripped up his contract, but that's just because there's no reason to pay someone when you can make them work for free. Now, not only will he be working for free, but since men have no rights, we can do a lot more things on the show that we never could have gotten away with before, so you girls who are tired of hearing about my feet are in for a treat. The producers have a lot of good ideas their kicking around that I think you ladies will enjoy, and today, we're going to celebrate this by trying something a little different. I'm going to swallow DJ Tiny. That's right ladies! I'm going to eat your favorite tiny DJ. Don't worry though, because if you hadn't heard, these tiny guys can handle quite a lot in their shrunken forms, which means even surviving in a pool of stomach acid and breathing in low oxygen environments. Hmmm, I think as I said that second one I heard a bunch of you ladies locking your door and taking off your pants. Sounds like I won't be the only one enjoying my tiny man today. Anyway, today DJ tiny is going to be swallowed whole, and then he has to swim and crawl through my body as fast as he can. If he can make it out by the time this show ends, he gets to take the rest of the day off, but if he doesn't make it out in time, I won't let him out until tomorrow. That's right, he can knock on the other side of my anus all he wants, but I'll just wiggle my hips and let him know I'm not letting him out. And don't worry, if nature calls and I do have to let him out early, it'll only be for a few minutes. I'll clean him up and then he'll see what it's like to enter from the other side of my body where usually things only exit. And tomorrow, whether he wins or loses, we'll let him tell us what it like to go through a woman's gorgeous body, which I think sets us up perfectly for tomorrow's new game where we play something I've been calling "Tell Me How Nice My Butthole Smells." The producers think it's too long, but I think it's got a great ring to it. Now, this is how the game works. I'm going to spread my butt cheeks and lower DJ Tiny into my crack and onto my asshole. From there, he'll be smelling my butthole and telling me how great it smells. The catch is, he can't sound like he's lying. He has to sound one-hundred percent sincere. If he doesn't, then I push him in little by little with each unbelievable comment until the time is up, or until we can no longer hear him. Ladies, your job it to call in and help me decide if you think he sounded like he was telling the truth. His fate lies in your hands, and if you think he's not convincing, I guess his fate lies in my butthole! So, that's what we've got in store for tomorrow, and the producers and I agree that it might one of our most popular shows. After all, ladies love to hear compliments, especially about her insecurities, and every girl is insecure about her butthole because she knows what gross things come out of there that causes it to stink. I think this is a really fitting game because when guys were normal sized, they were constantly trying sleep with us by kissing our asses and giving us fake compliments. Now, they can try smelling those same asses and compliment how lovely that odor is, only this time, they'll be doing it to get out of sex, because no guy wants to have anal at their new size. Oh, wow. Just look at the time. Well, it looks like I got a little carried away, which means DJ Tiny will be running a little behind on trying to escape my body since he's getting such a late start. It's not looking likely he'll make out today, but there's only one way to find out."

        Nicole listened to the woman on the radio opening her mouth and the small DJ screaming. The screaming suddenly stopped and she made a sound that suggested she just had something in her mouth that was tasty. Nicole giggled at this notion. She then wondered if DJ Tiny really could survive the entire journey through his co-host's body. She had heard some people claim it, while others denied it. Nicole wasn't sure which side to believe, but she would definitely tune in tomorrow to see if the shrunken DJ made it out alive of the giant behind he was going to be expelled out of. If he did, that meant bad news for Kevin, because that meant Nicole was going to make Kevin stay inside the stinky, pink cave of hers all day tomorrow. She smiled thinking about how bad Kevin's life was going to be from now on, and how amazing hers would become.