- Text Size +

         It had been four months since Nicole pulled her one and only prank on her step-brother. She had been tempted to push her luck on several occasions, but she knew that is she tried to do another one that she wouldn't get off as easy as she did the last time. It was a shame though, because as much as Nicole felt like she needed a good laugh at a tiny man, she felt like her mom needed it even more. Dan had become obsessed with watching the news, especially since women around the world were caught taking their 'playfulness' to new heights, which caused a big stir from citizens, politicians, and news anchors. Some people wanted laws specifically designed for tiny shrunken men, while others argued that laws should treat everyone equally, and some even said men should have absolutely no rights at all. It was a big debate, especially in America. Everyone had good points for their argument, which made it even more unclear what was going to happen.


         Dan of course took the side that tiny men should have special rights, which made his wife on that side too. Jenna let it slip one time though that she thought a woman on the TV had a good argument for women and men being treated as equals, and Dan really gave her a piece of his mind. He claimed that if she thought that, then she wasn't loyal to him, that she was a bad wife, and that she could care less what happened to him. After that, Jenna had felt so guilty, she started going out of her way even more to make Dan comfortable and show him that she truly did love and support him. This was why Nicole knew it wouldn't be a good idea to pull any more pranks, but why her mom needed one more than ever. Nicole understood why he acted like a jerk that night. He was scared, and for a good reason. He had just as much of a chance to lose all his rights than he did to gain new rights to protect him and his handicap.

         For months, people in the governments promised to make a decision on what they were going to do, but when they finally came to a decision, they announced that the president of the United States was going to publicly broadcast what their final conclusion was. That's why Nicole, Jenna, Kevin, and Dan were all sitting quietly in front of the TV. They were waiting to hear what would likely be one of the most historic moments in all of history. The president walked on stage and stood in front of her podium to speak to her country.

         "Today is a very important day in our great nation's history. It's the day that changes not only this country, not only this world, but changes all of our trajectories. We have officially decided to stop putting time and resources into enforcing laws to protect men. Almost the entire male population has fallen victim to the shrinking disease, and those who haven't have been isolated to be studied and produce sperm for future generations. Half the workforce is gone, which has taken a detrimental hit on our economy. We don't have the resources to find or help men who can barely even be seen. We can't even accurately determine if they're being mistreated. This was not our soul reason for deciding to no longer protect the male race. Men no longer do anything for the country or the working women of the United States. They have become dependents on the women of America and contribute nothing of their own. Hopefully, for all you men watching, you have someone by your side who is willing to still take care of you, that won't abuse the fact that you're inferior in size and power. As for myself, now that the government has stripped men of all rights, I can't lie and say I haven't already taken advantage of that fact. This morning, my husband couldn't accept the fact that men no longer have a place in this country as citizens. He couldn't see how I was making the hard decision that was best for the country and its women to sustain a life for those of us who can still contribute. All he saw was his selfish perspective of wanting to feel secure, and he just kept screaming at me to change my mind, demanding that I don't announce this statement. After an hour of arguing, I couldn't take it anymore. I decided if he wanted to continue to yell at me, I could at least put some good use into his tiny vocal vibrations. So, I dropped him in the front of my panties. I have supported men's rights since the beginning, but what's right and what's practical are two different things, and this country couldn't survive if it was coddling half of its population. That is why the United States government no longer chooses to recognize men as citizens, or even human beings. They are no longer people like women are. Women are strong, independent creatures that help shape the world we live in. Men are weak, dependent creatures that no longer serve a purpose. They only create obstacles. On this sad day where we have to turn our backs on a creature we considered an equal for so long, we must look forward to a brighter future. A future were America gets back on track, a future where every woman has a place in the world, and a future where women don't serve men, but where a woman can choose to have her man serve her if she wants him to. Today, we start a new era. Today, only women will be written about in current and future history. Today, we finally acknowledge a truth that we've known for a long time, since the first man became smaller than a woman's biggest toe. Today, we recognize the fact that all men are beneath us, and we can no longer recognize such an inferior creature as a person if they can fit in the palm of your hand. Starting today, a woman can do whatever she wants to a man and suffer no legal consequences."

         It happened. It really happened. Finally, too many men had become inflicted for the government to help out. Even though it was the right call, even though it was completely practical to not try and coddle half of the nation's population, people still stared at their TV's in awe and disbelief, including Nicole's family. Nicole and her mother just sat on opposite ends on the couch in shock, while Kevin and Dan sat in the seat between them in even more shock.

         There was a long moment of silence before Nicole finally broke it by asking "Mother, may I be excused?" Jenna didn't even turn away from the TV as she replies "I assume you're going to go call all your friends to talk about this?" Nicole answers, "No, I'll do that in a little while." She then looks on the seat cushion next to her and picks up her tiny step brother with just two fingers as she adds "First, I'm going to take Kevin upstairs and show him where his future lies." As Kevin tries to wiggle free in front of Nicole's giant smirk, he angrily asks "What the hell do you mean by that?" Nicole's smirk turns into a big grin, "You heard the president. Girls can do whatever they want to tiny little guys like yourself, but I bet it'll only take you one guess as to where you'll be spending the rest of your days." As she watches her tiny step brother immediately stop squirming as if he's lost all hope, she realizes that she's just moments away from achieving what she's wanted to do for so long. It didn't matter if she had her mother's approval, because what she was going to do was perfectly within her legal rights.

         Dan knows he's not supposed to give his step daughter any commands, but he just couldn't take it anymore. He had kept his mouth shut long enough, "Nicole, stop taunting my son now! I don't want to hear another word come out of your mouth that involves these types of threats." Nicole smiles at him and giggles, "That's fine. Those days are over. Well, maybe not completely over, but from now on they'll be a lot less talking and a lot more doing!" Dan couldn't believe what he was hearing, but what he couldn't believe even more was how Jenna was just sitting there in a daze, not saying anything. He furiously turns to his wife and shouts "Are you going to help me out here or what?"

         Jenna looks conflicted, and with a very unconvincing tone she says "Nicole, I know you can legally do whatever to your shrunken step brother, but I don't think I can just let you do what you're about to do with him, especially not with his father right here." Nicole was about to argue with her mom, but then realized she had a much smarter play. She could see the vulnerability in her mother. She could see what was going through her mind. Even though so many women had started treating their tiny men more like toys than people, Jenna always assumed that there would be laws to protect men. She had witnessed so many acts that she thought would one day be illegal and wrong, but it turns out this entire time, she was in the wrong. While every other woman had let her burden get carried by her tiny man, Jenna had been carrying her husband's burden the entire time. Jenna thought she would have to carry it forever, that eventually the government would step in and tell women their shrunken men were dependents that they would have to provide for, but it was just the opposite. Women didn't have restrictions that told them what they had to do for their tiny man, but instead were giving the free will to do whatever they wanted to do to their tiny man.

         Nicole looks sympathetically at her mother as she says "Mom, I shouldn't be the only one here embracing this new world. I know how hard it's been for you this last year, for both of us. Having tiny family members living with us as if they were equals just doesn't work." Dan looks at his wife, who looks as though she's analyzing all this information, and he says in heated disbelief "You're not actually listening to this crap are you?" Jenna then shoots back a look that says he just doesn't understand, "You don't know how hard our lives have become. Always worrying about where you are, and that I didn't just leave you somewhere while I was out, or misplace you, or accidently knock you off the table. Making sure you're constantly not on the floor I'm walking on, or a seat I'm about to sit in. Checking every bite of food before I put it in my mouth in case you're in it. It feels like every moment of every day I'm worried you're somewhere you're not supposed to be, but if I no longer just let you roam around the house, it will finally stop being an issue. I won't have to worry about knocking Kevin onto my plate of food since I know he can't possibly be there because I know he'll be between Nicole's big, soft-" Dan immediately interrupts "Enough!"

         Jenna leers at her husband for a moment "No, I've had enough! I've been catering to you for almost a year now. I think it's time that we switch things up and you start catering to me. You and Kevin will be doing things that will make our lives easier, not yours." Nicole grins at her tiny step-brother "And this will make things SOOOO much easier for me." Kevin replies with angst "No! I'm not going in there!" He then turns to Jenna, "You said I would never have to go in there!" Nicole lightly laughs "Oh hush you! Here, why don't you enjoy your last few minutes of being somewhere else besides in my butt!" Nicole then brings Kevin up to her chest and pulls away her low cut shirt and opens up one of the cups of her bra. She then takes careful aim and puts Kevin right at the center of her nipple.

         Jenna notices her daughter's smile as she puts Kevin into her bra, so Jenna asks "Why not just keep him in there instead?" Nicole sighs "If you're going to keep a tiny guy on your body, your butt is the only place to do it. When he's in my bra he'll have to be in a awkward "U" shape, and it's comfortable for the moment, but in a second my nipple will get hard and he'll feel pressure in his chest and stomach as it presses against his body and it's just not as ideal as you'd think. If he was in the front of my panties, he'd be constantly sticky and might even drown whenever I get wet. Plus, in both of those locations he would probably be seen through my clothing. My butt on the other hand is perfect. He can't be seen, he's got two of the softest cushions in the world on both sides of him, and he'll be incredibly protected since he'll be a couple inches inside my crack. There are virtually no downsides, except that it smells, but he'll get use to that, just like Dan will get use to the smell of yours."

         Jenna's eyes go wide "Oh, I couldn't possibly keep Dan in my ass." Nicole supportively replies "It's the best place for him." Dan immediately shouts "You shut your fucking-" Nicole then knocks her step father over with a playful flick of her finger and says "Quiet you! The giant people are talking!" Dan became far too intimidated to say another word, but Jenna gave a light smile and says "Giant people, eh? I've always just thought of us as normal and them as tiny, but I guess to them, we are giants. Hmm, I like that sound of that. It makes me feel... powerful." A small smirk crawls across Nicole's face "Well, ya know what'll make you feel even more powerful? Keeping Dan in the same place I'll be keeping Kevin. Dan's been in denial that he's no longer the man of the house ever since he became the size of your pinky toe. If you really want to show him who has the power in your relationship, there's only one perfect place for you to keep your husband that'll give him a constant reminder you're in charge."

         Nicole winks at her mother and pulls Kevin back out of her bra. Jenna smiles at her daughter as Nicole starts walking away, then looks down at her husband. Her life had become so miserable since he shrank, and he hadn't suffered a single moment. Nicole was right. It was time Jenna's husband knew his place, and that it wasn't above her, it was below her. She wasn't going to take one more order from him. Dan had been acting like a bigger brat than Kevin did before he shrank, only instead of taking advantage of the girls by always playing the 'I'm eventually going to shrink' card, Dan had played the 'I'm shrunken and helpless' card, which he used to make Jenna into his puppet. Well, Jenna was no longer going to play this game by his rules, and with the government on her side, Jenna was about to show her husband how the rules had changed.

         As Nicole carries her shrunken step brother upstairs, Kevin looks down into the family room. He sees his step mom's shadow on the wall as she starts pulling her pants down. Then he sees the shadowy arm moving behind the rest of his step mom's shadow and her hand stopping right behind her booty. She bends over and the two shadows unite as the shadow from her hand becomes a part of the shadow from her butt. He hears his step mom give a small noise of surprised delight, and then watches the shadowy figure stand back up. He knew what that meant. His dad was trapped deeply between the butt cheeks of his step mom, likely against her anus. Kevin knew all hope was lost. His father couldn't help him, his step mother wasn't going to help him, and his step sister was about to be the cause for him needing help, because he was about to have the same fate as his dad. He was about to be between two gigantic butt cheeks, smelling the foul hole of a female's derriere. The worst part was, it wasn't going to be an accident, or a prank. It wasn't even going to be something short term. It was going to be on purpose, with no time restraints, which meant Kevin may just end up spending the rest of his life in Nicole's butt, smelling nothing else other than what comes out of Nicole's butthole.