- Text Size +

            While Nicole's was stuck still responsible for making sure her tiny step brother has a life that was as normal as possible, the world had continued to change. The news was reporting that less than one percent of men were still normal sized. What the exact percent was, no one knew. Some would argue one out of ten thousand men hadn’t shrunken, while others speculated it was one out of a million. From Nicole’s experience, and not being able to recall seeing a single guy that was bigger than her big toe over the last couple of months, Nicole assumed it was the latter. Not that it really mattered though, because almost everyone agreed that sooner or later, the percent would eventually reach zero.

            This led to a much more playful attitude in women all around the world. Sure most young women that were in college or fresh out of college had already been pulling pranks on tiny men for a while due to their lack of maturity, but now that almost every man that a woman knew was tiny, it seemed like every woman's view on men had shifted a little bit more. There were virtually no normal sized guys around to remind women that shrunken guys were still men, just like the normal sized ones. Of course, nowadays you weren’t supposed to refer to men who had not shrunken yet as “normal” sized, since it was now the shrunken men who were the normal size of the male gender. You were supposed to call them “abnormal” size, or “soon to be shrunken man”.

            Shrunken men still had rights, but most of them weren’t catered to like the men at Nicole’s house. There was very little sympathy for tiny men. That’s not to say that shrunken men were treated horribly, but now that so many men were shrunken, and because women had been around shrunken men for so long, girls no longer felt it was necessary to constantly worry about the tiny men around them or to constantly try to overcompensate for the fact that men were so much smaller then they were. It was just a way of women easing back into their normal lives, which women decided they should try and have, even if the male gender couldn’t. After all, It’s not like it was the women’s fault that the men were shrinking.

           Since women had become so accustomed to the tiny male gender, and because they wanted to go back to having “normal” live, women had become much more playful with tiny men over the recent months. In normal relationships, people tease each other, but because of the fact that women were so much bigger, girls couldn’t help but put their guys in circumstances they thought were funny. Not every girl felt this way though, and depending on whom the girl was determined how far they were willing to go with it. It was like using a laser pen to play with a dog. Some say it’s cruel, others say it’s only cruel if you’re constantly making them do it, and some say it’s not cruel at all.

            Regardless of how girls felt about the playfulness, almost every girl would, at the very least, tolerate it as long as the girl didn’t seem to be crossing a line with her tiny man. Even the rabid mothers who were against putting men in women’s underwear a few months ago caved on their stance and now did nothing more than just roll their eyes as their sons got dropped into the front of their girlfriends’ panties. Nicole had even heard a few stories about older women dropping their husbands or old co-workers in the back of their panties, but she never got too excited about it because it always started out as “My friend told me her mom’s best friend’s old college roommate’s sister heard that…” and Nicole knew those stories typically get fabricated as they get passed from mouth to mouth.

            Even if they were true, and even if there were parties all over world where the theme was “Come with a boy in your booty!”, Nicole’s mom hadn’t been one of the women in the world who had broken down when it came to treating the men of her house like anything but royalty. Jenna had eased on her daughter a tiny bit though. For example, a month ago everyone was watching TV in the family room when Kevin fell off the table in front of the couch. He yelled up for Nicole to pick him up, and Nicole did… with her feet. She had actually done this type of behavior before when she was watching TV, except the object she scrunched up beneath her toes was a ponytail holder, or nail polish… not her shrunken step brother. After she unflexed her toes and dropped Kevin on the table, Jenna’s throat cleared. In the beginning, Nicole would have gotten a long lecture because of what she did, but instead Jenna just gave her a look that said “Don’t do that again.” 

           However, Nicole still felt like Kevin’s personal assistant. This was mainly due to the fact that... she was, which was driving her nuts. Kevin on the other hand didn’t see it that way at all. He just often needed help, and Nicole was in charge of helping him. Sure he had taken advantage of some situations, but he did feel entitled to certain privileges sometimes. If he was watching TV with Nicole, he always got to pick what they were going to watch. Some might see that as being a brat, but watching TV was one of the few things he could do at his new height, and it’s not like he could just walk out of the room and go to a friend’s house like Nicole could. So, it wasn’t so much that he knew Nicole was his bitch and making her life hell for the fun of it. He was just trying to live a normal life the best way he could, which obviously came at Nicole’s expense sometimes. It may not be fair to Nicole, but it also wasn’t fair she got to be so much bigger than him.

           As Kevin sat in the sink taking his nightly bath, Nicole was sitting on the toilet waiting for him to finish so she could finally go to bed. Nicole impatiently asks “Are you done yet? I wanna go to sleep. I’ve had a long day, unlike someone in this room who never even leaves the house.” Kevin was used to comments like this, but instead of saying something mean back, he usually decided to screw with Nicole. It was actually an idea he had learned from her after all those months of lying about making him live in her butt when he shrank. So, he took this opportunity to tell a little lie of his own, “Yeah, I’m done. I’ve actually been done for ten minutes. I’ve just been sitting here enjoying the warm water.”

           Nicole practically jumps up off the toilet in anger, “You knew I was tired and I wanted to go to bed!” Kevin then remarks “And maybe I would have respected that if you didn’t always make fun of me for always having to stay at home.” Nicole then snaps back “And maybe I wouldn’t make fun of you if you actually tried to do something on your own for a change. I don’t have to always do what you say. I don’t have to take you back to your room. I could let you get back on your own.” Kevin huffs, “And how the hell would I do that?” Nicole smirks as she responds “Walking. Something your lazy ass never does anymore.” Kevin looks at her like she’s crazy “Walk? We’re in your mom’s bathroom! Do you have any idea how long it would take me?” As her face starts to form a scowl, Nicole lies as she says “Then I guess you’re sleeping in here tonight, because I’m not taking you back.”

           Kevin saw right through Nicole’s lie and responds “Stop being a bitch and just take me to my room.” Nicole suddenly becomes infuriated as she hears him call her a bitch. She had spent the last ten minutes waiting on him in the bathroom, and then he had the nerve to say something like that. That’s when Nicole decided that she really was going to leave him in the bathroom and starts to walk away. As her back turns on Kevin, he screams “You can’t leave me out in the open like this! I’m unprotected!” Nicole then stops and thinks about something she had been wanting to do over the last couple of days. She would probably get in trouble for it, but she was too tired and angry to care. Plus, it was the perfect opportunity. It was like some power above was instructing her to do it.

            Nicole swiftly turns around and Kevin is surprised to see such a devious smile on her face. As she walks back to the sink, she grabs a hand rag to dry him off with. She picks up her tiny step brother and rolls his body back and forth inside the rag. She continues to smile at him as she says “There. Now that you’re nice and dry, we can find a nice, safe place for you to sleep tonight.” Kevin is horrified at what she meant by that, and hopes she wasn’t going to do what he thought she was going to do. To his surprise, she didn’t. As she reached for the cabinet door instead of the back of her pajama bottoms, he realized how silly it was to think Nicole was going to make Kevin sleep between her butt-cheeks just because he called her a bitch.

            As Nicole grabs a pill bottle out of the cabinet, Kevin is confused at what she’s doing until she opens it up and drops him in. Nicole then stares at her tiny step brother inside of the bottle, “You’ll be nice and protected in here.” She laughs at him as she grabs a small needle and starts making holes in the cap. He didn’t see this as that evil of a plan, but he made sure to look horrified so Nicole wouldn’t feel the need to get revenge in a much worse way. Once Nicole finishes giving him air holes, she says “Sleep tight!” as she quickly tightens the cap and puts the bottle containing her step brother back inside the cabinet. The small door on the cabinet quickly shuts, followed by lights going off and the bathroom door getting shut.

            After Nicole leaves, Kevin lets out a sighs of relief. He had dodged quite the bullet, and now it was time for sleep. As he tries to get comfortable, he becomes a bit annoyed. The gel capsules beneath him were not cooperating. He tried for several minutes to try and rearrange them, but they were just as big as he was. He soon realized he wasn’t going to be able to get comfortable, and as he lies there thinking about how hard it was going to be to fall asleep, he also thought about how dark and isolated he was. As he starts to feel a little scared, and a lot uncomfortable, Kevin realizes that Nicole’s plan of revenge wasn’t as stupid as he thought it was, and Nicole wouldn’t probably let him out until tomorrow morning.

            Kevin feels his bed start to move around, so he slowly starts to stretch as he groggily wakes up. He still has his eyes closed, but as he feels the soreness in his muscles and the strange surroundings, he remembers that he fell asleep in a pill bottle. He was amazed he actually fell asleep, but not surprised at how contorted and painful his body felt. Those thoughts quickly get disrupted though as he feels his surroundings move again, but this time, the whole world is tilting sideways. He now opens his eyes and realizes the pill bottle has been opened and that he’s now sliding out of it. He feels the bottle get tapped against a giant hand until he finally pops out. He lies on his back and is surprised to discover that it’s not Nicole’s hand he’s fallen into, but Jenna’s. He looks up at her face and she doesn’t even look down to acknowledge his presence. In fact, her eyes are actually closed, as if she were asleep. That’s when he notices she’s still in her underwear and he realizes that she must have just woken up and had her eyes closed because she’s still trying to be half asleep as she does her morning routine.

            As he turns his head toward the open pill bottle he just popped out of, Jenna’s fist closes around him. While he’s in the center of her fist, he can feel her grab something and turn her hand. She then opens her hand back up and he sees the pill bottle back in the cabinet where she had found it. When he sees her other hand coming towards him, it suddenly hits him. His step-mom had no idea where he ended up last night, and with her eyes still closed, she appeared to still have no idea. So, when she dumped him out of her pill bottle, it wasn’t a rescue mission. It was just Jenna getting out her daily pill, and that meant big trouble for Kevin. He tried to stand up and run as her fist opened back up, but it was too late. Her thumb and pointer finger grabbed him and there was no escape. He starts pushing on her finger to try to loosen the grip, but it was no use. Her fingers were far too large and her grip was too strong for him to spread the hold she had over him. This caused a great amount of fear knowing that he was about to be swallowed by his step mom and couldn't stop her. That’s when a miracle happened. She stopped bringing him up and brought him down to the side while she let her arm hang. She must have felt his struggles.

            A moment later, Kevin became thoroughly confused. First it was the fact he was just hanging at the side of his step-mom instead of being put on the counter or another location, but now he turned his head and saw the back of her panties being pulled down. He wondered if she was about to take a showered, but he didn’t have time to really think about it as he felt himself being moved again. He didn’t have the faintest clue as to what was going on until he was positioned right behind Jenna’s enormous backside. That’s when he realized she hadn’t felt him push against her fingers, which meant he wasn’t being rescued. Not only that, but the situation had just become much more grave as he realized as she started bending over to spread her crack that her morning pill wasn’t for her mouth. The pill bottle was filled with suppositories, and she poured Kevin out of the bottle thinking he was one of them. Now, she was about to stick him where most suppositories go.

            A loud screech of fear came out of Kevin’s mouth, but it clearly wasn’t heard as Jenna grabbed one of her cheeks to spread her crack even more. Now, not only was he staring at an enormous rear that clearly had grown over the decades, but also the wrinkled butthole within its depths, and he was being carried right towards it. Kevin squirms like he’s never squirmed in his entire life. As he feels no change in his direction, he becomes tremendously worried that Jenna might not realize her mistake in time. He starts thrashing around with every bit of energy he has, and when Kevin finally becomes face to face with the gigantic butthole, so close that he’s practically touching, she stops. He freezes right in front of the warm, greasy butthole. The smell is like nothing he’s ever experienced. It’s probably the foulest thing he’s ever smelled, and it makes Kevin cringe to think about what it is he’s actually smelling. Not only that, but there's an immense amount of heat coming off of it that's making his skin warmer, perhaps even moist from the humidity of Jenna's massive anus. Even if those terrors weren't enough, just seeing the hole itself was bone chilling. All the wrinkles that led to the center of somewhere deeper filled with the most horrifying thing he could think of would have been damaging even without the smell and heat coming from it.

           However although his step mom has stopped, she also isn't moving him away. He's still face to face with his step mom's giant butthole that still might swallow him whole. He assumes that she must have been thrown off by his wiggles and is now not sure if it was the pill, or if it was movement from just her carrying it, or her mind playing tricks on her. That was the only reason Kevin could think of as to why he was still face to face with the hole that releases Jenna’s gigantic bowel movements that would be like a train compared to him. So, Kevin decided to make sure Jenna knew exactly where he was and started thrashing around again as he screams.

           Jenna pulls Kevin out of her crack and looks behind herself. She spots Kevin and smiles “Whoa, you better be more careful. Trust me, you don’t want to end up in there.” There was a tiny smile on her face that told him she was slightly amused at the situation. He was upset how she seemed to be entertained by the fact she almost accidently stuck her step son up her ass, but he knew there was nothing he could do about it. Getting mad and yelling about it didn’t seem to have any effect at his new height. It used to get him his way once in a while because she would eventually get annoyed with him and give in just to get him to shut up, but now he couldn’t yell anywhere near loud enough to annoy her, plus he was told it looked cute when a shrunken person got angry. So, even though he was upset about the situation, he took a minute to calm himself down and thought “Maybe this will be something I’ll eventually look back on and laugh.” It already appeared to be comical to Jenna, and he could see why. He could already see her sitting at work, talking about their shrunken household residents, and Jenna saying “Oh, you girls will never believed what I almost did this morning. So, I was walking into the bathroom after just waking up, grabbed my bottle of suppositories, poored one into my hand, and right before I’m about to stick it where the sun don’t shine, I feel it wiggling. I pull it back in front of me and see that I had accidently mixed up one of my suppositories with my step son. I felt so embarrassed. I’ll tell ya though. He says he was unlucky that I was too groggy to notice that I poured him into my hand instead of a suppository, but I say, he’s lucky I was awake enough to notice his tiny movements, because if I hadn’t, I guess that would have made today ‘Bring your son to work in your asshole day!’” They would all laugh, then one of her friends would probably jokingly say something like “I say that’s very optimistic of you, and I think he should be thrilled today didn’t end up being “Bring your son to work in your asshole day!’ Those kinds of things tend to be yearly events!” and Jenna would reply “Well if it was, he would probably talk about how unlucky he is to accidently get shoved up my butt every single year, but I’d say he’s lucky it only happens once a year!” And then, all the girls would burst with laughter.

           Even though she would tell the story in a funny way, she would likely also tell it as an admittance of guilt, which made this situation seem a lot better. He also thought about how the other women at the office might then swap stories that were actually similar to hers. This thought calmed him down, which is something he actually enjoyed about not being able to just yell and try to get his way. It made him take a second and fully assess the situation, which matured him in a lot of ways. That being said, he still wanted to scream at Nicole for leaving him in a bottle full of suppositories for an entire night, and for the way this morning almost turned out. Jenna may have not been responsible for any of this, but Nicole was the reason he got so close to the big, giant booty he almost ended up inside of, and why he now knows what Jenna’s butthole looks and smells like. He wanted revenge, but he knew that his step mom would likely take care of that for him. After all, Jenna seemed to be pretty uncomfortable back when you were having nightmares about her sticking you in her booty, so you were pretty confident this awkward moment wouldn’t end well for Nicole.

           As Nicole is getting ready for her first class as she stands in front of her mirror to check her outfit, Jenna opens the door behind her. Nicole doesn’t hear the door open, and is surprised when she hears her mom say “I know what you did.” Nicole remembers what she had done the night before and smiles, “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” It was clear that Nicole was playing stupid, and Jenna plays along “Then I guess it's a pretty big coincidence that the same week my doctor prescribes me suppositories, Kevin just happened to get trapped in a pill bottle in my medicine cabinet, especially when you consider that out of all the expired bottles I have and all the the bottles I only use once in a great while, he happened to trap himself in the only one filled with pills that I have to take one of every morning this week, and those same pills just happen to be taken anally.” Nicole tries not to laugh, but is still smiling as she says “Yep. That’s one big coincidence.” Jenna then adds “And you were the only person I told about those pills.” Nicole jokes “I guess we should have told him then. Then he might have chosen a different week to play around in your medicine cabinet, or at least a different bottle to accidentally trap himself in.” Jenna then looks confused, “Ya know what I can’t figure out though? How he put the cap back on?” Nicole shrugs her shoulders, and Jenna adds “And who put holes in that cap so he could breathe while he was trapped inside all night?”

           Nicole knew she was caught, so she took the initiative to end the charade by saying “You have to admit, it was pretty funny!” Her mother then raises an eyebrow at her, “Would it have still been funny if I didn’t realize he was back there and that your miniature step brother was wriggling around inside my butt trying to escape out of my anus?” Nicole tries to hold back a laugh, “No… then it would have been hilarious!” Jenna then shakes her head, but lightly laughs. As she turns to start leaving, Nicole asks “Wait… so, am I not in trouble?” Jenna sighs “Well, considering he didn’t end up inside my butthole, and because I understand how frustrating it is to take care of someone so dependent on you for everything, I see no need to punish you… this time.” Nicole was shocked by this and replies “Seriously?” Jenna explains “Nicole, over the last couple of months, I’ve seen and heard about far worse things that my co-workers have done. Now, I’m not saying it’s okay to do it, but since you’ve been so good about taking care of Kevin, and since I know you’ve probably heard from your friends and other girls about what kind of practical jokes they do and you’ve resisted the temptation until now, I don’t see the problem with one minor discretion.” Nicole smiles, but Jenna then adds “But, you should have let me known. If I hadn’t found out he was trapped in my medicine cabinet until after your step brother found out what it was like to be a suppository for my puckering backdoor, well that would have been the worst thing I’ve ever heard about, and I came pretty close to doing it too.” Nicole formed a curious smile, “How close?”

           Jenna wasn’t sure if she should give her daughter the satisfaction, but she figured she should go ahead and tell her now so she doesn’t get all excited hearing it for the first time when Kevin talks about how close he came. Jenna replies “I stopped just barely in time so that he didn’t actually come in contact with my asshole. I think he was as close as he could possibly have been without actually touching it. It must have been one horrifying view.” As Nicole devious smile grows bigger, Jenna adds “And it better be the absolute last time too.” Nicole’s smile starts to fade, but then she asks “So, mom. What things have your coworkers done that’s worse than Kevin coming face to face with your giant anus?” Jenna smiles, “I don’t wanna give you any ideas.” Nicole quickly replies “You won’t. I just want to know what they could have done that’s worse than smelling your butthole.”

           Jenna then explains “You remember Megan?” Nicole thinks for a moment and asks “Is she the one with the really wide hips?” Jenna answers “Yes, the one with an ass even bigger than mine. Anyway, we were at a company picnic a few weeks ago and our old boss was there. Now, when he shrank and someone else got appointed into the position, Megan was very upset. She had spent so much time trying to impress him, going above and beyond the call of duty when he asked her to, that she was expecting to get a promotion from him, but he was one of the first men who shrank, and when he did, it was like all her hard work had been for nothing when a new boss stepped in and her old boss hadn’t had the chance to tell him all about Megan being his top employee. Eventually, Megan finally got put in charge after all the male bosses kept shrinking and the company decided to put a woman in charge, but she was still very upset at how much longer it took her to get that position. So, when she saw him at the party, she brought this up right away. He showed no signs of remorse since he had his own problems to deal with at the time, but Megan came up with a solution on how to make them even.” Nicole asks “What was the solution?” Jenna rolls her eyes and says “Megan told him since all the ass kissing she did for him ended up useless, he could just repay her with some ass kissing right back. Then, in a flash, she moved him behind herself and dropped him in the back of her panties. She made a couple of jokes, and then started talking to the other girls as if nothing had just happened.”

           As much as Nicole was happy to hear she wasn’t the only one who enjoyed the idea of a tiny guy and the female backside coming together, she didn’t understand how this was worse, so she asks “How was that worse? Did she shove him in her butt-crack or something?” Jenna then elaborates “I don't think so, but maybe. It looked like she just dropped him into the back of her panties and he was just on the outside of her ass-crack, but she left him in there for almost the rest of the picnic, so he probably didn’t get taken out until maybe four or five hours later. Kevin only had to smell my butthole for one or two seconds. Plus, it was an outdoor picnic, and I remember it being really hot that day. When Megan finally pulled him out he looked absolutely drenched with butt sweat. It must have been like a sauna in there, except the steam wasn’t from water, it was from her ass sweating. I really wanted to say something, but the other girls were just laughing about it. I think I was the only one who pitied the guy.”

           Nicole saw the sympathy in her mother’s eyes and was afraid if the feeling lingered too long, Jenna may end up may revoking Nicole’s ‘get out of jail free’ card. So, Nicole quickly changed the subject, “Any other stories you can tell me?” Jenna laughs “Plenty of other stories, but that was the only one you’re going to hear from me. I’m going to work, Kevin’s in bed since he didn’t get a lot of sleep last night, and you need to get to school.” Jenna then walks out of the room to head for work.

           As Nicole finished getting ready for class, she thought about how everything was still changing. The world, her mother, and even her. People usually don’t recognize gradual change until they look back at where they started. When guys first started shrinking, no girl could have gotten away with dropping her boss in the back of her panties or setting her step brother up as a suppository for his step mom. Even Nicole had changed over just the last few months. She started out wanting to protect her step brother, but if it was legal, now she’d have him live the rest of his life between her cheeks. Her mother was the slowest to change, but she still had a tiny bit, and it showed that day. The question was would they both be ready for the next change the world made?