- Text Size +

            It had been a few weeks since Kevin had shrank, and Nicole was already starting to hate his new size. Her feelings of protectiveness for her shrunken step brother were fading more and more each day. Kevin’s burden shouldn’t have to be hers, and the more she did for him, the more it seemed like Nicole had completely taken over Kevin’s burden. Nicole had to perform every single menial task for Kevin that he could no longer do on his own, including moving from room to room. This led her to have many devious thoughts, like getting Kevin to make fewer transport requests by instating a rule that says Kevin has to ride Nicole’s buttcrack during the transportation, or instead of Nicole having to constantly perform simple tasks for her tiny step brother, she could preoccupy his time with letting him get some exercise as he tries to evade the smell coming from Nicole’s anus. She knew it would be fun for at least one of them, and it would definitely put the burden back where it should be, all on Kevin.

            Nicole knew there was nothing she could do though. It’s not like her mom was going to suddenly allow her to keep Kevin in the crack of her ass, and Nicole still wasn’t sure if she could even go through with it, but with each passing day of having to serve her tiny step brother, the idea of keeping Kevin permanently in her butt seemed better and better. It had gotten so bad that Nicole actually preferred to be at school now. She would much rather be at school listening to boring lectures or studying in the school library than at home trying to keep her tiny step brother’s life as normal as possible.

            As Nicole sat in her history class, she felt a vibration in her pants and pulled out her phone. Amy had sent her a text telling Nicole that she needed to show her something. Amy apparently wanted Nicole to come to the girl's bathroom in the science building. It was an odd request, but it sounded like an emergency, so Nicole headed that way.

           Once she arrived, she saw Amy standing alone in panic. Nicole waits for Amy to say something since she was the one who dragged her to the bathroom in the middle of class, but Amy just stands there with a worried look on her face. Nicole decides to break the silence “So, what’s wrong?” Amy answers “I think may be in trouble.” Nicole pauses for a moment and asks “What did you do?” Amy quickly responds “I didn’t do it on purpose! I didn’t even know that it happened! I just….” Amy then raises her fist and slowly opens it up revealing a tiny boy. Nicole lowers her face down and recognized the person in Amy’s hand.

            Nicole looks confused “Why do you have Claire’s little brother?” Amy then defensively answers “I just found him!” Nicole looks even more confused “Where? In the girls’ bathroom?” Amy waits a moment before she replies “No… I found him on me…. I found him… in my butt-crack.” Nicole was shocked, but she tried to keep a cool face. As far as Nicole knew, Amy was the only other person that had also had a tiny guy in her butt-crack. Of course, she knew this wasn’t intentional, but it wasn’t intentional because she knew Amy wasn’t capable of such of thing, because Nicole’s friends probably assumed the same thing about Nicole despite the fact that Nicole has already demonstrated to her step dad that she was in fact capable. No, Nicole knew this wasn’t intentional strictly because of who Amy had accidentally kidnapped, Claire’s little brother, Stevie. He was too nice for Amy to show him the dark side of female beauty, and with his quiet, shy demeanor, Nicole could easily see the little guy getting kidnapped without notice.

            There was only one appropriate response for Nicole to give, so she asks “How did this happen?” Amy goes wide eyed as if she was still surprised, “I have no idea! I spent the night at Claire’s last night because we were working on our project together, the one where we’re building a replica of downtown to show how we can make it better and more eco-friendly, and Stevie was playing around on it because we all thought it was funny that we were making a city that was the perfect size for him. An hour or two later Claire’s mom came in looking for Stevie. We thought he was still there with us, but when we looked around, we couldn’t see him anywhere. We figured he just wandered off, so Claire’s mom told us she was going to bed and that if we saw Stevie, we should tell him he needs to do the same. We said okay, kept working on our project, and twelve hours later I feel an inch in my buttcrack. When I go to check it out, it’s fucking Claire’s little brother who’s been between my butt cheeks for who knows how long!” Nicole replies, “I guess I asked the wrong person.” She then looks down at Stevie, “How about filling us in how you winded up in a beautiful Asian booty?”

            Stevie was a very quiet, shy young man. He was probably the most timid adult Nicole had ever met, so it took a minute for him to gather his strength. Once he does, he shyly tells the girls what had happened, “I was playing around on their model, just like Amy said, but I kept getting stuck on fresh glue and I didn’t want to get permanently stuck on their model, so I got off of it. I tried to get the girls attention, but they couldn’t hear me since they were having their own conversations. I still wanted to watch them build the city, but I needed to get somewhere high so I could see. I climbed onto Amy’s back and was heading towards her shoulder so I could watch from up there, but then Amy got up, which caused me to start sliding down her back. But her pants were kind of sagging a little bit, so I fell into her… her…” The timid boy doesn’t want to say the word, so Amy helps “My ass-crack.” Stevie nods his head, and continues “I guess you got up to go to the bathroom, because a minute later, I felt myself getting pulled down and saw Amy’s legs on both sides of me while I was in her underwear.”

           Nicole looks confused and asks “Wait…. If Amy’s panties were down while you were in them, why didn’t you move to the front of her underwear to avoid going face-first back into Amy’s butt once she puled them back up?” Stevie then shyly admitted “I didn’t think Amy wanted me in the front area, so I stayed in the back.” Nicole smiles “Aww, you’re so cute, Stevie! And I’m so proud of you for doing what you thought Amy would have wanted, even though it meant you’d have to get an up-close look at Amy’s derriere! I wish my little step brother was more considerate. Now that he’s shrunken, it’s all about what he wants.” Amy sees that Nicole is trying to turn the conversation about her and her step brother, so Amy brings the focus back to her and Stevie by asking him “So, I think your mom came in around 10 last night looking for you, and Claire and I didn't remember seeing you for a little while, so let's say you got stuck in my ass around 8 o'clock last night. Right now it’s almost eleven. That means you’ve probably been trapped with my rear end for almost fifteen hours. Why didn’t you try to get my attention before now?”

           Stevie looked ashamed and admitted “I didn’t want you to know where I was. I thought you would be mad if you found out I was in a private place.” Both of the girls make an ‘aw’ sound as they hear he this. Amy then states “I’m not mad. Accidents happen. And I think if you end up between a girl’s butt cheeks, you should be more upset about it than her. So, if this ever happens to you again and the girl gets mad at you, just tell her you didn’t want to be near that bitch’s stinky ass anyway!” Nicole then chimes in “Uhh, I wouldn’t say that Stevie, because she might just stick you right back inside that stinky ass of hers and show you what makes it so stinky.” Amy thinks for a moment “Actually, Nicole’s right. She may not stick you back in her ass, but if she’s already being a bitch, you probably don’t want to upset her more because of your size difference. There’s no telling what girls will do now a days to guys. I heard a girl hear kept her boyfriend in her sock the entire day just because he said he was getting tired of spending so much time in the front of her panties.” Nicole laughs, “Well, it sounds like he got what he wanted then.”

           Amy wants to laugh, but she’s trying to refocus on her situation. She’s not sure what to do next, so Amy asks Nicole “Do you think I should return Stevie to his big sister?” Nicole answers with another question “Do you even know what class she’s in?” Amy thinks for a moment, but then shakes her head. Nicole then gives her opinion “It doesn’t even sound like they know he’s gone yet, so I wouldn’t say anything. Are you can Claire going to work on your project some more?" Amy responds, "Yeah. I'm actually going over there tonight to finish it." Nicole then continues, "I would just wait until you go back over to Claire’s tonight. You wouldn’t even have to say anything. Just leave him around the house for someone to find him.” Amy then responds “What if her mom has noticed him missing since Claire and I left this morning?” Nicole then shrugs and replies “Just tell them you found him in your purse.” Nicole then glances down at the tiny boy, “You won’t rat her out, right Stevie?” Stevie gives a small head shake, not really wanting anyone else to know where he spent the last fifteen hours anyway.

           Amy then asks Nicole another question “Do you think I should keep him in my purse until then?” Nicole instantly responds “No! Purses are like bottomless pits. You’d likely lose him or crush him with a tube of lipstick or something. You should probably just keep him where you’ve been keeping him.” Amy hesitates for a moment and then asks in a confused tone “In my butt?” Nicole causally replies “It’s not like he hasn’t been in there before.” Amy then thinks about it for a moment, “That’s a good point.” After her reply, Amy notices a worried look on Stevie’s face and adds “Don’t worry, I won’t keep you in there for a super long time. Just until I get back to your house. Besides, you’ve already spent almost fifteen hours in there. A few more won’t hurt, right?”

           Being the younger sibling, Stevie had become very submissive because he was always being told what to do by not only his mother and teachers, but also by his older sister and her friends. Since they were all older than he was, he assumed they always knew better and did as he was told. It also didn't help that he never had a father figure in his life that taught him to be a man, which is why the women of his life could walk all over him. This fact didn’t change once the women in his life became big enough to literally walk all over him and potentially even grab him with their toes. That’s why when Amy asked him if he had any protests about spending a few more hours in her butt, he shook his head no. He certainly didn’t want to spend any more time in a gigantic girl’s ass, but even though it had been very unpleasant smelling Amy's massive ass, he figured that these older and bigger girls knew what was best and that he should just trust their judgement on this.

           After a few moments, Nicole points out “We should probably be getting back to class.” Amy responds “Yeah” and then looks down at Stevie, “I guess that means break time’s over. Time to go back where you came from.” Amy pulls down her pants and brings Stevie behind her bare ass. As she holds him a few inches away from her butt, she hesitates and admits “This is kind of awkward. Him getting in their accidently is one thing, but knowingly putting him in their feels a little weird. I’ve pulled all sorts of pranks using my gigantic body parts, but I’ve never stuck a guy in my butt-crack before!” Nicole decides to comfort her friend and casually replies “I have.” Amy looks shocked to hear this and asks “Really?” Nicole then explains, “Yeah, I did it to my step dad. My mom was pretty pissed, but I had to do something because every little thing I did he was always on my ass, so I decided just to put him in it!”

           Stevie now looks full of angst, but Amy comforts him, “It’s okay little guy, I won’t push you against my asshole or anything. You won’t have to get a whiff of my roses.” As Amy laughs, Nicole feels the need to point out “I only stuck my step dad between my cheeks but he said he could still smell mine.” Amy looks surprised and again asks “Really?” Nicole then gives her best explanation why, “Well, that’s where the smell travels out of. You can probably smell it all the way to the outside of the crack, and my step dad was in my crack, just like Stevie was in yours. He probably knows what I’m talking about!”

           The girls both look at Stevie and see he looks very embarrassed. Nicole giggles, “That’s a yes!” Amy laughs, saying the only response she can think to say “Sorry about the smell!” She then switches he attention to Nicole, “I don’t think anyone has ever smelled my butt before. I think he’s the only person who knows that particular body odor…. Now I feel bad about sticking him back in there” Nicole then rationalizes it for her, “He’s been living in the smell for over twelve hours. A few more won’t kill him. Just don’t shove him into the source or anything.” Amy repeats “The source?” Nicole then replies “Yeah, as in, where the source of the smell is coming from, as in, your asshole.” Amy laughs, “Oh! I thought you meant my poop!” Nicole joins in on the laugh, “Well, don’t shove him in your poop either!”

           Stevie became very unsettled as the girls talked about Amy’s butthole and poop. Images of him with those two giant things popped into his head, and now he couldn’t get them out. As Amy moves him closer to her buttcrack, he feels much more scared now that he’s thinking about the giant, wrinkled hole that lies deeply between her massive mounds. Of course, it was too late to change his fate now. He knew he would be spending the next few hours in this girl’s butt whether he wanted to or not.

           Amy lightly pushes the small boy into her buttcrack. Once she feels him between her cheeks, she pulls her pants back up and stands there in silence for a moment. Nicole gives her a few seconds, but when she doesn’t respond, Nicole asks “So, how does it feel knowing you’ve got a tiny guy back there?” Amy has a bit of confusion on her face, but she also has a small smile “It’s weird. Not a bad weird, more like… a funny weird.” Nicole laughs, but is a little confused and asks for elaboration, to which Amy replies “A guy is trapped between my butt cheeks and probably smelling my butt.” Nicole corrects her “He’s not trapped. He said you could put him back there.” Amy then corrects her friend right back “But if he wants to get out, he can’t.” Then Nicole asks “But why would he suddenly want out?” Amy pauses to think, and then an embarrassed look comes over her face as she jokingly answers “Maybe because I had to fart really bad and accidentally let it slip.” Nicole then laughs and suggests “Why don’t you go ahead and test your theory out then.” Amy then laughs harder, “No!.... I mean, it would be hilarious, but I couldn’t do that to Claire’s little brother!”

           Nicole knew her joke may have gone a little too far, but she liked the idea of another girl teasing a shrunken boy with her butt. It made her feel less guilty about the increasing desire to make her tiny step brother live inside hers. It also made her happy because she knew that somewhere out there, even locally perhaps, there had very likely been a similar incident, but just like Amy, no girl was going to admit it. At least, that’s what Nicole thought until Amy told her what happened when she went back to Claire’s.

           Apparently, Claire had gotten worried about Stevie’s disappearance, which is why Amy decided to tell her that Stevie had gotten stuck in her purse the night before. She thought Claire might be a little upset by this, but Claire was extremely cool about it and even blamed Stevie for it saying “It’s his own fault for being somewhere he shouldn’t be.” Amy was surprised by this, but Claire explained how because of his quiet demeanor, he had trapped himself in all sorts of places, and she even traced her rant all the way back to the night where his mom had to save him in the bathroom. Claire now blamed him for not trying to get her attention and said it would have been his own fault if he had to spend the night between her cheeks. This led to Amy confessing where he really trapped himself, hoping she still wouldn’t get mad at her. Claire still wasn’t upset by this information. In fact, she thought it was pretty funny. Amy never told her that she stuck him back inside her butt once she found out though. She figured that would be just a little too much.

           This proved to Nicole that the world was still changing, which gave her hope. It didn’t necessarily mean that she could one day have her tiny brother living inside her rear-end, but maybe one day she really could make it a rule for Kevin to have to use her butt-crack for transportation. Then again, no matter how much the world changed, it didn’t matter if the laws didn’t change with it. Governments around the world were going crazy debating which laws should stay, go, be changed, or if the laws already applied to some situations. A big one that was being debated was whether not it was sexual harassment for a girl to put a guy in her underwear for transportation. The only ones who really thought it was were overprotective moms who were sick of watching their adults sons get tucked away in their girlfriends’ bras, or more recently, dropped into the front of their panties, which was a new craze that was spreading like wildfire. Of course, even if it was legal to carry around a tiny guy in your underwear, even in the back of your panties, it didn’t matter if the world and laws changed if Nicole’s mom didn’t.