- Text Size +

            Only a week had passed since Jenna warned her daughter to no longer torment her step brother, but Nicole already missed seeing the fear in Kevin’s eyes as she lied about what might happen to him when he finally shrank. Even more than that though, she missed describing in great detail what would happen to him as if she was actually going to do it, as if in one single moment, she could finally take all the frustration he ever caused her, and get back at him in one big gesture. Countless times of annoying act after annoying act could finally be repaid in just one simple act. All she would need is for Kevin’s inevitable ticking time bomb of shrinking to finally go off, and of course, her big, smelly ass.

            Nicole would of course never do this in real life, not that she could even if she wanted to, but now she couldn’t even act like she would do it if she had the chance and it was driving her nuts. As long as she wasn’t going to do it in real life, she didn’t see the harm in toying with her step brother about it. It’s not like she was wicked enough to no longer see her step brother as a human being and she could easily keep him as some sort of butt slave for the rest of his life. Her thoughts were then interrupted when she heard her step father barking out orders at her mother again. She then becomes a little frustrated and has a slight change of mental processing as she thinks “Although, if Kevin acts anything like Dan after he shrinks, maybe I could easily keep him as a butt slave.”

            Dan and Nicole hadn’t spoken much since she decided to show him who the boss was several months ago, but even though he hadn’t given Nicole an order once, aside from a strongly encouraging suggestion now and again, it hadn’t stopped him from constantly giving his giant wife orders, and unlike Nicole, Jenna fulfilled every want and need that Dan had. He may no longer be the man of the house, but now he was being treated like royalty. Luckily, he had been gone quite often in an experimental trial, hoping to save his son before he shrank, but now the trial was over and Dan was constantly home, which meant Jenna was constantly busy keeping him happy. Nicole wanted to say something to her mom, but she knew it would just lead to a fight. She knew her mom would argue it was her responsibility to pick up the slack and help Dan in any way she could since it wasn’t his fault he shrank and could no longer do anything. Nicole would argue it wasn’t Jenna’s fault either, but then Jenna would talk about how neither of them can imagine how hard it can be to be a tiny man, then Nicole would argue they all have pampered lives, and they would keep going back and forth until one of them completely lost it.

            So, Nicole decided it wasn’t worth it. Once Kevin shrank though, that might be a different story. Nicole had to help out occasionally with Dan, but not too often. Most of her help included just surveying carefully before she just set something down on a table, or watching her step in case he fell on the ground, which she was always bad at doing. Being extra careful when Kevin shrank was something she was prepared for, but if her mom expected her to wait hand and foot on someone who’s half the size of her thumb, there was definitely going to be a fight. She may not confront her mom at first, but Nicole knew she would eventually reach a boiling point.

            Jenna set the plates down for breakfast and looked at the empty chair across from her daughter. She then sighs and asks Nicole, “Will you go tell Kevin breakfast will be ready in ten minutes?” Nicole starts to take a deep breath, but then Jenna says “Run up there and tell him. It’s too early for me to hear you shouting.” Nicole let’s out her giant inhale and rolls her eyes as she shifts her body to stand up and head upstairs.

            Nicole walks into Kevin’s room and starts to tell him to come downstairs, but she doesn’t see him. She looks over at the bathroom door and sees the light turned off, meaning he’s not there either. Completely confused, Nicole looks back into Kevin’s room and starts walking inside. On her way to the closet, she notices Kevin’s comforter is covering almost the entire bed except for the pillow. It stuck out in her mind, but she wasn’t sure why. Then she realized it was because even though the bed wasn’t made, the comforter had been flipped back, as if after Kevin woke up and got out of bed, and then he put it back the way it was when he was sleeping... which is somethin he typically didn't do.

            After walking over to his bed for clues, she doesn’t notice anything. That is, until she looks at his pillow. Her eyes went wide as she realized why she couldn’t find her step brother. It had finally happened. He had finally shrunk. It was strange, even though both of them knew this was long overdue, they still both looked like they were in shock. Although, Nicole was about to find out Kevin was in shock for a whole other reason as he blurts out “Please Nicole! Don’t stick me in your ass!” Nicole was confused, but only for a moment as she remembered saying to her tiny step brother once or twice that he had better hope that she doesn’t find him first when he shrinks, because that just might mean her butt would be his new home instead of just a place of punishment. Nicole smiled deviously. She just couldn’t resist.

            Nicole walks back over to the door and closes it, then slowly walks back to Kevin’s bed with a wicked smile as she lets Kevin become filled with fear. By the time she reaches the side of his bed, he’s trembling with fear. Nicole had missed this so much, and it was much sweeter now that he was actually shrunken. Before he was terrified of things that might eventually happen, but now that he was shrunken, the terror Kevin felt reached an all time high now that he was in a position for Nicole to do these horrible things to him.

            After Nicole let this sink in, she squatted down and became face level with him as she said “I believe that I warned you NOT to let me be the first to find you whenever you shrank.” Kevin is too scared to say anything in response, so Nicole continues “So really, you have nobody else to blame but yourself that the only thing you’ll be smelling for the rest of your days is my big ol’, smelly ass.” As Nicole starts to rise back up, she says “And trust me, you’ll wish you had somebody else to blame...” Nicole then turns around so her butt is right in front of Kevin, “,,,once you get your first whiff of my giant, stinky booty. I think that makes this situation even better though.”

            Kevin still has no response. He knows there’s no way out, and just when he thinks he can’t be any more terrified, Nicole’s giant hand starts moving towards him. She picks him up and slowly moves him behind herself. Kevin’s horror reaches a new peak when he sees Nicole pulling the waistband of her pants and panties away from her butt as he dangles him right above the opening. He could see the top part of her booty as light shined in, but further down, it was too dark to see anything. He wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing, but it still scared the shit out of him regardless.

            Nicole gives off a small laugh and says “I know what you’re thinking. ‘How can something so beautiful, be so horrible?’ Well, my tiny, little step brother, you’re about to find out!” Kevin closes his eyes and braces for impact, but then he hears a snapping noise. That’s when he realizes that he hadn’t been dropped yet. He opens his eyes and sees that Nicole’s pants and underwear are back where they are suppose to be, against her ass. Kevin then feels a swift movement and suddenly finds himself in front of Nicole’s face as she says “I’m just fucking with you.”

            Kevin is bewildered by this statement, and the only thing he can say in response is “What?” Nicole laughs and replies “Don’t worry, I’m not sticking you between my butt cheeks.” Kevin is still completely confused, and asks the very stupid question “Why not?” Nicole smiles “Are you disappointed? I mean, if you really want me to I can.” Kevin shakes his head and shouts “No!” Nicole laughs again and Kevin continues “I just… I don’t understand why you’re not doing this…. Not that I’m not thrilled about your decision.” Nicole sighs “Well, first of all, we had a deal. You don’t act like a brat until you shrink, and I don’t find out what it feels like to have a shrunken person against my butthole. Second, I’m pretty sure if I walked downstairs right now and said you weren’t up here, the first thing my mom would do is make me bend over and spread my cheeks.”

            Now that Kevin hears Nicole’s reasoning, he feels pretty stupid for believing he was actually going to have to spend the rest of his life between a girl’s butt cheeks, and although he was relieved by this information, he was still sad he only got off by technicalities. That’s when Nicole adds “But even if we hadn’t made a deal and my mom wouldn’t check for you in my trunk, I still wouldn’t have done it.” Kevin pauses for a moment and asks “Really?” Nicole gives a small smile “Of course not. We may not be blood, but we’re still family and I love you. You’re my little step brother, and although you annoy the hell out of me a lot of the time, I still want to protect you and all that other stupid shit.” Kevin couldn’t quite tell if Nicole was being genuine, or not, but nevertheless he replies “Thanks”, and feels slightly better.

           Nicole believed every word she had said, mainly because she actually thought it was all true. In the back of her mind though, she did wonder what she would do if circumstances were different. If her mom let Nicole do whatever she wanted to Kevin, would she still be making the same choice right now, or would the temptation be too much? She would like to think that she would do the right thing, but she couldn’t help but smile as she thought about a world where her mom thought girls were above shrunken men and that a girl could do whatever she wanted to a tiny man.

           Nicole imagined herself happily walking downstairs and into the kitchen. As she gives her mom a hug goodbye, her butt is right in her step dads face as he’s trying to eat breakfast. He clears his throat to show he’s not appreciating this, but Nicole just turns her head around and says “Sorry your son can’t say goodbye, but he’s a little busy at the moment.” She would then slap her butt right in her step dad’s face and he would look appalled as he watched her butt jiggle while having to think about how his tiny son was in that massive thing, mashed right up against Nicole’s puckering hole. He would be furious his son was nothing more than a girl’s butt toy, and yet there was nothing he could do about it as she carelessly walked off. Once she left the kitchen, she would hear her mom say something like “How about for today, you guys be like father, like son”, followed by a barely audible squeal as Dan gets dropped into the back of his wife’s panties and gets lodged between her incredibly large butt cheeks. Nicole would then walk into her first class with a strut in her step as she very proudly had her annoying little step brother exactly where he deserved to be.

           After Nicole’s daydream came to a close, she wasn’t sure if she should feel guilty about it. She knew it wasn’t the nicest or purest thought to have, but it was only a thought. It especially made her feel less guilty knowing that there were probably some men around the world that actually were being treated this way, or at the very least, that there were girls who were fighting for these kind of things to legally be allowed. After all, the fight for taking away men’s rights had been a giant movement. Sure a lot of the girls behind it were being practical and logical as they tried to fight for what they believed, but there was no denying that there were some girls behind it who weren’t doing it for logical reasons. They just wanted to be able to legally do anything they wanted with a tiny man, to make all men nothing more than women’s playthings. These thoughts comforted Nicole, and any form of guilt she had for wanting to make her little step brother be forced to smell her least desirable hole for the rest of eternity vanished.

           Even though she no longer felt guilty after comparing herself to much more wicked women then herself, as Nicole carried her tiny step brother downstairs and stared at him in the palm of her hand, she still had mixed feelings about him. On one hand, seeing her tiny, little brother did kind of make her want to protect him, but on the other hand, he was finally in a perfect position for Nicole to get revenge on her tiny step brother. She wished there were two of him so she could protect one, and introduce the other to her butthole. Sadly though, there was only one Kevin, but Nicole knew that these mixed feelings would eventually subside. After all, this is her first encounter with her shrunken step brother. Once she was exposed to his new size long enough, she knew one of these feelings would fade away, and this is when Nicole started to get worried. After all, the way a lot of girls treated their boyfriends at school, and the way men were having more and more rights taken away made it seem like the whole world was feeling less protective about the male gender, and if Nicole stopped feeling protective of Kevin, that would mean she would only have one feeling for him left.