- Text Size +

            The next morning after breakfast, Jenna instructed Kevin to go ahead and drive off to school, because she would be driving Nicole to her first class after they had a nice long talk right there in the kitchen. Kevin didn’t want to leave and get there so early, mainly because the time at class was usually just filled with girls showing off their tiny boys as if they were the girls’ property. It gave him the creeps to watch these girls have total control over their tiny boyfriends or friends and watch them carelessly tuck the small boys into their bra or purse. It was as if these boys were just items, like a girl’s boyfriend was nothing more than a cell phone that she just got done sending a text on and could just put away without even looking at him. He would occasionally even see girls trade their shrunken guys and hear them talk about how they were trading for the day. None of the guys seemed to ever complain or scream in objection, but he felt like it was a gateway to something worse, and his step sister seemed to be the proof of that. Kevin hadn’t heard of any other girls threaten to keep their tiny boyfriends in their rears, but he had heard girls joke several times over the last couple of months about keeping their tiny men in the front of the panties, and the other day in class when a teacher was out of the classroom, a girl took the joke to the next level and actually dropped her boyfriend inside. Although it was surprising to watch a girl do this for the first time, what was even more surprising was that her tiny boyfriend didn’t seem scared, but actually excited to get to be so close to her large vagina.

           Kevin knew that this little gag would eventually catch on, because all the girls who witnessed this act were laughing hysterically. It would start with a few girls, then a few more, and then every girl would be doing it. Sometime down the road though, this joke would start to lose its comedic value though, and then the girls would need a new joke. Kevin knew that if the girls thought it was hilarious to joke about their shrunken boyfriends trapped with their giant vaginas, they would think it was even more hilarious to joke about keeping their boyfriends in their smelly butt-cracks, and eventually, one tiny guy would jokingly get dropped in, and that guy would likely not be as excited as the first guy who got to experience his girlfriend’s vagina on a large scale.

            So even though Kevin hated getting to school early, he did it, because he knew his step mom was going to have a talk with her daughter about keeping him in her buttcrack. After Kevin woke up screaming last night and he saw his step mom’s worried look, he knew something was going to change, but he wasn’t getting his hopes up for how drastic of a change it would be. Nicole clearly had a mission to make Kevin’s life as miserable as possible with her booty, so he didn’t know how much less miserable Jenna was going to make it.

            The moment Kevin had been waiting for all day long had finally arrived. He sat at the kitchen table with his step mom and step sister, waiting to hear what they discussed earlier. Jenna looks sternly at her step son from across the table and starts “Kevin, when I first told you I’d let Nicole stick you between her butt cheeks, I did it for a few reasons. The biggest reason I did it was to get you to stop acting like a brat, which clearly worked.” Kevin doesn’t respond. He just lowers his head a little as he acknowledges he is partially responsible for his own torment. Jenna continues “Another reason I told you I’d let her do it was because I enjoyed the ironic comedy of it. Your generation seems to be obsessed with the female backside. Before men started shrinking, it seemed like  every other week there was a new rap song coming out about girls with big booties, and now that a big portion of the men are shrunken, all girls have more than enough junk in the trunk. It’s like you guys got exactly what you asked for.” Nicole jokingly adds, “Maybe that’s why there are no more songs about it.” Jenna then corrects her “It’s because women have taken over the music industry, just like every other industry since women are vastly bigger consumers now than men.” Kevin tries to defend his gender “It wasn’t just guys who were obsessed with female backsides. Girls listened to those songs too, and girls always try to use their best assets to attract a guy, which includes their butts!” Nicole explains “Just because we liked shaking our booties to a song while some guy rapped about that particular body part, it doesn’t mean we’re obsessed. And we wear small pants that make our butts look cute because that’s what the boys like. Girls still think it’s weird how obsessed guys are with butts.” Jenna then adds “And that’s why I knew Nicole would enjoy the ironic comedy of having a boy between her cheeks.”

           Jenna pauses for a moment before going into her final argument, “Now, you know why I let Nicole get away with it the first time, but do you know why I kept letting her do it?” Kevin shrugs and Jenna answers “Because I honestly didn’t think you cared that much. I could tell you weren’t fond of the idea, but you didn’t seem to completely hate the idea.” Kevin is baffled and responds “So, you thought I was completely okay with being inside an enormous girl’s butt?” Jenna nods and Kevin becomes even more baffled, “How could you think I would be okay with that?!” Jenna shrugs, “What else am I suppose to think? I threatened you by saying I would let Nicole punish you with her giant ass if you keep acting like a brat and you stop. Then fifteen minutes later, you started acting like a brat again, which to me said that you weren’t that scared of the idea of being shrunken and stuffed into your step sister’s gigantic asscrack. You were basically telling me that it scared you enough to shut you up for a few minutes, but not scary enough to keep you from acting like a spoiled brat who could get away with anything because he knew he knew he was going to eventually shrink. I didn’t understand how a giant female backside wasn’t a scary premise to you. I didn’t know if it was because you thought girl butts didn’t smell bad, if you thought it wasn’t all bad because you still got to be in a sexy, female body part that most guys love, but when you so quickly started acting up again, in my mind you were saying ‘I’ll totally spend some time smelling a girl’s butt while she traps me inside of it if I can keep acting like a brat!” So, that’s when I let Nicole off the leash. Now, I don’t know if she became more threatening with it, if she somehow got it through that thick head of yours the horrible reality of how bad it would truly be to be in a girl’s buttcrack or what, but clearly she did something right because you now realize the terror of the situation.”

           Kevin didn’t know how to respond. In a way, she was right. He never thought being in Nicole’s butt was a good thing, but over time the concept become more and more horrifying. He also assumed the first time he heard Jenna say she’d let Nicole do it that it was just a bluff, which it sort of still sounded like it was considering what Jenna had just confessed, but he didn’t want to bring that up. He wanted to wait to see what Jenna says next, which is “Now, I’m kind of in a tough situation here. I don’t want you having nightmares and be scared to death that Nicole and I are going to be sticking you in our asses for the rest of your life, but if I tell you that we won’t ever do it, I know you’ll just go back to being a brat and act like you can get away with anything.” Kevin again wants to speak, but lets Jenna finish, “So, here’s what I’m going to propose. Now that you know how awful spending time between a girl’s butt cheeks would be, I’ll make you a deal. If you can go the rest of your normal sized days without pissing us off, she won’t stick you in her butt… ever.” Kevin immediately responds “Deal!” Nicole laughs and says “But if you do start acting like a brat again, I get to enjoy having you squirm against my pink, smelly hole.” Jenna looks disapprovingly at her daughter and sarcastically remarks “Thank you for that vivid image.”

           Jenna refocuses on Kevin “I haven’t decided for how long, but it may depend on your actions. The minimum sentence would be at least one hour, but I’m not sure what the maximum would be. It wouldn’t be anything ridiculous like the rest of your life, but it would certainly be longer than an hour, and if you do something truly bad, I might even let Nicole push you up her undesirable hole for a good sixty seconds before you start the rest of your sentence.” Kevin feels his mouth go dry and takes a hard swallow at that thought. Jenna then adds “But as long as you keep behaving the way you have been recently, we won’t have a problem, and Nicole’s derriere will be of no concern to you.” Kevin quickly responds “I promise, I’ll be on my best behavior.” Jenna smiles, “Good…. Now go enjoy being normal sized, and stay out of trouble.”

           Kevin bows his head in thanks and leaves the room. After he heads upstairs, Jenna turns to her daughter, “You seemed pretty chipper as you told him that if he screws up, he’s going in your butt.” Nicole's mouth forms a grin, “Just trying to seem convincing!” Jenna stares at her daughter a moment, “Good. I didn’t want to have to remind you that everything we said was crap and that Kevin isn’t going in your butt, no matter what.” Nicole smiles, “I know.” Jenna sighs “Okay then. And remember, no more teasing him either.” Nicole nods and continues to smile as Jenna gets up to leave. Once her mother has left the room, Nicole sits there for a moment and her smile slowly fades.