- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Carly, growing bored with her tiny brother after a brutal playtime session, tries to come up with other games they could "play" together.

                Carly leaned back against her bed frame, crossing her arms behind her head after rolling her shirt up toward her neck, and looked down at her stomach with a smug smile.  Her tiny brother, crumpled flat on his face in exhaustion, was laying in the center of her flat, muscled abs just above her belly button.  She inhaled deeply, allowing her stomach to rise, then blew out all the air slowly and warmly.  She watched Jack’s tired form being raised and lowered helplessly by the endless, fleshy plain of his younger sister’s soft stomach skin.  She giggled.  He looked like he really had had just about enough.

                And when Jack looked like he had had enough, Carly’s enjoyment always went up as she continued playing whatever game they had been playing.  After all, she wasn’t going to let her pet dictate when they were done.  That was her choice alone.

                Extending a hand, Carly gently slid her pointer finger under her brother’s stomach and flicked, flipping him over like a rag doll onto his back.  He made no noise or motion of resistance, he just flopped over.  Carly chuckled again, her belly vibrating slightly, shaking her miniscule brother.  Still, he had no reaction.

                Of course, Carly could only be amused by Jack’s complete exhaustion for so long before she needed something else to happen.  And if Jack wasn’t going to take the lead on the game, then, with a sigh, Carly realized she would have to.  Reaching for Jack’s right arm, Carly pinched it between her thumb and forefinger and plucked her brother off of her stomach.

                The sensation was so strange.  Jack was so light, she barely felt a difference in pressure being exerted on her skin once his shrimpy body had been removed.  Wrinkling her nose in annoyance as she brought her brother’s limp body up to her nose, Carly scoffed.

                “You’re not being very much fun right now, little bro,” said Carly dryly, looking over her brother’s naked body for any sign of motion.  There was none yet.  “I just want to play with you, and you’re sleeping right through it.”

                Slowly, Jack lifted his head and looked his sister in the eye.  His tiredness was such that he could muster no expression in his mouth or eyes, though, and this was disappointing to Carly.  She had hoped, at the very least, to see some fear, or maybe (if she was lucky), some depression.

                “Well, if you don’t want to play, I guess…” drawled Carly slowly.  “I can put you back in the dresser for now…”

                At this, Jack perked up a little, his eyes widening with hope, his arm squirming a little against the intense, fleshy tug of his sister’s wide fingertips gripping it.

                Good.  Carly smiled slightly to herself.  Now it would be a little more fun.

                “…or, I guess…” continued the seventeen-year-old titaness sister, rubbing at her chin with her free hand.  “I could find something to do with you by myself.  It won’t be as fun, but…”

                Carly couldn’t hide her grin any more.  She could see the hope in Jack’s tiny eyes literally being extinguished and being replaced with dread.

                Good.

                “I could do just about anything with you, couldn’t I?” she continued, the joy rising in her voice.  “I could tie you up in my hair.  Your little arms and legs spread out as far as I could get them.  And then I’d just… leave you there?” she said brightly, as if asking the question rhetorically rather than trying to get an opinion from her brother.  “But… I don’t know about that.  Tie you up too tightly, and it might sting a little for me…”

                Her eyes glanced back to Jack.  His head was hanging lower.  Even better, though, Carly’s fingers could pick up slight vibrations from her brother’s flimsy right arm.  He was trembling.

                Better.

                “I could put you somewhere.  But… but where…” said Carly, raising an eyebrow as she shifted her legs inward.  Slowly, she lowered Jack’s body until, as he looked down, he realized he was dangling directly over Carly’s left bare foot, pressed against her thigh, her toes flipping back and forth.  Instantly, the trembling got worse.  The girl grinned, snickering to herself under her breath.

                “What, you don’t want to go down there?” asked Carly innocently.  “But… but I thought you liked it there.  Why not?”

                There was no answer.

                “Why not?” she asked again, her hand lowering slowly toward her foot, which she pulled off of her thigh and instead angled it on its side.  She arched her foot inward, wrinkling her pale sole, scrunching her toes inward as if in warning to her brother as his body steadily approached what was so often his horrible, humiliating, unwanted companion.

                “CARLY!” screamed Jack at last coughing.  “P-P-Please… so… s-so t-tired…”

                “Sorry, what was that?” cooed Carly, continuing to lower Jack toward her warm sole.

                “T-t-tire… t-tire…” he gasped before being mashed so hard and flat against the bottom of his sister’s foot all sound was completely cut off.  Carly closed her eyes, clasping her hand as completely as she could over the little figure in her grasp to ensure he had no air holes.  She then began rubbing her brother’s naked body against the wide, wrinkled plane of her foot, enjoying the silence again.

                She concentrated on it.  Anything.  Everything.

                The warmth of the impossibly small body against her cold skin.  The little limbs squirming like insect feet.  The microscopic teeth biting uselessly at the thick pads of foot flesh in an effort to get oxygen.  The tiny member sliding over ticklish, tanned wrinkle valleys and slopes.  Carly moaned gently before releasing her brother from the inescapable wall of her tender sole, feeling his body go limp again in her palm.  She curled her fingers back around him, scrunching him possessively into her fist and raised him back up toward her face.

                “You could play with my feet, little bro.  If I wanted you to.  And I know you’d enjoy it, even if you lied to me and told me to stop,” she said, watching his tiny chest rise and fall robotically in her hand.  She brought him closer to her lips, exhaling slowly, sending a wave of hot air over him.  “So, I’ll ask you again.  What did you say before?”

                “P-Please… too t-tired…” gasped Jack in her fist before having a firm thumb clasped over his face, pushing back so hard his neck began to strain a little.

                “Fair enough.  Besides, I’m planning on going out with Jenny later, and I figured you’d want to go,” said Carly gently, releasing her thumb from her brother’s head just in time to avoid snapping his neck.

                “W-What?  R-Really?” he gasped; Carly couldn’t tell if it was relief or fear in his voice.

                “Yep!  And I’m wearing the Uggs, too.  Do you care which ones?”

                “S-S-Sho…” he whispered.

                “Speak up, little guy, I can’t understand you.”

                “S-Short ones…” he breathed.

                “Cool!  Tall ones it is, then!” said Carly triumphantly, grinning piously at her brother in her hand, who once again had the hope drained from him.  She giggled.  Her feet always sweated more heavily in the taller, thicker-lined Uggs, and her brother knew it.  She stared down at him, her deep blue eyes glowing, her luscious blonde locks hanging messily over her shoulders, draping her tan, angelic face.

                The incredible spine-tingling high was sneaking back into her brain again.  The mere thought of it.  She was able to declare, mentally, to herself (and to her brother as well) that in a matter of hours, Jack would be trapped under a claustrophobic mile of his sister’s toned leg, mashed effortlessly time and time again into the filthy, well-worn fur of the bottom of the Ugg boot courtesy of Carly’s mercilessly wide, perspiring, doughy sole.  It wasn’t a desire or a wish.  It was a fact that couldn’t be argued with any effect by anyone.  A solid, unalterable guarantee of her little brother’s existence.  Carly shivered with glee.

                Carly’s hair almost felt electrified.  It was like a dream.  She knew it was a dream, and therefore could do whatever she wanted, and yet this fact didn’t end the dream or wake her up.  She was allowed to continue on, free of consequences, doing whatever she pleased to her brother whom she had hated for so many years.  The options were so open to her, she hardly knew what to do next.

                To Carly, she was a child let loose in a mega toy store, where anything she wanted was free.  And, in this scenario, Jack was every single toy in that store.  Just waiting to be played with.  No other reason to exist but for Carly to snatch off the shelf and make it into her own.

                Carly grinned, knowing she was truly only limited by her imagination.

                The teen shook her head, returning to reality.  Jack was in her hand now, not in her boot.  Yet.

                “Know what else I could do, little bro?” she chuckled.  “Guess.”

                “Ughh…” groaned Jack, more out of sheer tiredness than disgust.

                “I said guess,” she said more sternly.

                “N-Nothing,” gasped Jack.  This made Carly laugh.  Was he testing her?  If he was, she thought slyly, he was about to be proven that toying with her was a bad idea.  He was the toy.  Always.  The roles could never ever be switched.

                “Nothing, huh?  Well, that’s too bad.  It’s okay, though.  I have a few ideas,” she said, opening her lips wider and wider and tapping her tongue against the roof of her mouth.  “You could go in my mouth, for starters.”

                At this, Jack began to squirm, causing Carly to move the hand holding him ever closer to her mouth.  Each useless movement of his weak limbs gave her an even greater desire to terrify him more.  The more he displayed his feelings of horror, the greater and more powerful Carly was allowed to feel.  And at this moment, Jack was fighting back as hard as his spent body would allow.

                “Somebody’s been a bad little boy,” she said gently, flicking her tongue gently out of her mouth.  “And I think that somebody is going to find out what happens to misbehaving little boys right now.”

                “C-Carly… p-please…”

                “Oh, stop flipping out, little bro.  You KNOW I’m not going to eat you.  I’m just going to…” she mulled, smiling slyly as she considered the possibilities.  “…well, I guess we’ll just have to get creative, hmm?”

                “P-Please… d-don’t…”

                “Down the hatch!” she almost cackled, tipping her fingers over her gaping maw and allowing her older brother to tumble down into the messy darkness of her mouth.  The instant Carly felt his limbs hit her damp, squishy tongue, she closed her mouth, sealing him in horrifying blackness.

                She sat for a few moments, savoring his flavor.  The light, fleshy overtones.  The salt of his sweat: normally a disgusting idea, but the fact that she herself had inspired and caused it through sheer intimidation made her enjoy this taste all the more.  Feeling him squirming back to life, she hardened the muscles in her tongue and pinned him firmly against the roof of her mouth, immobilizing him and causing her to giggle.  It was so easy to subdue him no matter what part of her body she was using, it was almost boring.  Borderline disappointing, actually.  The only way around this fact, Carly had discovered, was continually offering her brother fake chances of escape only to snatch it away from him again; if anything, it was to give herself the thrilling little challenge of beating her brother at their games over and over within the same few minutes.  One of her favorite methods of this was opening her lips just enough for her brother, entrenched in comparative gallons of her goopy saliva, to crawl toward the light with the hope of freedom before she’d slurp him directly back against her cheek like a floppy spaghetti noodle.

                Still keeping her brother pinned like a bug against the damp roof of her mouth using her slippery tongue, Carly descended briefly into thought.  Let’s see, thought the teen carefully.  What would make this suck even more for him?

                Instantly, Carly got to work, inflating and deflating her cheeks, sucking at the sloshy skin around her teeth.  Within moments fresh saliva was pooling hot and thick like DNA-laced syrup around the base of her mouth and, with a feeling of gratification, Carly released her tongue, allowing her tiny brother to slide down the slick slope of her thick muscle and into the base of her jaw, around her teeth.  She felt him land with an uncomfortable splash in the warm spit that had begun filling in around her cheeks, banging his limbs uncomfortably against her ivory teeth.  Satisfied, Carly nodded to herself and set to work swishing around the saliva in her cheeks, sending her brother tossing around, head over heels, along with the gooey waves of sticky substance.

                “It’s going to be a good day,” thought Carly to herself with a smile as she pinned her brother back against the roof of her mouth with her muscular, dripping tongue.  “So full of possibilities…”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!