- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Carly gets her hands on a certain plant that will add a whole new dimension of fun to her games with her shrunken captive.

                Carly walked cautiously through the hallway of her friend Reilly’s house, feeling the booming of the speakers blasting a dance floor song all the way from the basement.  As she passed by a door, she had to duck back as it swung open.  A girl and a guy who looked a year older than her were practically tackling each other as they made out, slamming their bodies against the wall passionately and plucking at one another’s clothes as they disappeared back into the bedroom.  Grimacing, Carly continued onward, stepping carefully between loose shirts and beer cans that littered the floor.  Despite being frequently invited to these kinds of events, she wasn’t particularly interested in being at this party for long, but she was here in search of a very specific item she knew wouldn’t be particularly difficult to find if she looked hard enough.  Finally stopping at the end of the hallway, Carly’s nostrils tingled from the distinct, exotic aroma filling the air and almost making her dizzy with its haziness.  This had to be it.

                Pushing the last door open, Carly covered her nose, ignoring her watering eyes, as a puff of smoke escaped the room.  As the limited clean oxygen in the room reached equilibrium again, Carly looked ahead at the coffee table in the room, ignoring the couple on the couch in the corner engaging in foreplay.

                Bingo.

                Moving quickly, as she wanted to leave the room as soon as possible, Carly ran to the table and scooped up a tiny pinch of weed from the table and deposited it into a Zip-Loc she had brought along to transport it.  Then, sealing it, Carly pinched her nose and ran for the door again, closing it and sealing most of the smoke back inside.  Sighing with success, Carly proudly dangled the bag of marijuana in front of her face, grinning wildly.  She, herself, was not much into the use of this substance and generally was only made to deal with irritating situations involving it, such as when guys at parties got high and came onto her in their wilder state.

                However, ever since a few days ago, when this idea had occurred to Carly, getting her hands on some of it had been her only goal.  The idea was so temptingly enticing and so full of potential for outrageous enjoyment, she couldn’t believe she had never thought to try this before.  And, most ironic of all, Carly herself had no intention of inhaling any of the stuff.  She was saving it for a very special person in her life, who would probably find this meager pinch Carly had taken to be much more potent than she.

 

                “Where are we going?” asked Jack quietly from Carly’s fist as his sister confidently walked through the wilderness area behind their backyard, dodging trees, fallen logs, and poison ivy as she went.

                Carly ignored Jack, gripping the backpack slung over her shoulder with her other hand more tightly, and focused instead of finding the perfect clearing about one hundred meters from their house, with plenty of trees and bushes to provide cover from any wandering eyes. 

                Not that Carly was worried, though.  Her parents were on a weekend vacation together, and had left her grandfather at the house to keep Carly out of trouble.  Luckily for her, though, her grandfather generally spent his days watching Jeopardy reruns on the couch before falling asleep and remaining there until mealtimes.  Now, as the sun was close to setting, Carly knew she and her brother would have total privacy out here in the woods for their fun.

                “Where?” repeated Jack slowly, but was quieted as Carly gingerly placed a thumb over her brother’s face, pushing on it gently enough to send a message without hurting him.

                “Patience, little bro.  We’re about there,” she remarked with a smile, stroking the top of his head with her finger before turning to look back at the forest clearing, which was just up ahead now.  Stamping over a few more clumps of dry fallen twigs, Carly stopped over a patch of powdery dirt, where the distance from the trees would be minimal.  She didn’t want to take any chances of this getting out of hand.  Kneeling on the ground, Carly set her backpack on the ground and unzipped it after setting Jack down on the ground next to her knee.  She kept one eye on him, and knew he wouldn’t be able to get very far if he decided to make a break for it before she caught him and inflicted severe consequences.  Besides, at this point, she was expecting no such attempts from him.  He had been trained thoroughly enough.  Rummaging through the pack, Carly removed two metal plates, the little baggie of weed, a pair of mittens, a lighter, and a bottle of water.

                “What’s that?  What’s going on, Carly?” gasped Jack nervously as his titanic sister calmly set the items down on the ground next to him as if she were solemnly preparing to perform major surgery.

                “Cool it, little bro.  We’re gonna have some fun tonight together,” answered Carly slyly, placing one of the plates on the ground and emptying the contents of the weed into the slightly rounded bowl of the plate before laying a mitten down on the plate opposite it.  Then, flicking a few times at the lighter’s switch, Carly ignited a flame and touched it to the weed, causing a tiny flame to spark up on it.  “And now you, squirt,” she cooed, reaching for Jack, who had no time to react before his sister’s palm was wrapping around him and lowering him toward the little patch of weed, which was by now sending up a miniature smoke stream that was already invading Carly’s nostrils.

                “Carly, is that… that… weed?” gasped Jack, squirming in his sister’s firm grip as she brought him closer to the plate.  “What… what are you d-d-doing with m-me?”

                “You’re about to hotbox, bro.  Enjoy!” she laughed, depositing Jack on top of the mitten opposite the little flame before placing the second plate on top, trapping her brother inside with the comparatively ample supply of marijuana with just enough of a crack on the edge to let in some air.  Then, with a sigh, Carly leaned back against a tree stump on the edge of the small clearing and waited.

                After almost ten minutes, Carly checked her cell phone and decided enough time had passed to get the desired effect.  Rubbing her hands together in anticipation, Carly grinned ear-to-ear and put the remaining mitten on her right hand to avoid touching the hot metal of the plate.  Fingers wiggling with anticipation, as if she were about to tear into a new Christmas present wrapped in shiny paper, Carly removed the top plate and scooped out her brother in one smooth motion.

                The smoke from the tiny pinch of weed was slowly dying down with such little air to fan the flame, but Carly knew it had more than done its job as she poured the water bottle on it, dousing the flame and causing the loose droplets to sizzle on the hot plate.  Then, moving a few feet away, Carly leaned against the stump again, removed her mitten, and cupped her brother into her palms.

                It was without a doubt one of the most entertaining sights the girl had ever been exposed to, and Carly found herself unable to contain the violent snickering as she observed her brother, high as a kite, a plane, a rocket, and the whole space station put together.  Jack’s eyes were rolling randomly from side to side, his body almost vibrating with constant motion, his limbs flailing randomly as if he was grabbing for something that wasn’t there.  Slowly, his tiny hand found his sister’s massive thumb and grasped loosely at it, which Carly couldn’t help but find to be cute.  It was like observing a newborn opossum just learning to breathe on its own.  Already pretty helpless, Jack had never been quite this vulnerable.  Carly doubted he could do a single thing to save himself if she were to tip her palm and let him tumble toward the ground.

                “Little bro?” asked Carly expectantly.  “How do you feel?”

                “I feel… I feel…” breathed Jack, clambering to his feet and trying to stay steady on his sister’s palm.  “Kinda DIZZY!”

                Carly laughed.  “Yeah, I’m sure you do.  What else do you feel?”

                Frowning, Jack looked uncertainly down at his feet and then back up at his sister’s enormous face before him, then stamped hard down on the soft skin he was standing on.  “The ground’s kind of squishy, Carly,” he said suspiciously, as if he had been the victim of some huge hoax.

                “Oh, yeah, sorry about that, little bro,” shrugged Carly.  “At least it’s soft, right?”

                “Yeah, yeah, right,” mumbled Jack.  “So… now what?”

                “Well… here’s the thing, Jackie-poo,” began Carly with a massive smirk, her eyes growing wider with glee.  “I’m not actually just your sister.”

                “You’re NOT?” gasped Jack, clearly legitimately shocked at this revelation.

                “Nope!  I’m actually a lot more than that.”
                “What are you?”

                “I am your queen and your goddess, that’s what,” replied Carly smarmily.

                Instantly, Jack dropped to his knees in his sister’s palm and began waving his arms up and down, slapping them down against the floor of flesh he was positioned on, whispering worshipful phrases in a low, deep voice.

                Carly squealed with delight, tingling with joy.  Normally, Jack was always easy to control at this size, as all it took was the simple threat of chewing or underfoot stomping to get him to do her bidding, but this was a whole new brand of fun.  So distorted had his reality become, he was engaging in the game with far more aplomb than ever before, no matter how much his gargantuan sister had threatened his personal safety before in the name of getting him to perform some humiliating task for her.  Grinning smugly, Carly raised one hand up, snatching her brother up in her fingers and bringing him closer to her face, batting her deep blue eyes almost suggestively.

                “So, little bro…” she continued, fighting back the giggles and trying to keep a serious, dignified tone of voice and expression.  “What would you be willing to do for your queen?  Your goddess?”

                “Ohhh…” drawled Jack, shivering and looking a bit overwhelmed by this gesture as Carly casually twiddled his legs between her thumb and forefinger.  “ANYTHING.  Anything you want!”  His enthusiasm was so great, Carly almost had to pinch herself to make sure it was real.  Never in her life had she heard her brother’s voice sound so optimistic and eager.

                “Tell me what you would do.  What you think would be the best thing to do,” suggested Carly slowly, unsure of where exactly to take this game, so great were the possibilities.

                “I should WORSHIP you, Carly!” gasped Jack.  “A goddess should be shown respect!  You know, like… royalty… or… some other kind of government… or… HISTORY… or…” rambled Jack, his eyes flitting faster and faster with each breathless word.  “IMPORTANT things!  You’re important!  Except you’re not a thing!” he added quickly and fearfully, getting an amused smirk out of his sister as she continued to dangle his tiny, naked, quivering body in front of her nose.  “But you’re not a PERSON, either, Carly, I swear!  You’re so much MORE than that, and you know it, and… and…”

                “Of course I’m more than a person, squirt,” giggled Carly.  “You are so right about that.  Now… tell me… what should we do with you?  What possible thing could a worthless little bug like you do for a powerful goddess like me?”

                “I don’t know,” gasped Jack quietly.  “I’m not worthy.  Of… any of it.  Of being touched by you, goddess.”

                “That’s right,” smiled Carly.  “You’re not.  In fact… I can’t have my hands on you anymore.  You’ll probably taint me,” she said with feigned disgust, lowering her hand toward the ground.  Releasing her fingers, Carly allowed Jack to tumble onto the dirt ground by her right foot.  As he rose up again, he threw himself to the ground, again waving his arms and muttering words of deep praise.

                “Why?  Why have you chosen me, oh goddess?” he shrieked, his muscles seeming to shake with more intensity by the minute.

                “Oh, I don’t know…” snickered Carly.  “You were all that was available, I guess?  Now get up off the ground.”

                “Yes, goddess!” replied Jack, leaping to his feet and almost losing his footing.

                “Get over here,” she smarmed, pointing an expectant index finger at her right foot, resting comfortably in a red flip-flop.  “You’re not worthy to touch any part of my body except what touches the ground.  Because that’s what you are.  Part of the ground.  Dirt… beneath my feet.  Nothing more.”

                “Oh, THANK YOU, goddess!” cried Jack with such excitement it almost made Carly flinch.  Subconsciously, the girl began to wonder if she had overdone it a bit on the sheer comparative volume of smoke she had exposed her brother to, but she shrugged it off.  No going back now.

                “Shut up,” she winked playfully.  “Come here.  Now.”

                “Oh… holy…” mumbled Jack with reverence, unable to finish his sentence, as he stumbled closer to his sister’s patiently waiting foot, the hazy drunkenness of his voice becoming dreamier by the moment.  Carly could practically see her tiny brother becoming disconnected from his own mind, and it was wild fun to witness for her.

                “That’s right,” smirked Carly.  “They are holy.  Now start rubbing before I decide to stomp you with them.”

                Jack wasted no more time.  Clambering up the rubbery ledge of the flip-flop, he pulled himself easily on top of his sister’s toes and slid his body up along them.  This was already a surprise to Carly; he never had shown this kind of enthusiasm for any task like this, always maintaining as much safe distance as he could without incurring her wrath.  Now, however, he was willingly throwing himself into it.  And she was loving every second of it.

                Splaying his body across the smooth, rounded top of his sister’s right bare foot, Jack began rapidly spreading his arms and legs around, massaging Carly’s appendage with speed and precision, quickly running his hands and feet over the wide, fleshy surface he found himself on.

                A tingle of intense pleasure shot through Carly’s body, making her tremble slightly as her brother continued what looked like making reverse snow angels into the top of her foot.  He had never done anything like this before, and it felt utterly fantastic.  She rolled her head backward, closed her eyes, and moaned with delight, feeling the warm euphoria rushing under her skin, basking in the sunlight trickling between the trees of this patch of the woods where they were all alone, free to engage in her fantasies as deeply as she wanted.  To Carly, this was a little patch of heaven.

                Once satisfied with Jack’s handiwork, without saying a word, Carly slipped her foot out of the flip-flop, allowing her brother to topple down into the warm, indented center of the rubbery insole.  She watched him confusedly rising back to his feet, like a pill bug flicked across a room, then stand up, staring up at her with ravenous delight.  Smiling, she knew what they were both expecting.  Bringing her foot back up in the air again, Carly slid it back into the flip-flop, the cushy ball of her foot smacking softly into Jack’s face, knocking him over and allowing him to settle nicely into place as her soft, doughy sole came down to rest right on top of his body.

                Flexing her deep arches for a moment, Carly pressed down harder, burying her brother in the cool, fleshy ceiling of her wrinkled sole as it rose and fell down on top of him without mercy, stopping with just enough pressure to inflict pain and soreness but not enough to incapacitate him.  She smiled, knowing he would know full well what was expected.

                Jack went into a frenzy at this point, rubbing his hands over every smooth wrinkle and valley of his little sister’s foot, thrusting his body against the soft skin with all the force he had, flailing and running his fingers up toward the ball of her foot.  Carly snickered, then mashed her foot down harder on top of Jack in response.

                “Stop it.  That tickles,” she giggled.

                “I’m sorry, goddess!” gasped Jack, horrified with his transgression.  “It won’t happen again, I swear, I…”

                “Stop talking and get back to work,” ordered Carly, muting her brother’s protests by molding him back into the flesh of her warm sole, twisting her heel firmly against the flip-flop and kneading the tiny naked body underneath her with skill and determination.  Over time, Carly had grown very dexterous with all parts of her body, as she had found there was no better torture method out there than anything she could do to her pathetic brother with a part of her body: her feet, of course, being a personal favorite of the girl.  “Now.  Let’s feel some more.  Lick.”

                “Huh?” gasped Jack, not so much in disbelief at the idea of an activity he had performed many times before, but somehow in shock that he was being asked to partake in a ceremony so important.

                “Lick.  My.  Foot.  Now,” grumbled Carly, arching her sole back over Jack’s body and wriggling her toes to get in a better position over him.  She needed to do no more prompting; a second later, she felt a tiny tongue flicking at the massive surface of her foot, covering as much distance as it could as Jack continued massaging her sole with such enthusiasm Carly was cursing herself for not thinking of this whole idea sooner.

                As Carly relaxed again, closing her eyes and leaning her head back again, she focused on the feelings.  The tiny, wet tapping of her brother’s tongue against her foot.  His warm body pressing itself obediently into the fleshy wall of her sole.  That feeling of ultimate power that Carly never, ever tired of no matter how often she placed her brother in his proper, lower place in life.  The tickling continued running up her leg, the warm feeling of pleasure and calm settling in.  Suddenly, however, Carly felt something else.  Something she wasn’t quite sure she had experienced in such a situation before.

                Deep within her, between her legs, Carly felt a new tingling.  A warm, pleasurable sensation emanating out from the depths of her womanhood.  Surprised at first, Carly shrugged, finding herself unsurprised with this turn of events.  Of course, she had no attraction to her brother; the very thought filled her with disgust.  As she continued sitting here in such total isolation in the forest, though, with only her personal slave working his ass off to please her at her lowliest of levels, she knew she would never find such a wonderful wholeness to her life by looking for a boyfriend or a future husband.  Nothing could compare to this.  The delicious power of it all was bubbling up inside Carly, and she could hardly stand it anymore.

                Knowing Jack would remember none of this with particular clarity, Carly moaned with happiness again as she felt her brother continuing to writhe under her foot, licking her sole with such determination that his life depended on it.  Smirking, Carly found herself amused at how easily she had convinced him she would snuff out his life if need be.  The teen had no idea how she would be able to continue on without her favorite toy in the world to see to her every whim.

                Lowering a hand toward her waist, Carly slid her palm underneath her pants and underwear, sliding her fingers into place to take advantage of this moment.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!

On a side note: as one reader pointed out, no, this is not a particularly realistic representation of weed.  I'm guessing that if anyone came here looking for text detailing the care and keeping of marijuana, though, they've come to the wrong site. ;)

If the bother persists, tell yourself Jack and Carly exist in a parallel universe where weed is utilized precisely in this manner.  There, problem solved!