- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Carly receives a slew of Valentine’s Day presents from her admirers and, in the spirit of the holiday, shares them with her tiny brother in ways far kinkier than they were intended.  Part 2 of 2.

Of course there was a catch.  Why shouldn’t there be a catch?

                Cautiously, Jack touched the translucent red blob of jelly as it congealed on his sister’s tremendous foot and prepared to bring it to his lips for a taste, when Carly’s big toe bucked upward and delivered a gut punch that knocked him squarely onto his back like a leaf.  The edge of her expansive toenail caught against his neck and nearly broke the skin.

                “No!” Carly laughed piteously.  “I meant lick it up.”

                “What?” Jack groaned, understanding it perfectly well, but still too dizzy to get up.

                “You heard me.  Lick the cherry stuff off my toe, and tell me how it tastes.”

                Revolted as usual but in no position to be making costly second-long considerations, Jack obediently bowed his head down, held his breath, and began gobbling up the cherry goo into his mouth.  Despite it being served atop a giant teenage girl’s unclean foot, it hadn’t been there long enough to absorb any additional flavors from her soft flesh, for which Jack was profoundly grateful.

                In fact, considering he normally was forced to subsist on a boring assortment of bread, cheese, and damp lettuce leaves, this was a rare treat indeed.  And as much as he hated to admit it, he was too used to this style of dining to be truly thrown off.

                As he hungrily lapped up the remainder of the cherry truffle off Carly’s skin, growing more accustomed to the idea, he even found himself chasing the stray droplets of it down the inner crevice of her toe.

                Without an extra ounce of hesitation, he got on his haunches and licked greedily at the succulent morsels, even as they soaked into the soft, peachy skin.

                “You missed a big spot,” she droned, crossing her arms with falsified contempt and pursing her lips royally.  “And you know how I feel about wasted food.”

                Shrugging, Jack knew there was no point trying to retain modesty in this moment, and started fondling the intimidating wall of his sister’s toe flesh with his tongue.  With great zeal, he sucked up every last glob of cherry filling, which by this point had intermixed with some stagnant sweat dormant in the skin, but he couldn’t really care.

                Carly’s sweat was a familiar taste to him, and in this case, with the tart sweetness of the cherry caking her toe, the saltiness of her pore excretions  balanced out the flavor into something Jack could only accurately call masochistically delicious.  Unable to help himself in the heat of the moment, he began biting his teeth as hard as he could into the plushy give of the skin, knowing it would register as little more than a tickle to his towering younger sister.

                “Looks like somebody’s a clean plate ranger,” came the inevitable giggling comment as Jack raised himself up again to his feet and wiped his wrist across his mouth.  Carly wriggled her toes intently, gratified by the tiny slick patch of her little slave’s saliva on her foot.  “Well?”

                “Very good.  Thank you.”

                Carly shook her head.  “You’re so perfect like this, little bro,” she said.  “This is why I like you and not Dan, Sam, Nathan, and Josh.  I bet they wouldn’t do this for me.  I bet they wouldn’t eat my candy off my toes.  Would they?”

                “Probably not,” he answered truthfully as he continued wiping the gruesome-looking red smear off his face, feeling rather animalistic.

                “Darn right.  Thanks, lovie,” Carly cooed, holding the palm of her hand under her lips and blowing a dramatic kiss down in the direction of Jack and her foot.  “Lovie little brother.”

                Apparently that was all there was to that particular game.  Nothing he couldn’t handle.  In fact, if the entire afternoon could go this smoothly, Jack was pretty positive he would manage to get through this day with minimal bruises and almost no tormenting nightmares.

                This delusion continued blissfully for another minute or so until he heard his sister take a deep breath and begin speaking in a tone that would’ve been indistinguishable to the average observer from her casual, lilting conversation voice.

                “You know what I’m realizing right now, little bro?” she asked simply.

                It was subtle, and meant only for his ears.  Though she continued about her business with a cavalier breeziness, there was something new and potent dripping forebodingly from Carly’s words.

                Unquenchable lust.

                “What?” Jack croaked, already nearly drained of hope.

                “This candy just isn’t doing it for me now.”

                “Oh.”    

                “I mean, I could just keep on eating these little wrapped things, couldn’t I, little bro?” Carly asked, holding the ornate box in one hand before tossing it to the side on the bed.  “As much as I want.”
                “Yeah,” Jack answered dryly, his voice cracking.

                “But where’s the fun in that?” Carly simpered inquisitively as she began unscrewing the lid on the Nutella jar she had pulled from the bag minutes before.  “I’ve got everything I could possibly need for the best candy a girl could get her hands on right here.”

                Dipping her pointer finger into the untouched chocolate miasma, Carly swirled her digit in the dense glop and then pulled it out with a hearty dollop of the hazelnut treat dangling off her finger.  She opened her lips far wider than was necessary to engulf the Nutella blob and, rather than inserting her finger into her mouth, extended her tongue as far she as she could and lapped carnally at her finger like it was a lollipop.

                She was delicate and deliberate in her motions, letting her tongue slide and coddle around her finger, but her eyes remained unblinkingly locked on her brother, who couldn’t help but quake at the knees at the sight of this chocolate violence, and the full understanding of what was running through his sister’s head at this moment.

                “It tastes good by itself.  Obviously,” Carly shrugged, a wild glimmer in her eyes growing fiercer with each passing second.  “But it’s missing something.”
                “Oh.”

                “Something… important,” she drawled, letting her cocoa-stained tongue slide between her lips for an extra second before retracting it back in.  “Something sweet.”  Her free hand rose from her lap and opened, her fingers extending and waggling back and forth.  They seemed to twitch with anticipation.

                Jack took a step backward on the uneven bedspread away from her toes, but could feel in the intensity of Carly’s glowering gaze that any further motion would result in more severe consequences than what he already knew was coming.

                The shadow of her palm loomed ominously above him, taking its time in lowering, just because there was absolutely nothing stopping her from doing so.  He stopped moving and hung his head in terrified defeat as his sister’s soft fingers engulfed him where he stood and scooped him into the air.

                “Something small,” she added lasciviously.

                As if awakening from a drunken stupor that had locked her into a threateningly lethargic pace, Carly apparently had run entirely out of patience for what was to come, because she was suddenly kicked into high gear.  Dangling Jack in her fingertips, she brought him swiftly over the rim of the Nutella jar and released him with a flourish into the candied abyss.

                Jack plopped into the fragrant brown goop, sinking down to his thighs before he could get ahold of himself.  Of course, he had no real opportunity to avoid sinking, because no sooner had he taken a sweet breath of the stuff then Carly’s thumb was jamming firmly down onto his head, forcing him lower into the gooey treat.  With a gasp, he frantically swung his arms upward in an effort to hang onto Carly’s fingernail for protection, but it was no use, and he disappeared below the surface along with his sister’s overpowering fingertip.

                Luckily, breathing wasn’t impossible while submerged, with the presence of a few merciful air pockets in the sea of chocolate, but movement was out of the question.  He wriggled his arms around, squirming against the heaviness of it all, but found it clung to him more cumberously like molasses at each twitch.

                For a few seconds all Jack could hear was his heart pounding his chest as he waited helplessly for Carly to pluck her prize back out of the jar.  He felt her fingertip working against the top of his head again, but she wasn’t removing him; rather, she seemed to be trying to mash him on all surfaces into the goop so that it was liberally spread over his every inch.

                By the time Carly’s thumb and forefinger were pinching around Jack’s hips and tugging him out of the sugary swamp, his body was coated with so much of the stuff that he felt like he was floating through a void of quicksand.  In fact, he was pretty positive that even walking on his own with all of this gooey spread caked onto his body would be impossible.

                Coincidentally, Jack knew he probably wasn’t going to be walking or even moving of his own accord for a while now.

                He was aware of his body flailing awkwardly through the air as his titanic sister dangled him by his leg, but the chocolate mess coating him ensured he couldn’t feel the wind whipping by, let alone hear or see anything.

                Cautiously, aware that he was hanging upside down, Jack pressed his hands against his eyes and began digging through the malleable gunk to clear a patch for himself to see, but given the circumstances he was greeted with immediately, he very quickly wished he hadn’t.

                He managed to wipe away the chocolate blotting out his vision just in time to see the wet, glistening blackness of Carly’s gaping mouth fill his view, her teeth clacking together aggressively before he passed between her feminine jaws.

                His face was instantly compressed and massaged down against the back of her tongue.  From the back of her throat came an agitated gurgling, bordering on a gag at having him so far back and close to her uvula.  Rather than the fingers sliding away and the lips enclosing him in the hot prison like Jack was anticipating, he felt himself being dragged back toward the massive opening of his captor’s mouth.

                The heft of the chocolate goop bound him down to Carly’s rippled organ, his body glued down on all surfaces by the dangerously adhesive combination of sugar and dribbling saliva.  Jack sputtered for air, feeling nauseous from the influx of strong chocolate and Carly’s warm, bubbly saliva all being mashed into his face and down his nostrils.  The further he was dragged and the more of the chocolate Carly licked off his body, the more of her tongue he could feel squeezing under his body, rippling and wiggling like a slippery, scaled animal relishing his flavor.

                He was slaked down his sister’s tongue toward the slender end, and as she peeled him off of her writhing red muscle in a spray of liquid chocolate and mouthy froth, the tip of her tongue lapped at his face, allowing a crystalline rope of spit to string itself stickily from the bottom of Carly’s lip to the top of Jack’s head.

                She giggled warmly and caressed her tongue along the entire length of her lips to clean up any stray flecks of Nutella, still keeping Jack dangled by his ankles a few inches from her mouth.

                “Heck, Mom can have the rest of that big gross truffle box,” Carly huffed shallowly, obviously somewhat short of breath for uncomfortable reasons Jack didn’t want to have to think about.  “Who needs cherry in the middle when you can have a little boy there instead?”

                Although he was freed from most of the sugary sludge previously ornamented on his entire body, Jack could now feel a fresh coating of Carly’s sweltering slobber trickling its way down his body in thick, generous droplets that soaked into his hair and seeped into his eyes until they burned.

                “Happy Valentine’s Day, to the only real valentine I have,” Carly sighed happily, extending a finger toward her suspended brother.  She had spotted a small wad of Nutella stuck to Jack’s crotch that hadn’t been consumed in the frothy carnage of a few moments before.  With a smirk of satisfaction, Carly swiped her finger down the underside of her little living candy’s member, and casually began sucking it off the tip of her finger while savoring the sight of Jack trembling from unavoidable pleasure at her invasive touch.

                “Do I really have to make you say it back to me, little bro?” she demanded playfully as her tongue snaked over her lips at the corner of her mouth again.

                Jack coughed weakly in an attempt to respond again, but was far too late, as his sister’s hand was already speeding back toward the still-open jar for another scrumptious dunk.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this belated 2-part "A Little Blackmail" Valentine's Day special.  Please comment!