- Text Size +

A SECRETARY'S TALE

It was a quiet morning on a Thursday at 8:00 A.M in the city. There were cars going up and down the main street of course, but there wasn’t as many as there were going to be later in the afternoon. The sun was trying to raise itself over the buildings, but it had not yet succeeded, so it was still a bit dark, like the windows in apartments were some people continued to sleep. There was a young woman walking gracefully down the sidewalk in womanish strides, carrying a large notebook, and some files. The first thing someone would see about this woman was she was beautiful. She had a body that some men would kill for, but it wasn’t a beauty of a girl you’d see on the corner at midnight, but more of a beauty of a more quaint nature. She wore a tan, sleeveless blouse, a short, black jeans skirt, with black pantyhose and black high heels, which were clicking and clicking as she went on her way. She had wonderfully plump red lips, which were slightly parted in thought. Her eyes were light brown and her hair was long and golden blonde. Her legs were long and beautiful like they were from a model. Her waist and lower stomach were finely curved and thin. She had large breasts, which caused great swells from beneath her blouse. She was a great sight from the front and equally good from the back. Her legs and butt made many men watch her go down the street till she was out of sight. A woman with great legs, a sexy body, large breasts, a beautiful face; she was the center of attention many times whilst walking down the street and usually never knew it.

This was Loretta Jones, and she was a secretary. Some would say see looked like a secretary from a man’s office fantasies. Indeed she was almost literally painfully attractive. Most men who saw her gazed after her with hungry eyes, and would go home and think that she was the most beautiful woman they had and would ever see. But if someone who wasn’t eating her with their eyes observed her, they would see that she, while walking down the sidewalk on this early morning Thursday, looked like a person who knew that they were going to have an annoying day, but had no choice but to go through it. This was how Loretta felt as she went to her job at Jukt Micronics, a computer firm that developed hardware for computers and other electronics. She was the secretary of the CEO, Mr. Percy Franchise. Mr. Franchise, whose name, given his position, sounded like a lame pun, was the cause of Loretta’s annoyance, and she did not like working for him.

Loretta’s job was a joke. She had started at the company as an intern. She had no real desire of going high with the company, she had little interest in the marketing of computers, but she wasn’t too sure what she wanted to do. She was taking a break for a drink of tea, she didn’t drink coffee, when Mr. Franchise encountered her for the first time. Encounter was not a good word, for Franchise had not even spoken to her. Loretta had known who he was and originally wanted to talk to him, but she had nothing to say. But while she wanted to talk, she realized that she didn’t really like Franchise from the start. He a smooth black hair, held with gel, which he was always fidgeting with. He was tall, thin, but not great in the looks department. He was always scruffy from not shaving and he had the beginnings of a beer gut. With just one look most people saw that Franchise was a man who thought he was better than most. Mr. Franchise had been hovering over another employee, while Loretta sipped her tea, glancing over at him occasionally. Franchise bombarded the man with questions and at some points seemed to start getting very upset for a reason Loretta couldn’t see. But Loretta sensed that he was barely listening to his employee, but he was looking at herself each moment he got. Loretta had only caught one of these glances, but even then Franchise did not drop his eyes quickly to hide his intentions. He only stared for a moment like she had grabbed his attention suddenly and then dismissed her. He left finally after drinking three cups of coffee. She had gotten the promotion to be his secretary the next day.

Ever since her life at work was very difficult. Her first task was to go to him when she got in, he always was her before her, and brief him on his day. This “Morning Briefing” as Franchise called it was actually “Stare at Loretta’s Chest While She Reads” as Loretta herself called it. The very first time she briefed him, she looked up and saw he was just staring at her breasts and had stopped reading. Mr. Franchise got angry. His eyes blazed and then rose to hers.

“What are you doing?!” he asked roughly. “Go on! I have no time for pauses I have a strict schedule, so READ!”

Loretta saw that arguing that he had been staring at her breasts was useless. Loretta knew he had been, and that he hired her for her looks, but the man had an excellent poker face, hiding his emotions and setting his face like stone. So she read on and as she left she felt his eyes on her backside. She had tried to cover her breasts by holding her notebook closer to her face, but it hurt her eyes to do so and Mr. Franchise would often take it from her to look at when she tried. So she took his hungry eyes for, while she didn’t like it, she needed the job. She had lived in an apartment for a long time and she wanted to buy a new home. She had found one in a beautiful and peaceful suburb and she wanted it desperately. She didn’t have the money yet and she would need more than the price to maintain it. So she stayed with Franchise.

Loretta saw Jukt Micronics’s door and sighed. She was so tired and annoyed that she didn’t notice that the streets around the building were eerily empty as she entered the building. She fixed a warm smile on her lips, for she was a friend of the receptionist, Amanda Radcliff, for she didn’t dislike everyone she worked with, although a lot of women here didn’t like her because she was prettier than them. But a funny thing…Amanda was not there.

But she was.

She was in front of her desk, a little bigger than a crumb.

Amanda saw the massive secretary of Mr. Franchise walk in, and then stop as something confused her. Amanda screamed for her friend to help her, but she was too small to be heard. Loretta began to walk towards the desk, the clicking of her heels booming to the small woman at her feet. Amanda screamed for she thought she was going to be stepped on. Loretta stopped at the desk, standing on her toes to look over the desk. She was standing over Amanda, who was looking up at her screaming her name, but doing nothing than getting a good view of the red panties under Loretta’s skirt.

“Amanda?” Loretta called slightly in a voice that was very pleasant. “Amanda, are you here?”

Though Loretta could not hear a word, Amanda continued shouting.

“Down here! Loretta! Down here!”

Loretta scanned the back of the desk and saw nobody.

“That’s funny.” Loretta said out loud. “Usually Amanda is here at this time. It’s not like her to be late…’

“I’m here Loretta! I need your help! Please! Look down! Loretta! Look Down!”

‘I hope she’s not ill..’

“I’m not sick! I’m here! Just look down. Just for a second! Just glance down and you’ll see me!”

‘I wonder where she is…’

“Check by your feet!”

‘I’ll give her a call later.”

Loretta began tapping her foot. She was unaware of her doing it. The giant black shoe sent a force through the ground so hard that Amanda was knocked off her feet. Amanda was screaming Loretta’s name over and over. Then Loretta lifted her foot up on its heel and the brought it down off to the right, where Amanda was lying. Amanda screamed for a second before the black high heel squished her. Loretta didn’t notice it. She shifted the load in her arms and continued with her day.

The beautiful secretary walked down the hall to the elevators and stairs. She didn’t see Peter Gibbins, Brian Motter, and Paul Stevens in the hall. They were too small to see, but they couldn’t miss her. The deafening footsteps alerted them to her presence. The three of them looked toward the end of the hall and saw Loretta walk towards them, carrying her things in her arms. Her eyes were looking forward, a sleepy, uninterested look was in them. Brian went running towards her, waving his arms, either not realizing or caring that Loretta couldn’t see him. Peter and Paul ran away from her, aware of the danger her high heels now posed.

“Hey Loretta!” Brian called out in vain. “Yo! Look down here Loretta! It’s me! Brian Motter! Listen, I ne-!”

That was all he had before the sole of Loretta’s left shoe crushed him. The last thing that Brian Motter had seen was the underwear that was under the secretary’s skirt.

Peter and Paul, meanwhile, were still alive for the moment, but they were not much farther than they had been before Loretta arrived. They hadn’t seen Brian’s death, they only knew that they needed to get away from the secretary’s feet. Loretta shifted the load into one arm and raised the other to her mouth and released a deep, sleepy yawn. This simple movement somehow got to Peter and he stopped to watch as the pretty secretary yawned into her hand. He was so in awe that he forgot that Loretta was still walking until the right heel was just over his head. Paul Stevens heard a very audible crunch as his co-worker vanished.

Loretta stopped walking and looked down. She thought she had heard her step on something. But she soon realized she hadn’t when she spotted something moving across the floor. Paul Stevens saw this and stopped and waved up to her. He was saved! She saw him! Then he could try to save some other people before something bad happe-

“Hmph,” Loretta sounded thoughtful. “A bug. Gross, why don’t we get another janitor? This place is filthy most of the time.”

Paul had started running after the word “bug” was out. He knew that Loretta would kill him now. So he ran. He told himself not to look back. He would scare himself too much if he looked back. He would panic if he looked back. He would be alright as long as he focused on the prize, which was the safety of the underneath of a nearby chair, and just not look back.

But Paul Stevens should not have worried. He wouldn’t have gotten to look back. He hadn’t gone far during his flee. Loretta took one small step and raised the other foot up. She then brought it down firmly on the assumed bug. She heard the tiniest crunch as the bug was squished. She wouldn’t have heard it had she not known there was a bug. Loretta raised her foot behind her and looked down at the sole. She saw the flattened bug sticking to her shoe. Disgusted, Loretta brought a tissue out of her skirt pocket and wiped her shoe and deposited the tissue, which held the crushed Paul Stevens, into a nearby wastebasket and continued onward.

Sarah Meckley was in the elevator lobby. She didn’t see Loretta or try to run from her. She had fainted, the shock of her predicament too much for her to handle. Loretta stepped on her as she entered the lobby. The secretary stopped and looked around, noticing how quiet and baron the office seemed. She had not seen anybody since she walked in. Usually Amanda Radcliff was at her desk at the front and usually there were people here waiting to ride on the elevator. Nobody was here and the place seemed kind of creepy. Still, Loretta thought unhappily, I better get upstairs before Mr. Franchise goes mad with his daily dose of my breasts. She pushed the up button for an elevator and while she waited, she listened for someone to arrive. But she heard nothing.

There was a ding, and the elevator door opened and Loretta went in, stepping on the executive president, Jordan Little, as she entered. Little wasn’t the only occupant of the elevator. The Executive Salesmen were in there as well, along with a few interns and other employees. About thirteen people in all. All of them screamed, but they were lost over the metal door shutting as Loretta pushed the button for the top floor. The young secretary stepped away from the button and stood in the center of the elevator, brushing a lock of golden blonde hair back over her shoulder as she went. Frank West, Linda Paine, and Greg Harris, were crushed as the massive, beautiful woman took her place. Then, as the carriage went up, she was a tower of stunning beauty. Some stared at the swell of her breasts from the front, the swell of her butt from the back. Some went between her legs and looked up to see what underwear she was wearing.

Loretta held her load in one arm as she started to yawn again. But her grip slacked and her planner fell from its place. Robert Marsh, one of the salesmen, Christopher Macintyre, an inter, and Mike Leflore, an engineer, were crushed as the book came crashing down with a mighty boom the sent the small employees tumbling to their feet.

“Oops,” Loretta said simply enough.

“She’s gonna kill all of us!” Was all Lauren Coldiron had to announce as Mr. Franchise’s secretary, who Lauren previously disliked due to her superior beauty, shifted her feet to pick up her book. Lauren was soon flattened by a high heel that she envied Loretta for having.

Loretta placed the book back where it should be, standing at full height as she did, once again freezing everyone with her looks. The door finally opened with a loud ding and Loretta stepped out, leaving the five remaining employees watching her go in a daze that lasted until the door slid shut again.

The first thing Loretta realized was that there were a few phones ringing and ringing, but nobody seemed interested in answering them. The place, except for the phones, was silent. No doors opening and closing, no people hurrying here or there. No sound of the coffee machine being used for those who couldn’t operate without coffee every two minutes. Nothing. Loretta stood in front of the elevator shaft, looking around the quiet office. Cole Snyder was at the water cooler in the room. He went behind the machine when he saw Franchise’s secretary enter the room. Veronica Hendrickson, a woman who loathed Loretta and who Loretta disliked, was at the desk near the office of the late Jordan Little, whom she was the secretary for. Veronica envied Loretta for her looks as many women did, but she didn’t like her because she had gotten the job she wanted. Mr. Franchise had only hired her for her body and Veronica knew it. Veronica was probably the next most beautiful woman in the office, but she had gained weight with her baby and her teeth weren’t so great because of her smoking. She was also older than the young and pretty Loretta.

Today, however, Veronica did not hate Loretta as much as she feared her. Her desk was at an angle that she could see anyone who came in through the elevator. She saw Loretta enter and her dislike vanished and was replaced by the hope that she would help her. Veronica was stuck in her office chair. Jumping down to the tile floor would kill her, and there was nothing for her to climb. She hoped Loretta would save her. Loretta did walk up to her desk and peered over it. She was confused that Veronica wasn’t there because usually she was always early (to impress Mr. Franchise) and she always stared at Loretta as she went by. Veronica waved up to the huge face of Loretta, which, to Veronica’s joy, began to look down to the seat of the chair she was stuck on. The huge brown eyes almost fell on the woman, but a second before they did; the telephone on Veronica’s desk came to life and gave out its nasal cry.

Loretta jumped and a hand went to her heart. But then she looked at the telephone, then glanced around again to see if anyone was around. Seeing that there was no one, Loretta sighed and placed her notebook and files on the desk and walked around it. For a moment Veronica felt her dislike of Loretta come crawling back as the large breasted secretary came around, but then Veronica realized that Loretta intended to get the phone, but why had she walked behind the desk-?

She noticed that the secretary’s butt now hovered over her and Veronica fell on her back, not because she had fainted, but because her legs had failed. She watched in complete awe as the cyclopean secretary bent slightly as she reached for the phone, a pair of red panties poking slightly from under the skirt. There was a magnified sound of Loretta picking up the phone and raising it to her ear.

“Hello? Jukt Micronics office, this is Loretta, how may I help you?” Loretta recited in a tone that suggested that she had spoken these words almost too many times. She listened.

Veronica then screamed, for Loretta began to lower herself to sit in the chair. The large end of Loretta came down hard and Veronica felt all the wind in her being squeezed out of her. What did Veronica Hendrickson in was Loretta wriggled her butt around to get comfortable in the chair, crushing Veronica. Loretta continued speaking on the phone.

“I’m sorry, sir, Mr. Little isn’t here at the moment,” Loretta said politely into the phone, twirling the coiled cord with her fingers. “But I can leave a message for him if you like…no sir, I’m not his secretary, I just answered the phone, his secretary isn’t in either, I’m not sure why…Okay.”

Loretta scribbled the man’s message, hung up, and stood, brushing her round bum off with a quick, practiced movement of her right hand, sending the flattened, suffocated body of Veronica Hendrickson falling to the tile floor. Loretta walked back around the desk, picked up her things and continued down to her own desk. She walked towards the water cooler where Cole Snyder cowered. The click of high heels were deafening as Loretta passed him. Cole stared after the immense beauty. Loretta, as she headed for Mr. Franchise’s office, peered into the glass walls of other offices. She didn’t see anybody. She was so confused as to why nobody was here. She had to find somebody around. Loretta reached her desk. Michael Salcher was standing on her desk. Salcher was an intern for Mr. Franchise and he sometimes tried to flirt with Loretta. He had been sitting on her desk. He waved up at Loretta as she approached but she was too concerned with the lack of people to even give Michael a good chance. She dropped her notebook and files onto her desk, completely crushing Salcher before he even had a chance to run.

Loretta was about to sit down at her desk when she looked back around at the empty office. Still nobody had shown up. Not even the elevator had moved since she had exited it. Loretta walked back to the lobby, causing Snyder to cower as she thundered by. The secretary stepped back to Veronica’s desk and went up to the door that read: Jordan Little, Executive; on the door, nearly stepping on the tiny, crumpled body of the unfortunate Veronica. Loretta lightly knocked on the door. Nobody stirred.

“Hello?” Cole Snyder heard her say, her sweet voice magnified and echoing, making her sound like a goddess. “Mr. Little, are you in? I would like to speak to you if you don’t mind.”

Still nobody answered or acknowledged her. Loretta, now becoming concerned, reached for the handle. The door opened and the secretary poked her head in. Nobody was behind the desk. The desk was bare; nobody had arrived here yet. Loretta shut the door. Now she was a bit scared. This had never happened before. Nobody showing up on a Thursday morning to a fairly successful computer software company was unheard of. She needed something to drink. That would calm her down. Loretta, once again nearly stepping on Veronica, made her way to the water cooler. Cole Snyder cried out as a massive high heeled shoe came down right in front of him, the quake it caused sent him tumbling. He slowly got back to his feet, but he didn’t know he was doing it because he was watching a beautiful, giant secretary pluck a paper cup from the dispensary, lean forward to fill, then raise it to her wonderful lips and sip at it. But then he looked at her legs. Snyder got an idea to save his life. He knew Miss Loretta, secretary to Percy Franchise, would not be able to hear his screams, but the woman was wearing pantyhose. Cole then looked up to the secretary’s head and formulated a plan. First he would get onto her shoes, climb her legs using her pantyhose, climb up her skirt, then, using the buttons, climb her blouse to the tops of her breasts, then walk up to her shoulders and scream in to her ear. It was the only way.

So Cole Snyder began.

He chose the cute secretary’s right foot, approaching it with caution, should Loretta begin to move. Up above were the soft but still magnified gulps of the secretary sipping. As Cole climbed the tip of her shoe, it lifted up as Loretta brought her foot back on its heel. Cole tumbled to the secretary’s ankle and stopped as he bumped into the beginning of her leg. Loretta continued to tap her foot nervously as Snyder clawed his fingers into the thread of her pantyhose. It was time for the rock climbing and mountain climbing to pay off. Climbing up the secretary’s leg was easier than climbing a mountain, but more dangerous because he had no safety gear. He would just have to succeed. Failure to hold on meant certain death. The climbing was only difficult because of the muscles tightening and loosening as Loretta tapped her foot. The pretty secretary didn’t seem to feel Snyder as her passed her knee. The moment after he crossed the kneecap, Loretta bent her legs down to refill her cup. The hose stretched; Cole began to lose his grip. Then Loretta stood at her full height again and Cole continued. Climbing her thigh, Cole got a great view of the red underwear that was visible from underneath Loretta’s skirt. Cole whistled and grinned. If he were to die, at least the last thing he would see was a woman’s red panties.

Suddenly Loretta looked down and lifted a bit of her skirt on her right thigh. She examined her leg. Cole remained absolutely still. If she saw him, she would slap him like a bug and it would all be over. The secretary’s eyes looked up and down her leg and she shrugged, pulled her skirt down, and continued to sip at her water. Finally, Cole reached her skirt. Using the bottom edge of it, Cole made his way to the zipper like a kid on a Monkey Bar. Crawling up the fly like a simple ladder, it didn’t take long for Snyder to reach the metal button above the zipper. Using that, he reached the top of her skirt and reached for the first button on her blouse. Now it was more like rock climbing, going from on button to the next. Then he got to the swells of her breasts.

This was the tricky part of rock climbing, when you had to climb along a rock jutted out. Cole went upside down, first grabbing a button with his hands, wrapping his legs around it, and then reaching for the next button. Pretty soon he was on top of her breasts. He looked up at the pretty face of Miss Loretta, her eyes looking vacantly at her cup. She was lost in thought. Trying to wave at her would be pointless. He began to go slowly to her right shoulder, watching her face for changes. He was halfway across her breasts when her face tightened. At first she looked like she was going to cry, then Cole realized she was about to sneeze. It happened too fast. Loretta’s mouth opened wide, her eyes shut, her back cocked backward. Before Cole could grab onto something, Loretta’s whole upper body thrust forward, the hand that was free shooting up to cover her mouth and nose. The thrust flung Cole backwards, and he rolled off her breasts. Cole felt death take him as his blood splashed around him in a surprisingly cold wave as he hit the tile floor. He was dead before he knew it.

Then he opened his eyes.

He was not in a pool of his own blood, but submerged in a pool of clear, cold water in a paper cup. Cole groaned in fear and then looked up just in time for a pair of puckering, plump, red lips draw closer as the water moved with the tilting cup. Cole didn’t scream, he was too tired to. He was also too tired to resist. The powerful river flowed into Loretta’s mouth, taking a drowning Cole Snyder with it. Snyder soon saw darkness, felt a powerful tongue beneath him, and felt a mass sucking and heard a huge gulping noise as he disappeared down Loretta’s throat and headed for her stomach.

Loretta drained the cup in three long swallows then tossed it into the wastebasket next to the water cooler. She felt the cool water slip down her throat and splash in her stomach softly and actually felt calmer. She now felt at least sure that there was an explanation to the odd vacancy of the office. She lifted her foot to walk to her desk and a small belch rose out of her. Loretta quickly covered her mouth and then blushed embarrassedly. Good thing no one was apparently around to see such an unladylike act and Loretta suddenly felt thankful she was alone. She was about to continue to her desk when she thought about checking the lounge on the floor below this one. Maybe there was someone there. Then she thought about Mr. Franchise sitting behind his desk waiting impatiently for her to arrive. But instead of that resigning her like it usually did, Loretta, who was usually a very kind and thoughtful person who didn’t usually break the rules, smiled slyly at the thought of tugging her perverted boss’s nerves. Today, she would do what she wanted to do first, which was to find somebody and figure out where everyone was.

She started for the elevator, but then remembered that the lounge was just one story down. So she turned and headed down the hall to the staircases. The stair room had a musty, dusty smell to it that reminded Loretta of a wet cellar. The secretary began to descend down the flight of stairs. Ryan Travis had been looking down the steps, for he had been trying to get to the lounge earlier, but now he turned as something big came thundering down the steps. He recognized Mr. Franchise’s secretary immediately because of her fine legs. He saw the panties underneath her skirt and he smiled. A second later, a black high heel landed on him as Loretta walked down the stairs.

At the landing was Howard Bogs, a new engineer, who did not know Loretta, but he saw her beauty quickly. He didn’t even try to wave up to her. The heel of her left shoe crushed his chest. Loretta brushed a lock of blonde hair out of her vision and opened up the door leading to the twenty ninth floor, which held the staff lounge, which Loretta had not been in since becoming Franchise’s secretary. Loretta shut the door softly behind her and walked down the hall to the lounge. Sally Waters and Otis Shultz were in the hallway. Sally and Otis had been talking about a date earlier, but now they were in each others arms as they nervously walked, not too sure where to and why. They heard Loretta come in; neither of them knew her, but they both tried to wave to her as the secretary walked calmly towards them, yawning into her hand again as she came. Otis tried to dive, forgetting completely about Sally for a moment and Sally fainted. The right high heel crushed both of them.

Loretta opened the door to the lounge and looked in eagerly. Nobody was in the room. Now more concerned, Loretta stepped into the room. The six people in the room turned to the giant, cute secretary as she looked around the room curiously. There was a new soda machine and a worn, black leather couch. There was a piece of chocolate cake on the table. Loretta walked to it and looked at it with wonder. Who had left a cake out? Loretta poked it and found that it was still fresh. This didn’t bring new concern about the empty office. Instead, Loretta’s passion for chocolate rose and she looked at the cake with longing. Michelle Steinbrenner was watching Loretta. The cake was hers and she had been about to eat it, but that was before she was stuck onto it. It wouldn’t be right to eat it, the secretary thought to herself, it’s not yours, and you know it. Yes. That was true. But it looked so delicious and the smell of chocolate was filling Loretta’s nose and her mouth began to water. Loretta looked down at her stomach, were inside Cole Snyder now rested. She wasn’t on a diet and she had eaten a lot of sweets recently and they hadn’t put much weight on her, though her butt got a tad bigger afterwards. Loretta realized she couldn’t eat the cake. The knowledge that it wasn’t hers made her afraid to eat it, but she knew she couldn’t leave it without having a little taste.

Loretta gingerly picked up the paper plate with the cake and raised it up to her face. Michelle watched as two red lips, smiling in a nervous and excited way, drew towards her. Then a pair of dark nostrils appeared as Loretta raised the cake up to her nose. Michelle felt herself being pulled by a great suction as the secretary took a long whiff, but the frosting held her stubbornly. She watched as the nose drew away and she saw the secretary’s whole face. Her eyes were closed and a big smile was on her lips. Loretta’s eyes opened and the shrunken woman watched as the giant secretary took one last look around, then looked at the cake, and then drew it slowly to her mouth, licking her lips. For a second, the shrunken woman saw cords of spit form inside the watering mouth. Michelle struggled to get out of the icing that held her to the corner of the cake, but couldn’t do it; they was only one thing to do. She opened her mouth, and then a giant pink tongue slid out of Loretta’s mouth and splattered against Michelle, filling her mouth with the secretary’s saliva. The tongue lapped up a dab of icing, along with Michelle Steinbrenner, and slid back into Loretta’s mouth. A moment later, Loretta swallowed the icing.

Looking nervously around, feeling a little guilty about licking the cake, Loretta placed the plate down. She didn’t think a small lick would hurt who ever had left the cake out to begin with. What they didn’t know wouldn’t hurt them. Loretta continued to walk around the room, looking for anything else that suggested people had been here. She didn’t see anything. Todd Briggs, another intern, and Daniel White, a technician, were hiding under the couch and watched the massive high heels wonder curiously around the room.

“Hello?” Loretta called in a pleasant voice that Todd and Daniel recognized. “Is anybody around?”

Loretta stepped on a salesman then. Daniel and Todd didn’t know what his name was. Timothy Hayes was screaming to the giant secretary in an incredibly loud voice. They could hear him from halfway across the room. Then Loretta’s right foot descended and he fell silent. William Dodge started to run but then the secretary took one more step and he was also gone. The score was, three squished, one eaten.

Loretta sighed. She was about to turn when an idea came to her. Yes nobody was here, but that meant she could do anything for the time being. The strange events of the day had made this the best day at Jukt Micronics since her promotion. It was like waking up to find your parents gone and you were free to do anything. Loretta smiled. If no one was going to bother to show up, then she was going to have a good day on their behalf. The first thing she would do was sleep on the job.

Smiling her sly smile Loretta the Secretary to an important man, walked to the couch in the staff lounge room, intent on falling asleep when she was aware she should be working, thinking about what she might do when she woke up. Loretta stood in front of the couch and then turned around. She took her heels off and then stretched. She had been waking up at six for months now, and today she was going to rest. Why? Because she felt she deserved it. Then Loretta lied down on the couch. It was very comfortable, and Loretta felt pretty relaxed. She closed her eyes and drifted softly to sleep.

Todd and Daniel crept out from under the couch when they were sure Miss Loretta, the secretary to Mr. Franchise, was asleep. They saw the massive high heeled shoes sitting close by. They looked at them, frozen by the sheer size of them. To the two small men, the shoes alone were probably twenty stories tall at their highest point. The two couldn’t seem to take their eyes off the heels. It was unreal that such simple things such as those shoes were towering over them. Even worse, their owner was even bigger, worse, she didn’t know they were around.

After discussing what they were going to do, Todd said it would be best to try and wake the sleeping secretary. Daniel, afraid for his life, was not about to risk climbing up the skyscraper couch, only for the sleeping woman to knock him down to his hideous death. Todd shrugged and told Daniel that he could do what ever he wanted to do, but he was going to get help. Daniel joined him as he walked away. The two of them were able to climb the shoes to reach the leather of the couch. Then they endured a long climb that took them about thirty minutes. Daniel collapsed when they reached Loretta. They were at her feet, covered in the pantyhose. Suddenly Todd began to focus on the enlarged beauty that was Loretta. Her long, beautiful legs stretched out for what seemed like miles, Todd could smell a wonderful perfume coming from the woman’s upper body. Todd began to climb the thread of the pantyhose to walk along the sleeping woman’s body.

“What are you doing?” Daniel asked, his eyes sparkling with fear. “Why do we have to walk on her body?”

“We don’t,” Todd said, his voice light and dreamy. “But I think it’s a good idea.”

“Man, this is no time to get all horny, bro,” Daniel said.

Todd didn’t listen. Daniel, afraid to be alone for the time, followed reluctantly. Todd, feeling like a man in a dream, walked along the fine legs of the sleeping secretary. He was smiling like a little kid as he admired the “landscape” he walked across. Then he stopped dead. His eyes were bigger than his head, they sparkled madly. His mouth was hung open and he began to drool madly. He was looking at the panties between Loretta’s legs. Before Daniel could even say a word, Todd leaped down her leg and ran to the underneath of the giant black skirt. He stopped a few feet from the bright red underwear, the beginnings of the pantyhose tucked into each leg hole of Loretta’s panties. Daniel, aware that his life was in danger, hardly even seemed to see where he was. All he cared about was getting Todd to help him.

“Todd,” Daniel began, and that was all he said before Todd shoved him away and continued to stare at Loretta’s underwear. Daniel, beginning to cry in his fear, sat down, realizing that trying to get Todd to move right now was useless. He sat and he cried and he waited.



It was an hour and a half before Todd even moved. He had stood still, admiring the giant panties. When he eventually turned, finally remembering Daniel, he found that his legs were watery and he fell. Daniel watched as he got up. Todd looked at him and they stared at each other for a while.

“Can we try to wake her now?” Daniel pleaded.

“Yeasure,” Todd said, running the words together in a slur.

So they two climbed back up the secretary’s leg, Daniel having to pull Todd up most of the way, for he seemed to have forgotten how to use his arms. He also had trouble walking as the pair crossed Loretta’s skirt and her stomach, were Cole and Michelle rested. Michelle opened her mouth to scream, she had fainted when Loretta swallowed her, and she awoke, hoping to be in her bed, but instead was in a warm, slimy stomach, lying in lord knows what. Daniel and Todd might have heard her had Loretta’s stomach not gurgled, drowning out Michelle’s scream.

Todd began to stare at the mountains that were Loretta’s breasts, but Daniel shook him and he slowly began climb over the mass of cleavage. This was an especially exciting part. The blouse was soft, as were the breasts beneath it. Todd’s mouth seemed to hang open and he was drooling slightly. It took the two guys five minutes to climb up the cleavage. This seemed appropriate considering the size of both the two shrunken men and Loretta’s huge bosom. The tiny men looked at the secretary’s face. Her eyes were closed, a lock of her golden hair was draped over her cheek, her mouth was slightly open, and she was breathing slowly. She was sound asleep. Todd looked at the pretty face, absorbed completely in Loretta’s great beauty. Daniel took a step to shake Todd to get him moving, when the giant secretary stirred slightly. A soft moan emitted from the sleeping behemoth and she adjusted her body. It was a slow movement, but it caused her breasts to wiggle in her blouse, which was more like a small earthquake to the tiny co-workers.

Daniel then chickened out. He didn’t want to wake the secretary any more. He was scared that she would mistake him for a bug and crush him. Todd didn’t even listen. He was staring at the secretary’s plump, red lips. As Daniel climbed down to the cushion that Loretta’s head was rested on, Todd slid down her breasts and then climbed her neck and chin, using a strand of blonde hair. He stood on her bottom lip of her slightly open mouth. Her breath flowed out. It smelled like mint leaves and a small scent of the chocolate frosting was mixed with it. Todd felt himself near climax, and he hadn’t even taken his pants off.

Then Loretta stirred in her sleep.

The mouth opened in a big, sleepy yawn, the sudden movement sending Todd falling head first into her mouth and down her throat. Daniel didn’t see Todd’s fate, but he screamed as his came. Loretta turned in her sleep. Daniel watched as two mountain sized breasts fell upon him. They were incredibly soft and they didn’t hurt Daniel, but they squeezed his air out of him. Soon, he passed out from lack of oxygen. Then he died a few minutes later, but he had the least painful fate of everyone else.

Loretta woke up, not knowing it but the scream of Daniel White had done it, feeling refreshed and in a wonderful mood. A nap had been just what she needed.



Michelle heard a scream and a wet plop as something landed into the slimy swamp. The waters had been swishing about as the woman she was now inside moved. Michelle, still covered in chocolate, cried out to the person screaming. Todd screamed as well as he heard someone screaming. But the roars of the stomach drowned them both out. The water moved violently as…



…Loretta stood up and stretched, smiling happily. She hummed a tone as she slid her feet into her shoes. She remembered Mr. Franchise. But she realized that not even that spoiled her mood. She felt she could walk up to Mr. Franchise, hand him a resignation, and slap him across the face. Maybe even file a claim for sexual harassment. Loretta knew the Mr. Franchise wasn’t the only man who liked her looks, she knew she was pretty and that meant guys would look at her with longing, so she didn’t mind most stares that she caught of men staring a her legs or breasts. She actually had to fight to not giggle when she saw a man turn red and tear his eyes away, acting like he had not been looking. She only hated Mr. Franchise, who saw her as an item of pleasure, and nothing else.

“Maybe today I’ll tell him what I really think of working for him,” Loretta mused to her self as she slipped her left foot in to her left high heel. “Maybe I’ll thank him for a year of ungrateful-“

She didn’t finish because a huge, demanding roar erupted from her stomach. Surprised, Loretta looked down and placed a hand on her stomach. She looked at her watch. It was almost one in the afternoon.

“Goodness, the day’s half over,” Loretta said thoughtfully. She listened. She didn’t hear anybody in the building; only cars and other people living their lives outside.

Loretta walked to the window, brushing a lock of blonde hair out of her eyes and looked down at the people below. There were people out and about out there, so no major catastrophe had wiped the people off the planet. Loretta smiled, reassured that nothing had happened to her co-workers. She hoped not anyway. Then, for no reason she could find, she looked at her shoes. She looked at them as if they knew something she didn’t. Loretta shook her head to clear her thoughts, her intelligence, which was above average, surpassing Mr. Franchise, was becoming a burden, and analyzing things in a funny way.

Her stomach roared again and Loretta figured she would get something to eat. She took a step to check the staff fridge, but then she realized she didn’t have anything in there for her. She always went out to eat on her breaks, which she was sure she wouldn’t have, had the law not required her to have one. She would probably go out to eat. Then, well, she may as well go home. Nobody was here.

But as she headed out into the hall, leaving the lounge, she thought she might check to see if Mr. Franchise himself was here. If he was, Loretta was probably going to either quit, or slap him across the face, then quit. She knew she wasn’t going to slap him, but she really wanted to. As she reentered the stair room, she realized a funny taste in her mouth. It tasted like she had eaten cloth. Suddenly the emptiness of her stomach lessened and a small burp jumped out of her. Embarrassed, Loretta placed a hand over her mouth, again being thankful she was alone.

She reentered the lobby of the top floor, where she worked. As she walked by Veronica’s desk, she noticed a dead bug on the floor by the chair. Loretta sighed, picked a tissue from the box on Veronica’s desk and picked the bug off the floor. It was a weird looking bug. Loretta noticed it was flattened in a funny way, like somebody had smothered it with a pillow roughly. It also seemed to have the smell of the perfume she was wearing, as if she had gone into contact with it. Loretta then giggled as she realized how silly she was being. She was only smelling the perfume on herself of course and the bug must have been there and she had not seen it. This did not surprise her much. Amanda used to complain about the bugs around her desk.

She threw the tissue away and walked back to her desk, singing softly to herself. Her notebook and files were still were she had put them. She looked at Mr. Franchise’s door. Might as well see if he’s gone as well, she thought. She picked up her notebook, just in case he was there, and walked to the door. She knocked lightly, then opened the door.



Percy Franchise had been having a good day, but now he didn’t know anyone more miserable. He had come to the office at seven in the morning, eating a donut and drinking coffee. He was also carrying a small paper bag, the kind that held restaurant takeout. He was looking forward to lunch. He had gotten himself a salad, his doctor advising a healthier diet, and made it from a boring, unappealing pile of leaves, into what he called a Gourmet Salad, that had expensive dressings on it, chicken chops, cheddar cheese added on personally by the person who made the salad for him (Franchise insisted to see this personally), olives, tomato chunks, and with a bottle of red wine to go with it all.

He had gotten this little treat last night after dumping his latest girlfriend at the restaurant he had taken her to. The woman was pretty, but she had gotten boring and he was getting to familiar with her, so he let her go. The woman had run out crying tear of rage and misery, but Franchise only shrugged and ordered another drink. Women took things too seriously.

He didn’t care about relations with women. In all honesty, he didn’t even think of them as people. He didn’t let anybody know he thought this, but he believed with all his heart. He thought men were the true dominants, and women were made to make more men to build the world and more women to make more men. They were devices that took care of things at home while you worked to make a difference in the world and to make money to survive. They were there for the men’s enjoyment as well and he did enjoy them in small doses. Very small doses. But when you started to build a humanly relationship with them, they turned into annoying bitches. They were still pretty, they still brought pleasure, but they started thinking for themselves and they started running their mouths. He hated it when they did that, it ruined them. That was the problem with society today; too many women were too smart. A dumb, pretty woman was the perfect woman. It made things the right way. A dumb woman didn’t ask questions and followed directions. But he didn’t want any relations. Dating a lot of different women showed that you had power, showed that you were important and not to be trifled with; besides he didn’t mind losing all the girls he dated, for that’s why he had hired a new secretary.

The secretary, whose name he didn’t remember nor did he care to remember it, was the hottest woman he had ever laid eyes on. She had long, fine legs, a great ass, and huge boobs. He didn’t think that she cared for him much, but he didn’t care if she didn’t. Her purpose was not to like him, her purpose was to look good and for him to look at her. He had once thought about asking her out, but he realized that he wanted to savor her. He didn’t want to talk to her and find out her life troubles and what her life was like and all the other annoying things she would tell him. He thought he would just keep her around so he could check her hot self out. He figured he would eventually get tired of her, but he had not seen anyone else whose looks even came close to hers.

He had merely opened the container that held his salad to take a good whiff of the cooked chicken in it, when he suddenly found himself sitting in it. He had heard someone moving around the lobby outside, it could have been his secretary, he had heard someone in high heels, but for a long time it had been quiet. Then the person in heels had come back after a few hours walked to the door to his office, paused then knocked on the door.

“WHO IS IT?” Percy Franchise called mightily, knowing that someone was finally coming to save him.

The door opened.

“Mr. Franchise?” It was his secretary. He knew it had been her wondering around.

“Yes!” Mr. Franchise called. “I’m in my salad! Look, I need you to call the police! Something’s happened to me! Call the military if you have to just do SOMETHING!”


Mr. Franchise heard the sound of high heels take steps, but instead of going away quickly to obey his command, they came slowly to the desk, as if the deaf bitch hadn’t heard him…

…Loretta walked slowly to the desk with a happy smile on her face. No need to see that over confident slob today. But she smelled something delicious. There was a restaurant take out bag on Mr. Franchise’s desk and a black, plastic container of some food on his desk. The lid was sitting on top of it slightly as if Mr. Franchise had opened it to peek at his lunch or something. Loretta walked behind the desk…

…”What are you doing?” Percy Franchise yelled for the third time. “Are you deaf or are you trying to lose your job? DO AS I SAY WOMAN! DO IT! CALL THE POLICE DAMN IT! GO HURRY-“

That was when he saw his secretary looking down in the black salad bowl, her face almost not visible behind her boobs.

“Yes hello!” Percy Franchise yelled annoyed. “Stop playing dumb and go call the police. Use the phone on my desk if you have to! I give you permission now…”

Loretta’s stomach cut off this last statement, causing the CEO to stop yelling and quiver in fear as the fact that she couldn’t hear him seeped past his thick skull. Loretta looked at the delectable salad with hunger running amok in her stomach. She felt her mouth begin to water. But if this was here, where was…

She didn’t care. She looked up at the open doorway and didn’t hear anyone or see anyone. She left the desk and hurriedly went to the door. Mr. Franchise was happy for a moment, thinking she had finally heard him by some miracle till he heard the door close and the lock engage. Mere moments later, he saw his secretary appear, her eyes on his lunch, a smile on her face. Percy Franchise knew what she had in mind.

“No!” Mr. Franchise called! “Stop it! Don’t even think about eating my wonderful salad! I made it! Do you think this is some kind of cheap food you get at a shitty fast food chain? You’d stop if I told you how much this special lunch was! YOU BETTER STOP OR YOU’LL BE LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB BY TOMORROW MORNING!!! I SWEAR IT!!! DAMN IT WOMAN DO YOU HEAR ME?!

Loretta, who didn’t hear a thing, picked up a plastic fork from inside the restaurant bag. She then picked up the red bottle of wine. Loretta didn’t drink alcohol, but she took the cork off (Mr. Franchise had already opened it) and took a small sip. She immediately made a face, put the bottle back down (Deep inside the secretary, Michelle heard a splash as the drink hit Loretta’s stomach), and then turned her attention back to the salad.

Loretta sat down in Mr. Franchise’s chair. She took a quick glance at the locked door. Her mind was starting to go on about how she could get fired for this, but before it could relay the message, Loretta’s stomach let out another demanding roar. Loretta made herself comfortable in her boss’s chair and then picked up the plastic fork.

Percy Franchise watched her during all this. He kept trying to scream to her but his voice just stuttered. He tried till he saw her raise the black, plastic fork and sees her tongue trace over her luscious lips eagerly. When he saw that, he ran. He leaped down between the giant vegetation and poultry, trying to find shelter under them. He heard a great crunching sound. He turned just in time to see a sharp black rod stab through the green ceiling above him, stopping just on top of his head. Mr. Franchise could have reached up to touch it.

The great mass of food was lifted up and Percy Franchise watched as the fork load of his lunch was guided to his hungry secretary’s open mouth. The plump lips closed over the fork, (Percy could just see Loretta’s lips over her breasts) and then it was drawn out empty. The sounds of her chewing, even with her mouth politely closed, reached Mr. Franchise. He stood frozen, watching with complete awe. He saw his secretary close her eyes and utter a moan. A hand went to her heart. Apparently, the first bite was quite exceptional. For just a moment, anger returned to Percy Franchise. But it scampered away at the loud, wet:

GULP

The eyes opened again, the tongue went over the lips, and the fork began to descend again; heading, of course, for Mr. Franchise. Percy turned to run but tripped over a stem. He crawled frantically away from the fork’s path as it began to stab through the giant lettuce forest. The fork tore through the greens and stabbed the sole of Percy’s fancy office shoe, completely shredding it. For a horrible moment, Percy was hoisted with what the fork had grabbed when whatever held him on it tore and he fell back to bottom of the bowl. Percy heard the chewing noises commence. He looked up to met Loretta’s large brown eyes, her mouth chewing, and the fork lowering. It didn’t stab this time. Instead, it stirred the contents of the bowl around, causing Percy to be smacked with giant lettuce and splattered with waves of Caesar Salad Dressing.

Loretta swallowed another mouthful. She felt her stomach’s emptiness begin to subside. Mr. Franchise certainly knew how to make a yummy salad.

Franchise heard the loud, ominous gulp and shivered. He wanted to run, but he was dazed from all the tossing around he had been given. He heard the loud stab of the fork. It was right on top of him. Screaming, Franchise felt his legs move, sending him in a shambling run in some random direction. Then, the fork completed its violent descent, wedging Franchise between some lettuce and spinach. He felt himself be lifted. Releasing a loud, howling scream, Percy Franchise rolled like a tire until he freed himself, causing him to go into a free fall into a pool of salad dressing. He watched the secretary raise another forkful of salad to her waiting mouth and was suddenly captivated by her beauty.

Loretta swallowed her mouthful and then looked into the bowl. A lot of the salad was gone and Loretta giggled at how fast she had eaten it. She had been starving. She lowered the fork into the remains of Mr. Franchise’s food and stirred it, meaning to mix it into one large clump.

Percy found himself flung around here and there, being struck by giant leaves of lettuce and splattered by dressings. When it finally stopped Percy was too dazed to stand. He tried to shake his head but it didn’t help. Then, horribly, he felt the fork being stabbed into the leave he was sitting on. Terrified, Percy tried to get up but the leave was covered with dressings and he was stuck! Percy’s eyes cleared just in time to see his secretary raise him to her luscious lips. Percy forgot for a moment that he would live the rest of his now short life inside his secretary’s stomach while he watched the tongue trace across the red lips slowly but eagerly. Then, the lips parted and a warm breeze of air wafted at Percy. Panicked, Mr. Franchise screamed. His secretary did not stop.

The fork carried Percy into the open mouth. He was then, in the dank darkness, dumped onto the wet, moving tongue. Percy felt the bumps on the tongue and felt the warm saliva envelope him, soaking him. Then, the giant tongue hurled Percy and the soggy leaves towards the teeth. Percy screamed and flailed his arms and legs. Somehow, he was able to avoid the clamping teeth as they tore the leaves to bits. Percy was splashed with dressing, saliva, bits of leaves, and tomato juice. He continued thrashing, doing everything he could to make sure the teeth wouldn’t close on him. But he didn’t have too. They were still. For a second everything was still in the mouth. Then there was wet sound and Percy was suddenly being sucked by a powerful force. He tried in vain to get a grip on the tongue, but couldn’t. He was dragged down and then felt his feet lower down to the beginnings of the throat.

GULP

Mr. Percy Franchise screamed as he was pulled hard down the esophagus and into the stomach.



Loretta ate one more forkful, which was the last, and then put the utensil in the empty bowl. She stood up, smiling happily, feeling vitality and pride. It was great ecstasy. Loretta rubbed her stomach as she put the plastic bowl in the restaurant bag, feeling the empty aches begin to soothe. Her stomach gurgled and she felt a burp coming. Loretta stifled it, very ladylike, and then walked to the locked door, twirling like a ballerina. God, she was in a great mood!

Loretta opened the door and stepped back out into the offices. She saw no sign of anybody. Phones were still ringing eerily unanswered. Loretta’s mood was not affected by it much, though she did note that it was still very strange for this whole thing to have happened. Still she has having a very wonderful day. She went to her desk, sat down, crossed her legs, and pulled up to her desk. Loretta looked at the computer on her desk and thought about turning it on and doing some work, but then realized that she didn’t feel like doing any work. Especially not for Mr. Franchise. Loretta giggled at herself. She did turn the computer on, but she would do no work on it. As she browsed the web, she began thinking of what Mr. Franchise would do when he found that his salad had disappeared. That thought then, to Loretta’s amusement and surprise, led to her wondering where he was. Wherever he was, Loretta hoped he wasn’t enjoying himself. A ting of disapproval came from her conscience and Loretta sympathized, but Mr. Franchise was just not a very nice man at all and her usually strong patience had ended a long time ago.

“If he was the size of a bug,” Loretta mused to herself. “I would take him home with me and let him work for me.” Loretta giggled at the thought and then sighed happily. “Oh well, some dreams never come true.” She said softly.

Her stomach gurgled and Loretta began to rub it slowly.



Percy Franchise heard the loud gurgle of the stomach and Loretta rubbing it. He also heard screams. He moved in the thick, slimy water of his secretary’s stomach. He tried to find those people. They might be able to get him out of her.

“MISS LORETTA!!!” A woman’s voice shrieked. She got as far as “Miss” when the stomach gurgled, drowning out her voice. When it silenced the voice continued. “HELP US! PLEASE!!! WE’RE IN YOU’RE STOMACH AND YOU’RE GOING TO DIGEST US IF YOU DON’T HELP US!!! PLEASE!!!”

“That won’t work, Michelle,” a shaky voice said. It was a man’s voice.

What he said didn’t seem to matter to the woman. She went on screaming, her voice starting to become hoarse. Percy swam through the waters, desperately trying not to sink in it. He did for a moment and the waters of Loretta’s stomach, containing mushy remains of her breakfast and his once delicious salad, went into his own mouth. It was the worst taste he had ever beheld and he spat the water out, along with a partially digested chunk of eggs, feeling quite like throwing up. Percy paddled along and his hand brushed something that was soft, but wasn’t mushy. He examined the thing and it felt like a human leg. He felt it more and realized that it wasn’t moving. Percy knew whoever it was, they were dead. Percy gagged and dry-heaved, but somehow didn’t throw up.

“LORETTA!!!” The woman went on again and again the stomach gurgled, drowning her out. “LORETTA PLEASE!!! IT’S ME!!! MICHELLE STEINBRUNNER!!! WE WENT TO LUNCH!!! COME ON!! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!!!”

“Is someone there?” The man’s voice asked. He had heard Percy’s gagging. “Be quiet for a moment, Michelle.”

“Help me!!” Percy cried. “I can’t swim in this filth!!”

There was a pause.

“Mr. Franchise…sir?” The voice called.

“YES!” Percy cried, annoyed. He shouldn’t have to repeat himself. “Yes, damn it! Help me! Get me out of here!!”

“I can’t, Mr. Franchise,” The man, which was Todd, called back. He sounded, unaware to Percy, that he was not happy with finding another hysterical person. Michelle wouldn’t stop screaming since she saw that dead guy in the water. “We’re trapped.”

Todd turned away from Mr. Franchise’s voice and began to pound his fists against the soft, slimly walls of the stomach.



Loretta was reading through an E-mail when she felt a small burp form in her again. She stifled it against her hand.

“Goodness,” Loretta said softly to herself. “Those eggs are not agreeing with me today.”

...
Todd heard the belch from above and stopped punching the walls. It wasn’t doing anything. He turned back to Mr. Franchise and opened his mouth to say something when Michelle uttered a bloodcurdling scream, like she was in horrible pain. Alarmed, Todd turned and began to head to her. As he made his way, terrible pain stabbed into his legs and he began screaming. Mr. Franchise heard this and he started too. Todd tried to draw away from where Michelle was, but the waters began to move, drawing him towards her. His legs felt like they were being ripped open.

Mr. Franchise was aware that the water was moving. He opened his mouth to tell whoever the man was to get him out of this death trap before it was to late when the water lunged and struck him, filling his mouth and lungs with stomach juice…and acid. Percy’s demise is probably better imagined than described. The water began to throw and thrash, tossing and mixing everything.

Loretta was digesting them.



An hour later Loretta stood up and stretched her legs, her arms over her head with her fingers folded together. She turned off her computer and looked at the things she had brought. She decided to leave them today. She hated dragging them around.

She walked down the hall, in a stride that was close to skipping and headed for the elevator. She passed a tinted window on the way and stopped in front of it, looking at her reflection. She reapplied her lipstick, popped a few breath mints into her mouth, smoothed out her blouse, and perked up her breasts. She had gotten a call from a guy she had given her number to at the library and she was going to meet him for coffee. When he asked how long they could meet Loretta giggled and told him that her day was free. He had laughed and told her that he was glad for her but that he could only stay for an hour. Apparently his co-workers had not disappeared. Loretta put her lipstick away and then put on some of her favorite perfume, which she hadn’t worn in months, for she didn’t want to give Mr. Franchise the pleasure of it. When that was done, Loretta continued to the elevator, singing happily. God, what a great day!

Loretta called the elevator and entered it. The five people from earlier were still there. They were standing in one corner of the elevator, away from the crushed bodies of Loretta’s previous ride. They all screamed again as Loretta re-entered. Loretta pushed the button for the lobby and then walked to the shrunken people’s corner. She leaned against the wall, one foot on the floor, one against the wall. The shrunken group, deciding that they weren’t safe, ran from the foot on the floor, which had almost squished them and ran along the wall away from Loretta. But they didn’t get far when Loretta lowered her foot back onto the ground, crushing all five of the group in one step. The crunch was louder than all the others, but it was not heard as Loretta was still singing.

The doors slid open and Loretta headed for the exit in her skip like walk. She headed back to the entrance. She poked her head in to see if Amanda had made it to work. Nope, her desk was still empty. Frowning slightly, Loretta stood at her desk. She hoped that Amanda was okay. She also hoped her other work friends were okay as well. She took a note card from Amanda’s desk and took a pen from her can.

On the card she wrote:

Amanda,
I came to work today and I found nobody here. I hope you’re okay; it was very concerning to come and find the entire building empty. But I’m sure there’s a reason, but goodness knows I don’t know what it is. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I am also quitting my secretary job. I have been sexually harassed by Mr. Percy Franchise for too long and I’ve decided not to put up with it anymore. He can find someone else to be eye candy for him. I’m toying the idea of suing him for harassment, but I think I’ll just let him lose me for now. That won’t make him happy for sure! Anyway, call me when you have the time. It would be nice to her your voice, especially after a day like this. Please don’t let Mr. Franchise see this. I don’t want him to fire you because of me.

Love,
Loretta

Loretta placed the card on Amanda’s keyboard and then walked out, heading off on her date. She never got in any trouble for the strange disappearance of the Jukt Micronics staff. Hundreds of people disappeared and the families of them demanded an answer, but there was none to give them. It is not known what happened to those who were not accidentally killed by Mr. Franchise’s ex-secretary. Nobody pointed one finger of accusation at Loretta. There was no explanation as to how any person could make hundreds of people go missing without the world seeing it and many didn’t think a nice woman like Loretta would do such a thing if she could anyway. The office building was searched and searched for evidence, but somehow, no shrunken man or woman was found by accident at the scene. Eventually, the building was torn down.

Loretta got a job as a waitress at the coffee shop she went on her date at. Needless to say, she drew many eager customers who tipped her very well and often ordered more so that they could stare at her for just a bit longer. Loretta had meant for the job to be temporary while she looked for another job, but she found that she liked the kindness of the patrons of the coffee shop and, thanks to her beauty, she made more money here than she had for Mr. Franchise. So, she decided to stay at the coffee shop, whose owners were happy as they knew that Loretta was bringing much more money to the store than anything. For Loretta, there is a happy:

The End