- Text Size +

Chapter 6:
------------

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

>>operation_codename: OPERATION::RENO
>>operation_ID::[6607d43b7c09ff3]
>>file_date::09202013
>>location_tag::NYNY33g74c
>>entry::SECRET::page[2/??]
>
>Contact has been made. I repeat, contact has been made.
>
>It seems that the unknown force is a gigantic humanoid femal-
>**!$**@!^*@*!@$&(!&@$(!@&$*!@$*!^$(@!^%!*@$&
>)(!&@$)(&!@)&!@)$
>(!%(!@&$(!&@$)!&@)$*!)@
>
>>END OF TRANSMISSON
>>#####
>>RESPONSE FROM COMMANDER IN CHIEF::TOP_SECRET
>
>Enact protocol Omega-Charlie-Six. May God help us all.
>
>>ENDFILE

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Ashley picked Eric off of her nipple and said,
"Looks like someone has been having fun. However, this is starting to bore me. Let's trying something new."
Eric was not looking forward to whatever this "new" game was. But then he started to grow. Ashley walked outside to the courtyard and set him down. To his amazement, Eric returned to normal size, but Ash was still giant. Not as big as she was before -- she was probably only 50ft tall -- but she was still huge. Ashley's foot darted forward and she kicked Eric to the ground. Eric found it hard to breathe. Ash was standing with one of her heels pinning him to the ground. She had a disappointed look on her face.
"It's still not enough." she said.
And then she took her foot off. Eric sighed in relief but then she held her foot over him again. He braced for an impact, but it never came. Eric opened his eyes when Ash said, "Goodbye." And her heel loomed ominously above him then it started to grow. Her heel grew to an enormous size and then she stomped the ground. Eric didn't move again.

Ashley thought that she needed more power, she needed more... people! She looked over at the city. What she saw was not a bustling metropolis just waking up for a busy day, but she saw a plaything. A playground all to herself. She ran as fast as she could toward the city. Every step was like a magnitude 7 earthquake. Splitting the ground beneath her and shaking everything for miles. She reached the city and slowed to a walk. She was eye-level with all of the sky scrapers. She could hardly fit in between them. She realized that this wasn't really a problem and she pushed down the building next to her. It crumbled to the ground and she felt wonderful.

A few hours later, the National Guard had been called into action in response to Ashley's destruction of the city. They had found her personnel file from the Accelerated Biometrics Laboratory. They had also postulated that the gaseous mixture that Ashley had caused the growth. Becky Irons, Captain of the squad first on site started prepping the gas. She strapped on a face mask and turned on the valves. She breathed deeply and quickly. She began to feel faint form lack of Oxygen, but suddenly she snapped back to clarity and breathed in the gas even deeper. The canister ran out and she tossed the mask aside. She fell to her knees and dry-heaved on the pavement. She felt like her insides were violently trying to separate with her body. Then she began to grow. Her fatigues pulled taut against her expanding body, but eventually gave way with one great tear. Then her boots exploded out as they made room for her feet. Soon after her bra snapped and flew off, followed by her panties. She stopped growing suddenly and she was massive. She stood up and most of the buildings came up to her elbows.

Ashley turned as a shadow loomed over her. To her shock another woman stood taller than her. Ashley's face only came up to the other's navel. She was completely naked as well. Ash felt a swift pain in her gut and she was sent flying through the air into another group of buildings that crumbled and crashed down under her weight. Ashley regained herself and grew as much as she could, but she stopped at about the height of the other woman and she could grow larger. She guessed that that was the limit. But she finally had something before her that looked like fun. Ash bolted into Becky and knocked the newcomer off her feet and straight onto the rest of her squad. She kicked Ashley off of her and rolled over. All that was left of her squad was in imprint of her back in the cement. Becky turned to Ashley and screamed "You bitch!!" Most of the windows in a few blocks radius shattered. Becky ran at Ash and went for a roundhouse kick. Ash grabbed her leg and flipped her onto the ground. As Becky lay stunned Ashley kicked off one of her heels. let it flip in the air a few times and the caught it. She threw it at Becky's neck and the heel implanted itself in the cement next to her. Becky tried to remove the shoe, but it was to no avail. Ash kicked off the other heel, and in a similar fashion locked down Becky's arm. Ash sat on Becky's stomach and slapped the breasts in front of her. Becky yelped in pain. But Becky started to shrink Ash felt a little nauseous but Becky shrank back down to her normal size and wound up crushed under Ashley's butt.

Ash walked over to her shoes and slipped them back on. She walked out of the city and looked back at it. She felt the thirst for power again and tried to grow. To her surprise, she did! She must have absorbed all that other bitch's power.