- Text Size +

Chapter 5:
------------

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

>>operation_codename: OPERATION::RENO
>>operation_ID::[6607d43b7c09ff3]
>>file_date::09202013
>>location_tag::NYNY33g74c
>>entry::SECRET::page[2/??]
>Sectors A-3 through C-1 are non-responsive.
>
>Unknown force sighted: Humaniod shape, else unknown.
>>[ENTER] FOR NEXT PAGE

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Ashley walked into Eric's bedroom and sat down on his bed. She then looked down at her breasts and saw the tiny figure of Eric. She picked him up in between her fingers and set him on the ground in front of her heels. Eric stared at the giant before him and swallowed hard. "Oh shit" was all that he was able to think. Ashley crossed her legs and started to slowly bounce her foot. Eric noticed where he was and he looked at the massive night stand next to him. Ashley wasn't huge, he had shrunk!
"Welcome to the game room." Ashley's voice boomed.
"It's time for you to start."
Ashley stood up and stepped forward. Eric dove out of the way as her big, black heel slammed into the ground next to him. He would have been crushed! He looked up and towering at what seemed to be a football field and a half was Ash's crotch. She stepped out of her shoes and walked into the bathroom. Eric heard the faucet turn on. He ran over to the nearest shoe and looked up at it. When Ash had walked in earlier today, he had noticed a bit of a platform on the shoe, but this height was just ridiculous. He jumped up and was barely able to grab onto the toe of the shoe. He pulled himself up and then clamored for the top of the toe. The faucet turned off and Eric pulled himself over the edge of the shoe and he fell into the toe. A thick smell filled the air inside the toe, but Eric had barely any time to notice before he was pinned to the floor of the shoe as it was lifted into the air. Then he felt a moment of weightlessness as the shoe dropped in altitude. It stopped moving and Eric cleared his head. Suddenly, the inside of Ashley's stilettos darkened. He looked up and saw Ash's foot, covered with a black stocking slide into the top of the shoe. Only the toe was covered, he could see that it was a sling-back, so he ran for the exposed part, but he was too late. Ashley's foot came into the toe and nearly crushed him. It seemed that he was in between the big to and the second one. Safe, for now.

Ashley loved the little game that she was playing. She had never felt so powerful in her life. Once, a strapping man that she had admired, and now a speck that could be easily missed. All of him was submissive to her, whether he liked it or not. Ash chuckled to herself, this was a great feeling. She was very glad that she had tripped in the lab and gained this power. She walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed. She saw a small speck fall into her shoe, so she picked it up and slowly slid her foot into it. She thought to herself that she hoped that he would survive that because she was having quite a bit of fun. She slipped on her other heel and rolled onto the bed. She felt so alive right now. She decided to reward herself so she spread her legs and put her hand down into her lacy bottoms. Her fingers grazed her labia and slid up to her clit. Her face lit up with pleasure and she swirled her fingers around and around. Oh she felt so good!

The pressure was lifted off of Eric slightly and he was able to squirm his way out the trap. He forced his way through the toe of the shoe and saw light again. He saw that he was on Ashley's foot and he looked ahead at the knee that towered above him. It must have been 200ft above him! The holes in between the sticking threads were large enough for him to comfortably fit his hand into. So he started climbing. He had just begun when the leg started rocking slightly, he quickened his pace, but the leg rocked back and forth ever more. It seemed like ages, but he finally reached the top, where the rocking motion of the leg was the most pronounced. As he crested the ridge he saw that Ash was pleasuring herself, which would explain all of the motion. He held on tightly and made it to the other side of the knee crawling. Then he looked down at the 200ft drop and swallowed hard. That is quite a fall, no doubt, he thought to himself. But now was not the time for worrying, so he threw himself off the knee and slid down Ashley's leg. The stocking gave way to skin halfway down as Eric raced toward the bottom. He would have been in for a world of hurt had Ash not straightened her leg out onto the bed as he was nearing her hip. He rolled onto the hip and raced up her. He dodged her hand, which was moving quite feverishly at this point, and bolted across her stomach. Her breasts never seemed to get closer, but finally he reached them. He ducked under the bra in between them and ran up her sternum.

She had been building up to this point. Oh for all that is good in this world, she was so fucking close! Her mouth gaped open and she pushed herself farther until she reached a stunning crescendo and then fell off into a sea of pure ecstasy. She quickly sat up and started to calm her breathing.

Eric was just past the two mountains that were, in actuality, Ashley's boobs when she decided to sit up suddenly. The ground underneath his feet shifted and it threw him off his feet. He tumbled downward and then eventually entered free-fall. He hit a boob and rolled until he collided with her bra. Ashley tugged at it a little bit and Eric fell down into the black crevasse. He landed on a nipple and held on for dear life. The bra was replaced and he was pinned to her nipple. After a couple minutes of labored breathing, the pressure let off completely and light hit Eric's face. He looked around and saw that he was in the bathroom. He looked into the mirror and saw that Ash was looking straight at him.
"Oh there you are." Her voice thundered. "I wondered where you went."