- Text Size +

Chapter 4:
------------

hankhawthorne@nationalguard.military.gov $ cd /nationalguard/project_files/reno
hankhawthorne@nationalguard.military.gov $ ls | grep "top"

>Top_Secret

hankhawthorne@nationalguard.military.gov $ cd Top_Secret

>Access Denied

hankhawthorne@nationalguard.military.gov $ sudo cd Top_Secret
>Enter sudo's password:

>/nationalguard/project_files/reno/Top_Secret

hankhawthorne@nationalguard.military.gov $ ls

>RENOREPORT

hankhawthorne@nationalguard.military.gov $ vm RENOREPORT

>Corrupted Data

hankhawthorne@nationalguard.military.gov $ run "datacrack.pl"

>Running. . . . .
>Cracked! [23850285 iterations completed]

hankhawthorne@nationalguard.military.gov $ vm RENOREPORT

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

>>operation_codename: OPERATION::RENO
>>operation_ID::[6607d43b7c09ff3]
>>file_date::09202013
>>location_tag::NYNY33g74c
>>entry::SECRET::page[1/??]
>Manhattan has been lost. Unknown force attacking city causing mass destruction. Medical stations overrun. Ground tremors frequent. Will report to sector C-2 and reestablish contact.
>
>Sector C-2 has been destroyed. Unknown force still present. Recommend retreat and nuclear sanitation of city. Please Advise.
>>[ENTER] FOR NEXT PAGE

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Ashley dropped to her knees, stomach in knots. "Oh shit." She said through her teeth as the world began to spin around her. Eric watched in amazement at the transformation before him.

At first, her breasts began to grow, then her body soon followed. Her dress became tighter and tighter as her body pulled at the elastics in the fabric. Finally, the dress gave way near the hem of the skirt and ripped right up the back. Her body expanded out of the dress tearing the remaining fabric to shreds. But her heels and lingerie underneath seemed to grow along with her -- the incredibly tall black stilettos with the matching stockings and lacy bottom and top didn't even seem to stretch. Ash finally came to a stop in her growth. She stood up off her hands and knees and raised herself to her full height. Eric stared at her, slack-jawed. She must be 25ft tall! She looked pissed as she glared down at him. "You had better run, fucker." She growled. Eric took no delay in bolting for a nearby doorway. He ran through, slammed the door shut and locked it. He panted heavily as he backed away from the door. Eric heard loud clacking as Ashley slowly walked up to the door. It came midway up her thigh. She knelt down and tapped the door heavily with her knuckle. "Let me in?" she asked as Eric backed into the wall. "Oh, please?" she sarcastically pleaded. Eric panted as sweat formed on his brow. "Fine," Ashley quipped, "I'm coming in then." Suddenly a fist crashed through the door and tore it off its hinges. Ash put her other arm through and worked her way through the doorway. She didn't have much extra space and it seemed that her breasts were slightly proportionately larger. She made it through the doorway and stood up. Eric saw that she almost hit her head on the vaulted cielings. She covered the length of the room in two strides and picked Eric up by the torso.

"You have two seconds to explain." Ashley said furiously.
"Go fuck yourself, I owe you nothing!" Eric yelled.
"Bull-fucking-shit you asshole! You almost killed me."
"But I didn't."
"That is no excuse. You had no idea -- I had no idea that I could move like that. All of that would have killed me."
"But you're alive. So what are you going to do to me?" Eric asked, a challenging glint in his eye.
"Fuck if I know."
"I'm not going to beg for anything."
"Wasn't planning on that." Ashley said as she tossed Eric to the side. He hit the ground and rolled.

Ash found herself much calmer and she began to return to normal size. It seemed that she had figured out the trick to her growth. Eric seized this opportunity and grabbed Ash by her hair. He produced a knife from his coat and put it at her throat. "You move, you die. Simple as that." Eric spat. In a flash Ashley grabbed his hand and wrenched the knife from his hand. She spun around and kicked him in the abdomen. He flew through the air and hit the wall next to the door. Ash threw the knife and it landed directly in front of his crotch. Close enough to rip the fabric. He stood up and ran through the door. He was no match for Ashley's running speed even though she was in heels, and she caught up to him in less than a second. She kicked his feet out from under him and caught him in a leg-lock around his neck. His face was right in her crotch. She squeezed her legs together and his face turned beet-red. He let out a weak "Fuck you...." as he lost consciousness. When he awoke, he was on his back in his massive courtyard. He hands were bound and he pulled against the handcuffs. Ashley walked over and stood next to him. She threw on leg over onto the other side of Eric and sat on his chest. "Now we're going to play a little game. You gave me the chance to live, so I'll give the same to you. I set your security system, so you'll have find the key hidden somewhere on my body before sunrise. Then you die." She pulled his hands to her mouth and bit through the handcuffs. Eric thought that his wrists were going to break and he screamed in pain. Ash turned and began walking away from him. He ran behind her and knocked her to the ground. He then rolled her over and pinned her to the ground. Ash smiled and said, "Alright then, begin." Ashley seemed to shoot out in every direction and he landed on her stomach. He looked ahead and saw two black hills, but he realized that they were Ashley's breasts. How big was she?! The ground shook and her stomach tilted. Ash stood up and Eric rolled off to the side and into the grass below. He thought that all things considered he came out of that okay, just a bruise on his knee. He looked up at Ashley and she was massive! At least 500ft tall by his best estimate. Ash squatted on her haunches and very carefully picked Eric up. She stood to her full height and said, "We'll get in trouble out here, but I have a way around that. She shot up again and Eric passed through a cloud as her hand elevated above the could layer. She dropped him into her bosom and then shrunk back to normal size. She tugged at her bra and saw the tiny form of Eric on her breast. "This ought to be fun." she smirked.