- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning!  NOT safe for work.

Max wondered if he had ever seen anyone look half as happy as Lily did just now. She was running her hands together maniacally, bouncing on her toes in excitement. “Ah, I feel it. It's coming, get ready. Are you watching me?”


Lily’s elation suddenly died on her face as the wave of stomach pain struck her full-on. She doubled over, folding her arms over her abdomen. “Uggh, I forgot about this part,” she grunted.


“Regrets?”


Lily opened one eye to peer up at him. “Never.” A moment later she was upright again, the glow back on her face. “Okay, NOW get ready. Mmm...there’s the warmth. And...yes, here it comes!”


For the first few seconds, Max might’ve thought Lily was simply stretching her shoulders, or standing with better posture. If he wanted, he could trick himself into believing that her shirt was rising because the girl was taking an impossibly deep breath, that she had mistakenly purchased slacks that were a size too small. But Max was far from innocent in these matters, and even if he had been, these delusions wouldn’t have lasted.


“It’s really too bad the drug doesn’t work on men,” Lily whispered, between little gasps and mews of pleasure. “Because I wish you could find out how good this feels.”


Her pants were starting to become uncomfortably tight. Max could hear the high-pitched creak of overstressed polyester as her slacks fought against her expanding waist. Her shirt was stretching out of shape, the thin support bands that wrapped around her shoulders and over her bustline struggling to maintain their integrity. Max could tell that, sooner or later, this strap was going to break. And when it did....


Noticing where Max's eyes were focused, Lily waved a hand over the expanding valley of her cleavage, and pointed at her face. “Hey! Earth to Max! I’m up here,” she said, giggling.


Lily’s head was continuing its steady rise toward the ceiling. She locked eyes with him as she grew, forcing his gaze to follow. Her growth had already put her a bit on the tall side for a woman, perhaps five foot six. And Max reminded himself that, given the size of the dose she had taken, she was nowhere near finished.


“You know, you never DID answer my question,” she drawled, tracing a finger down the center of her expanding chest – a large C-cup already, he noted.


“Huh?” Max replied, watching her transformation with rapt attention. “Which question was that?”


Her lips parted in a smile. “You know which question.” Lily put her hands on her hips, and at that moment her growth surged forward.


“Do you....”


Her body swelled.


“...think....”


Another spurt, this one bigger than any before it.


“...I’m attractive?”


Max grinned. “The short answer? Yes.”


“That’s the short answer?” One of her shoulder straps finally tore through, and suddenly Lily’s shirt had become a one-sleeve, her entire upper torso above the breastbone exposed. If she noticed, Lily gave no outward sign – her eyes never wavered from his. He guessed she was at least five foot nine, and still her growth still showed no signs of stopping. “Give me the long version.”


He thought for a moment, wetting his lips. “I’ve always thought you were cute. Before, when you were...you know, short...you had a certain way of moving. Confident, self-assured. I might have asked you out a long time ago, if you had managed to shut your mouth for two seconds.”


She laughed heartily, her huge eyes twinkling, her body expanding with each chuckle. “Point taken. And what about now? Am I still cute?”


He nodded. “But in a different way – and it’s not an adequate word anymore. You’re...beautiful.”


Her growth was starting to ebb away now. Her clothing was ripped in several places, and everything she wore looked almost impossibly tight. Max had the thought that, if they ever DID manage to market their drug to a mass audience, such an outfit might become a new fashion trend. The girl before him was tall – extremely tall for a woman – but still perhaps a fraction of an inch shorter than him. To his surprise he found this slightly disappointing.


Lily was staring at him, an approving smile on her lovely face. “Well, we have three hours at least before the drug wears off.” She sat down on the couch, and patted the cushion beside her. “Would you like to watch a movie?”


“Okay, sure.” He took the offered seat, painfully conscious of how close the girl was to him. Steeling his will, he decided that he was going to be a gentleman this evening – even if it killed him.


“I’ve got some DVD’s in the folder on the table,” Lily said, pointing. “See if there’s anything in there you like.”


Max began to flip through her collection. There were quite a few decent flicks, and he realized that his selection might make all the difference in how the night progressed. Fight Club? Too gory. Dirty Dancing? No – Lily was too smart to fall for the old ‘Get the girl in the mood with the romantic movie’ trick.


He was just starting to narrow down his choices, when he felt Lily’s weight shift on the couch, and suddenly her thigh was pressing hard against him. Max looked up. The girl’s face was mere inches from his, and she was giving him an unmistakable little smile.


“Hey...Max...I’ve been thinking. I’m not really in the mood for a movie tonight.” She leaned closer, a few stray locks of hair tumbling into her eyes.


Keep it cool, man.


“Oh?” Max said, trying to sound disinterested. “What ARE you in the mood for?”


Her lips pursed impishly. Lily spread two fingers, and placed them softly against his forehead. “Close you eyes,” she purred. Her fingers drew down his face, over his eyes, and he let them shut under her gentle touch.


He felt Lily pull away from him, and stand up off the couch. Max had just enough time to wonder what she had in mind, before he felt legs pressing into the couch on either side of him, and a warm body crawling into his lap. Hands touched him – icy-cold, but not unpleasant – and then something hot and wet was pressing against his cheek. The sensation sent needles of pleasure dancing up and down his spine. Her lips came down again and again, on his temple, his ear, the nape of his neck. And finally, after the briefest hesitation, she kissed him full on the mouth.


Max opened his eyes to find Lily staring back at him fondly. Her eyes were the lush green of a forest in high summer. With a gentle nudge she eased him onto his back, and she lay on top of him, her weight pleasantly firm against him. She stroked his hair softly, smiling, and let Max run his hands over her body, down her strong back, over the curve of her hips, onto the generous mound of her butt.


Lily’s eyes twinkled mischievously. Suddenly he felt a painful bite on his lip, and then the girl was grabbing his arms, trying to pin him against the couch. On her knees now, she pressed against him with all her might, kissing him savagely.


Instinctively, Max fought back. At five foot eleven, Lily was much stronger than he might've expected, but nowhere near a match for him. In short order he had pushed her off of him, and flipped the girl onto her back. Their positions reversed, Max grinned down at her. “How do YOU like it?” he asked breathlessly, nibbling her neck.


“You...you brute!” she cried, her voice distorted by cries of pleasure. “You wouldn’t...wouldn’t be able to do this to me...if I was...bigger!”


The word was like a magic spell. Both man and woman froze, staring into each other’s eyes. After what seemed an interminable silence Lily spoke, her voice tiny. “Please?”


A war of conscience raged inside Max’s head, with neither side able to break the stalemate. His mouth opened, but no sound came out.


Sensing weakness, Lily smiled seductively. Her fingernails touched the back of his neck, tracing a line to his jaw, up his cheek, to his lips. “It would just be another two inches. Five...foot...six. That’s a perfectly reasonable height, isn’t it? Just a LITTLE bit taller than average. Don't I deserve it?”


She delicately drew his face into the warm pillows of her bosom. “These would be bigger, too. Aren’t they nice? Supple...soft yet firm...and for tonight, they could be...I could be...HUGE for you.” She twisted her shoulder, pressing her tits against his chin. “And I promise to be gentle. Of course I'll be gentle. Come on Max...don’t you want to see what kind of fun we can have? Don't you want to see what it's like to make love to a girl that's much...MUCH...bigger than you?”


Max rolled off her, and climbed to his feet. “You should work for Amway,” he told her, scowling. “I bet you could sell sand to al-Qaeda.”


“Didn’t anyone ever tell you it’s not nice to point?” she asked, glancing slyly at his crotch.


He shook his head in dismay, and walked toward the kitchen. With an excited little yip, Lily jumped up to follow. She watched as he carefully measured another dose, massaging his shoulders and giving him short, sensual kisses as he worked. He tried not to be distracted by her touch, tried not to think about the soon-to-be-growing hottie waiting for him to finish. Despite his efforts, when he moved to squeeze a single dose from the syringe he felt his thumb slip, and a bit more of the serum than he’d intended leaked out onto the blotter paper.


Shit. Well, what was the worst that could happen?


Max handed her the paper, and she swallowed it instantly. Taking him by the hand, she led him back to the couch and motioned for him to sit. The pain hit a moment later, but this time she suffered it in silence, closing her eyes and breathing evenly through her nose. When it passed she smiled down at him. They both knew what was coming.


Slowly, Lily began to undress. With some difficulty she rolled her pants down her long, elegant legs. Her panties came next, the cotton already stretched and torn. She turned away, giving him a wonderful glimpse of her backside as she removed them, and when she faced him again it was with hands placed coyly over her womanhood. “It’s always a good idea to keep a man waiting,” she told him, her voice thick and sweet like melted chocolate.


“But not too long,” he insisted. Already the bulge in his pants was starting to become painful.


“Speaking of long....” Lily pointed at the hemline of her shirt, smiling demurely. As Max watched, he could see it slowly creeping up her tummy. The sides of the garment hugged her expanding hips tighter, and tighter still. Lily was panting softly, her cheeks turning a deep red hue. Her growth was coming much faster this time. She was already taller than him by at least two inches. Three. Her breasts strained violently against the stretchy fabric of shirt, until at last the garment could stand no more. The seams groaned, split, and a moment later the tattered remains of her outfit tumbled to the floor.


Lily sighed in satisfaction and lifted her arms high above her head, stretching her muscles even as she stretched taller. Max could see every inch of her enormous body in all its glory: her beautiful, shapely legs; the ample swell of her bosom with its tiny, rose-colored nipples; the downy fur and pink, glistening folds of her pussy.


Lily smirked down at him as her body continued to expand. From his sitting position the girl seemed even taller than reality, as if she towered all the way to the ceiling. And with every inch she gained, this illusion became all the more convincing.


She stepped toward him, and placing one finger on his chin, indicated that he should stand. As soon as he did she grasped him, hugging him tight against her hot flesh, and began to kiss him frantically. All the while he could feel her sliding upward against him, could feel her long fingers against his skin. His eyes were shoulder height to the amazonian beauty, and with each passing second he watched her grow even larger.


Without warning she spun him around, and unceremoniously pulled his shirt over his head. She removed his pants, pulling them down to his ankles. Next came his boxer shorts. He turned back to face her, naked as the day he was born, and looked up just in time to see the seven foot girl descending to engulf him. Lily kissed him hard, her giant tongue easily parting his lips and forcing its way into his mouth.


He reached out blindly, his hand coming to rest within her nether regions. Lily’s cry of pleasure came out strident and loud. She was hot inside, and gooey like maple syrup. She let him stroke her for a moment, her juices splashing, flowing thickly down her trunk-like legs.


Max felt himself being lifted into the air, cradled against the enormous girl’s chest. Still holding him, Lily sat down on the couch, and placed him on her lap. Her body was huge, nearly seven and a half feet tall by now. Her distinctive perfume surrounded him, the only smell in his universe. The girl began to massage his legs, his stomach, his inner thigh. When her giant hands finally wrapped around the head of his penis, it felt like a tiny explosion detonating within his loins. She stroked him up and down, slowly at first, but then faster, and faster.


“Come on Max, don’t hold back.” As she spoke her breath tickled his ear, liquifying his insides. “I’m so big...so wet for you. Come on. Cum for me. I want you to...I’m telling you to....”


She squeezed him hard, and Max came. The orgasm was easily one of the most intense of his life. He saw stars.


He lay in her arms for a long time, letting her pet him affectionately. “Aren’t you just SO glad you gave me that second dose?” she whispered.


Max laughed weakly. “Moderately glad, yes.”


“Only moderately, eh?” She pinched him on the thigh, using her fingernails to make sure he really felt it. He yelped, and involuntarily jumped out of her lap. “Yeah, so as long as you’re up...bring me some more of that Indian food. The shish kafta. I think I’m going to need a little more energy. You’re taking care of ME next, so maybe you could use a snack too.”


Still rubbing his injury, Max retrieved one of the cartons of food from the kitchen and handed it to Lily. “Geez, we haven’t even been dating for an hour, and already you’ve got me whipped. I guess I can excuse the attitude for now, what with you being a friggin' giant and everything. But I hope this isn’t how our relationship is going to be after you shrink down.”


Lily chuckled. “I might think about giving it a rest, if we do ever DO end up dating.” She cracked open the styrofoam container, and started eating.


“Hold on a second,” Max said, touching her on the shoulder. “What do you mean IF we end up dating?”


She swallowed, and looked up at him. “Just that. I told you I would think about it. I’m still thinking.”


Max suddenly felt as it he’d spent the evening swallowing fistfuls of hot gravel. “So wait. If we aren’t dating, what ARE we doing?”


“Having fun.” She stared at him quizzically. “Did you really misunderstand what this was? I mean...choosing a boyfriend is like buying a car. It’s a big decision. You need to shop around, and sleep on it. But you were so nice...you brought me dinner, and....” She looked at the vial of serum still resting on the kitchen table. “...dessert. I figured, hell, the least I could do was take you for a test drive.


“Speaking of which....” She stood, and drew his eyes up, and up, to meet hers. “There’s a scenic route I’d like to take you on...to see how you handle. The on ramp is in the bedroom.” Lily reached down, and took him by the hand.


Max pulled away. “Sorry, I’m out of gas.” He started looking for his pants.


Lily watched him, an incredulous smile on her face. “Oh, this is ADORABLE. You’re really going to storm out of here? With a gigantic, beautiful girl waiting to fulfill your every desire?” She threw her arms up in disgust. “And I thought I WAS supposed to be the girly one.”


“I don’t like being used,” he said simply, pulling on his shirt.


Lily put her hands on her hips. “Oh come on, don’t be like that. I mean, sure I was persuasive. Maybe I twisted your arm here and there. But everything you did tonight was of your own free will.”


Max was pulling on his jacket. “Keep the left-overs. I’ll see you in lab.” He grabbed the drug, and stuffed it into his pocket.


“Hey, Max!” the giant girl yelled after him. “Don’t leave angry. Let’s talk about this!”


But he was already out the door.