- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

N! S! F! W!!

Max was filling Lily's glass at the faucet when he heard the bedroom door creak open. “Sorry to keep you waiting,” she called from around the corner.

 

“Not a problem,” he answered, swirling the cup to mix in the serum. It wouldn't do at all if she could taste it – that would spoil the surprise.

 

“Oh, and not to be a pain, but could you be sure and put some ice in there for me, too?”

 

“Already did.” He turned, and walked out of the kitchen. What he saw waiting for him in the doorway caused his body to jerk so violently that it was all he could do not to drop the glass.

 

“Good,” Lily said, her voice saccharine-sweet. “Because to tell you the truth, I'm feeling a trifle...HOT.”

 

To call the outfit 'sexy' would be the equivalent of referring to the surface of the sun as 'vaguely warm.' Lily wore a skin-tight turquoise nightie, the garment cut sheer and revealing. It was sleeveless, with a low neckline open to showcase the girl's ample cleavage. There was a matching nylon skirt, which Max doubted came more than three inches below the level of Lily's crotch. Around her tight midriff the fabric was lacy, and almost artfully see-through. There was something mysteriously appealing about the ability to glimpse some, but not all of what lay beneath, and this only piqued his interest to see more of her.

 

“Hot,” Max repeated, wetting his lips. “Hot indeed. Burning, even.”

 

Lily smiled seductively. “My drink?” she asked, nodding toward the glass he held. He passed it to her, trying to concentrate on not spilling any. Her eyes never leaving his, the girl lifted the cup to her mouth, and drank every last drop. Her throat gave a tiny quiver with each gulp, and the raunchy sound she made as she swallowed was incredibly suggestive. But even more erotic to Max was the knowledge of what the contents of that drink would soon be doing to his cute little co-ed.

 

When she finished, Lily lowered the glass. “No, I'm afraid that just wasn't enough to cool me down.” She put the back of her hand to her forehead in mock distress. “What ever shall I...oh yes, of course!” The girl tipped her cup until one of the ice cubes fell out into her hand. “Yes, this will do nicely.”

 

Lily touched the ice to the nap of her neck, immediately gasping and closing her eyes in pleasure. “Oh...this is JUST what I needed.” The girl began to slide it over her face, her lips, her bare shoulders. A thin trail of dewy moisture followed wherever she went. Her hand went lower now, following the supple curve of her bustline, tiny goosebumps breaking out along the edges of her breasts.

 

“I..Max I....” Suddenly, Lily's eyes went distant, and she dropped what was left of the ice. She began to tremble, her hands balled into fists. “I think....”

 

“What? What is it?”

 

“I think I'm going to be sick!” All pretense of sensuality gone from her manner, Lily pushed past him and sprinted for the bathroom. Max followed.

 

Lily was hunched over the toilet, her skin a pallid grey. He knelt down on the floor next to her, rubbing her back. “Man, those sugar-filled girly drinks will get you every time,” he mused.

 

“It's not that,” she assured him from between clenched teeth. “I've thrown up after drinking too much before. That makes my stomach feel sour, more gurgle-y. This is...spasmodic. As if my muscles are trying to squeeze my guts out of my mouth like a tube of toothpaste. It's almost like...I mean it's stronger, but....” Lily lifted her head, and gave him a wide-eyed stare. “No!”

 

Max was grinning from ear to ear. “Yes.”

 

Lily hauled herself to her feet. He was pleased to see the color rapidly returning to her face. “You didn't! Wait, what am I saying? Of COURSE you did. It was a lot, wasn't it? How much? Like three doses? Four?” She was excited now, the words coming faster and faster.

 

“You'll have to wait and see,” he told her, trying not to sound too pleased with himself.

 

“Ooh...I don't think I'll be waiting long. Yes...oh God yes...here it comes!” Lily closed her eyes as the growth pleasure began to course through her body. The first obvious sign came from the nylon straps that supported her lingerie. They were gradually beginning to thin and distend under the pressures of Lily's expanding body. Max could hear a faint, almost mournful creak of protest as the material fought to keep its shape.

 

“Mmm...really Max,” Lily said between little gasps of satisfaction. “You can tell me. How...ahhh! How much growth serum did you put in my drink?” She had gained perhaps an inch of height now, and if he stood very still he could watch as her head crept slowly upward against the backdrop of ceramic tile.

 

“I don't know,” Max answered truthfully, his voice distant. The slow build of momentum which always accompanied a new dose of the drug was almost over. Soon Lily's growth would be an unstoppable force, hurtling out of control like a runaway train. Within seconds he found himself eye-level with the top of her head, and then the line of her bangs. With a mutual thrill of excitement, the two found themselves gazing longingly at each other from an even plane. Then a heartbeat later Max was staring up to meet her eyes. And up.

 

By now Lily's nightie was becoming something of an issue. Large rips had appeared in the tissue-paper fabric around her abdomen, and the frilly material was literally disintegrating around her. The nylon straps, however, were an entirely different matter. Even as her body strained against them they continued to stretch and constrict, cutting into her skin painfully. Grunting in frustration, Lily took the material in hand. She pulled with all her might, her muscles flexing, her growth seeming to accelerate with the effort. The girl tore free from her prison of fabric, the thick nylon snapping with a sharp, elastic twang. Exultant, she swept the last tattered remains of the garment from her body, and stood before him, panting softly, her face flushed with exertion. And then, she attacked.

 

Lily reached for him, her arms growing longer even as they wrapped around his shoulders. The kiss that followed was the stuff of legends. Her lips were moist and delicious, her own natural flavor augmented by the faint taste of cranberry juice and peach schnapps. Max felt as if he were floating, and as he sank deeper into her embrace he reflected upon all the wonderful things about kissing a girl while she was in the midst of a growth spurt. The light upward friction of her body against yours. The sensation of her tongue swelling larger inside your mouth. The necessity to crane your neck higher, rise onto your tip toes, just to extend this tiny moment of heaven.

 

Soon, Lily's growth put her lips above even Max's most enthusiastic efforts to reach her. Obligingly, she sank to her knees, reversing their rolls so that Max once again seemed the taller. Even in this position, they both knew that before long, she would outgrow him again.

 

It was agonizing when Lily broke their kiss, as though his body were being deprived of some vital resource necessary for life itself. The girl was looking around the room, a mask of concern resting lightly over her passionate expression. “Really sweetie, how much growth serum did you give me?” she asked again.

 

“Really, I don't know. If I had to guess, I'd say at least five doses. Probably more.” As he spoke, his hands, as if of their own volition, were beginning to stroke the tips of her enormous breasts, each one now larger than his entire head. Lily was continuing to grow at a fantastic rate, her bosom leading the way. Even if she had been her normal height, she would probably need at least an E-cup by now.

 

The gigantic girl briefly gave in to temptation, leaning in to give him a quick, wet kiss, punctuated by a playful bite to his lip. “If you gave me that much, we're going to need a change of venue before long,” she told him. “If I get much bigger, I'm going to be stuck in here.”

 

Max looked around. The downstairs bathroom was perhaps the size of a large closet, featuring only a toilet, sink, and a stall shower. Lily's body was expanding, gas-like, to fill every available space, her transformation going faster now than ever before.

 

He glanced back at her, and with a start realized that she was already as tall as him on her knees. “Okay. Move out, then?”

 

Lily nodded. She climbed to her feet and, hunching over double, managed to follow him through the door. Once outside the girl stood up quickly, and banged her head – hard – into the living room ceiling. The blow seemed more annoying to her than painful. Lily sank to her knees, turning to look at the small indentation that she'd left in the plaster. “There goes my renter's deposit,” she said mournfully.

 

“But what am I saying? There are more important matters to attend to right now.” The girl turned a predatory gaze upon him, licking her lips menacingly. The expression was so frightening that Max took an involuntary step backward, and as he did his foot caught on the ottoman. He stumbled, and felt himself falling backward onto the floor. Lily gave a feline roar of triumph, and he looked up just in time to see the gargantuan girl pouncing down upon him.

 

She had his pants off in a matter of seconds. His shirt was more troublesome for her, its many tiny buttons difficult for her large hands. After a few moments of trying she grabbed its collar with both hands, and with a deep guttural moan she ripped it right off his body. As the growing girl loomed over him, Max suddenly knew what it must feel like to be a baby zebra on the African plain, lying defenseless, waiting for the first crunching bite that would bring an end to your short life. But when Lily's muzzle finally did reach him, it was her lips, and not her teeth that pressed into his flesh.

 

She was merciless, finding his every sensitive area with terrifying precision and marking it with a soft, gossamer kiss. Her fingernails scratched his belly, over his hips, along the tender flesh of his inner thigh. For the first several seconds it was sheer torture, his body twisting and writhing under the crushing weight of sensation. But before long he adjusted, in the same way that one's eyes will adjust to the morning's first blinding glimpse of sunlight. And then, he wondered if living a life without having experienced this level of pleasure could truly be called living.

 

With each kiss Lily was bigger. Her hands were longer, wider, each one able to wrap fully halfway around the thickest part of his leg. The enormous girl positioned herself over him, letting the giant ovals of her breasts fall lightly onto his face. They were heavy and firm, and smelled enchantingly of Lily's own natural perfume. As she pressed them harder against his cheeks he could clearly feel her body swelling against him, the sliding of her expanding flesh just another note in the symphony of rapture.

 

Just when he thought he might smother in the most delightful way possible, he felt her breasts glide off his face, bouncing along his chin, over his neck. Lily paused for a moment to kiss him full on the mouth, but then she was moving lower still. He felt the hard nubs of her tits tracing a line over his sternum, past his stomach. And then Lily was enveloping his manhood in the cavernous depths of her cleavage.

 

It took him a long time to realize that the voice howling in pleasure was his own. Through his fever dream of ecstasy he saw how perfectly the girl had played him, stimulating him in just the right way, letting his passion build to its peak, all without ever touching his dick. And when she finally had, it had almost finished him in an instant. Max fought his way back from the cliff's edge, stifling his almost overwhelming urge to orgasm, and again became aware of his surroundings.

 

Lily was staring up at him, her chin resting lightly on the center of his chest. The girl's face was huge, easily the size of a dinner plate, and Max could clearly see her continuing to grow larger with each passing second. “Welcome back, babe,” she told him, her voice dripping liquid sex. “I thought for a moment you were down for the count.”

 

“Not...going to be...that easy,” Max answered, fighting to speak through a miasma of pleasure.

 

“Oh, I get it. You're a big, tough man, huh?” She grinned at him wickedly. “You won't lose. To a tiny. Little. Girl?” As she spoke each word, Lily's body ballooned outward in punctuated bursts. The enormous smile on her face grew right along with her. She began to thrust her shoulders forward and back, side to side, caressing his length within the velvety confines of her cleavage. The rhythmic slap-slapping of her titanic breasts against his penis was driving him wild, and the powerful, confident look on Lily's face as she studied his reactions made it all the sweeter.

 

All at once she lifted herself off him. Lily sat up, stretching her arms above her head, the sudden movement causing her basketball-sized tits to jiggle prettily. “You know Max, it occurs to me that I never DID get to show you that 'scenic route.' The one in the bedroom. As I recall, you ran out on me last time, before I had the chance.” The nine foot girl frowned at him cutely, her lower lip folding over into a pout. “You aren't going to run this time, are you?”

 

Max shook his head. “Never again.”

 

She flashed him a triumphant smile, surging larger as if in response to his promise. “Good. Because you know, I'm faster than you. If you tried, I'd catch you. Now come. Let me...show you the sights.”

 

Lily rolled onto her hands and knees, and began to crawl away from him toward the bedroom. And true to her word, the view was absolutely majestic. She was beautiful, from the sinewy working of her muscles, to the sinusoidal curve of her hips, to the welcoming swell of her awe-inspiring ass. The creamy white abundance of her colossal breasts drew his eye, swaying gently as she moved and still gradually puffing larger. But most inviting of all was the soft, pink curl of flesh that he could occasionally glimpse between her legs. It was capped by a layer of downy black hair, and glistened with tiny wet droplets in the dim light of the living room.

 

The girl was halfway through the bedroom door when he made his move. Skipping over her tree-trunk legs, risking life and limb, Max ran forward, and without stopping to think he plunged his entire hand into the sopping depths of her pussy. Lily shuddered, sinking to her elbows, and moaned at the top of her lungs. He stroked quickly, haphazardly, her juices streaming out to coat his entire arm. And still she was growing! Her slit was roughly level with his midsection and rising steadily. Her hips were now so wide that they grazed the edges of the doorframe.

 

Each time he pressed inside her he was rewarded with new shouts of pleasure, new spasms and jerks from her enormous body, a fresh stream of womanly juices. The girl moved with him, responding to his every thrust by pushing herself back against his hand. If he pulled away from her by even a fraction of an inch, Lily was forced to follow or be denied the sensation to which she was addicted. Max felt an incredible sense of power, knowing that he was suddenly in complete and utter control of his titanic girlfriend.

 

As if reading his thoughts, Lily suddenly disabused him of this notion. The girl crawled the rest of the way through the door, and turned toward him. Moving faster than he would have thought possible, she grabbed him roughly around the waist and lifted him easily into the air. Hugging him to her chest, Lily waddled on her knees over to the bed and flopped down on her back. The mattress gave a sharp squeal as it accepted her weight.

 

Lily looked down at him, her face flushed, her eyes wild. “It seems like you just volunteered for a pretty big job,” she told him, gasping for breath. “You damn well better finish it, Squirt.” With that she shoved him on the shoulders, sliding him down her body until his face lay just inches from the hot pink mass of her pussy.

 

Without hesitation Max began to eat her out, licking her gigantic slit from end to end. It was the first time he had ever tasted Lily's essence, and he found it immediately to his liking. Above the usual flavor of feminine nectar, her juices had a distinctive, sweet tang about them, almost like an orange that had just begun to ferment. He felt his body being assaulted by her pungent aroma, by the wash of her pheromones. It seemed that the more of her he swallowed, the less he was able to organize his thoughts. The girl was thrashing and rolling about on the bed as if possessed, her thighs clamped firmly against his ears, eclipsing everything else in his world.

 

He became aware of a hard nub of flesh pressing against his nose. Her clit lay quivering before him, cherry red and swollen to the size of a marble. Grinning, Max wrapped his lips around it and let his tongue swirl as fast as it could. At the same instant he sank his arm deep within the rushing river of her pussy, and pressed the tips of his fingers hard against her g-spot.

 

Lily came. There was an explosion of fluids, a hummingbird pulse of vaginal muscles against his forearm, and an ear-splitting shriek of purest ecstasy. Her orgasm went on, and on. As it finally died, Max could sense the final embers of Lily's transformation going dark, felt the last inch, centimeter, millimeter of her growth ebbing away in the rush of her release.

 

Her hands reached down for him, and then his giantess girlfriend was lifting him up by the armpits. Lily's face looked exhausted, and she was drenched in sweat. Max guessed that the girl was probably less than ten feet tall, but not by much. There was a smile on her lovely lips – a greedy, not-quite satisfied smile. She slid him along her body until he felt the head of his cock pressing against the silky entrance of her womanhood.

 

Their eyes met, and in that instant he felt the pull of her affections upon him, a tidal force that he knew he could never hope to resist..

 

“In here, Max,” she whispered, her voice thick with emotion. “This is where you belong.”

 

With the tiniest flick of her wrist she forced him inside her. There was gentle friction, a slithering wetness enveloping his loins, a soft pop of suction. The two moaned as one, harmonizing together in a song as old as mankind. Max spread his arms wide, grabbing frantically at her for purchase, his head buffeting against the solid mounds of her bosom. A warm syrup coated his hips, his stomach, thin rivulets joining to run down his thighs.

 

Max felt lost inside her. The girl was impossibly huge, and logically he knew that he should be too small to have any hope of pleasing her this way. And yet Lily's face was contorted in pleasure. Her cries were growing louder. She clutched him desperately, bucking her hips, her body resonating with his.

 

Lily's muscles stiffened, her eyes clenched shut. There was a sudden tightening, a rapid tightening against his manhood. And then they were coming, together. Everything was lost but the animal need to thrust himself inside her. Sense and sentience melted into a featureless blob of indistinct shapes and colors. But his anchor, his guiding star in this sea of ecstasy, was the simple knowledge that the blob was Lily, and that if they were lost, they were lost together.

 

Much later, he awoke up to find himself lying on her chest, curled up like a cat, his face pillowed against her breasts. She was stroking his hair fondly, and humming a soft, soothing lullaby. Max turned painfully, and looked up into the face of his gargantuan lover.

 

“So tell me the truth,” he began, his voice husky. “The worst sex of your life. Am I right?”

 

She smiled. Gently, she drew him to her lips. This, Max decided later, was the best kiss of the evening. And, by extension, the best of his life. When at last it ended, Lily hugged him close. “The worst ever,” she agreed.

 

“I thought so,” he said, rolling over and nuzzling against her neck. They lay that way for a long time.

 

“You know,” Max said finally. “Even after this stuff wears off, you're going to be big. I mean, really big. How are we going to explain that at the lab? And where are you going to find clothes that fit you? And....”

 

“Shhhh,” she said, placing her thumb over his lips. “Those sound like questions about tomorrow. Right now, in this moment, there is only one question about tomorrow that needs to be answered.”

 

“What might that be?” he asked.

 

Lily gave him her patented smirk, the one he would've known even on the dark side of the moon. “In the morning, are you going to make my eggs over-easy, or scrambled?”