- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More of what you've come to see from me, I hope you enjoy. :)

Splash. 

Frank thought he’d be opening his eyes to see something much more heavenly than the surroundings he found himself in.  In fact, he hadn’t expected to ever open his eyes again, under his own power. 

Needless to say, when he finally managed to pull his eyelids apart again, the sense of relief he felt at surviving the terrible fall was short-lived, at best.  All around him was a colorful mountain range of various colors, and he himself was sitting at the base of a very yellow, pineapple scented foothill.  He’d landed in Lacey’s fruit salad.

The next thing he noticed was the chill from ice-cold fruit syrup that pooled the bottom of the ‘small’ serving dish’ he was now trapped in.  Not only was it cold, but it was sticky, and a strange orange color, the result of both pineapple and strawberry juice combining.  There were also grapes, mandarin oranges, and freshly sliced banana pieces.  Frank had really outdone himself with this meal.  Fitting, he thought, since this meal would likely be his undoing.

It had hardly been a few seconds later, when he remembered…Anita!  She was still trapped on that spoon that only moments ago was carrying both of them to an untimely death in their daughter’s mouth.  Now, it only carried his wife.  His gaze shot up to Lacey’s face, just in time to see her pulling that metal spoon from her lips.  Immediately after, Frank watched her whole jaw shift just enough to begin the chewing process behind those naturally soft, pink lips.  Realizing that Anita was left to fend for herself inside Lacey’s mouth, Frank nearly lost his will to continue.  Every gentle chew that the goddess of a 19-year-old made had Frank shudder, wondering which tooth, which chew would crush his beloved wife.  Would Lacey even notice? 

 

Finally, he watched a final chew; it hadn’t taken much to grind the soup-like grits to pulp.  With only slight hesitation, Lacey lifted her tongue to the roof of her mouth, pushing the contents with her tongue back to the precipice of her throat, and swallowed.  Frank’s skin flushed pale, watching Lacey’s throat muscles reacting, and pushing her latest mouthful down her long, powerful esophagus.  Down below, her father could just barely make out the tiny lump that rolled down her throat, until it disappeared behind her modest breasts.

He wasn’t given time to accept the gravity of it all though, he was stirred from his nightmare with a jolt, a loud metallic clashing somewhere behind him.  He was too busy watching he majestic, powerful vision of his daughter eating to notice that she had dropped her spoon on the plate behind him, still holding the plate with her other hand suspended in the air.  In the background, Frank could hear the droning sound of the person on Lacey’s speaker phone going on about something that apparently wasn’t important enough for Lacey to stop eating. 

Confused at why she might have put down the spoon, and hopeful that it was a sign of the end of this terrible meal, Frank looked up at Lacey again.

 

Instead of seeing his daughter’s sleepy, blue eyes, he instead was greeted with the rippled contours of her finger, as her hand came down to snatch up a piece of fruit from the miniature serving dish sitting on the plate.  There was no point in trying to run, the syrup was entirely too thick and deep to try to wade through to avoid Lacey’s enormous thumb and forefinger.

 

He watched that forefinger swing over his head, behind him, then turned back around to see her thumb crashing into the lake of fruit syrup he was stuck in.  The thumb was easily large enough to crush a house, but had missed him by several yards.  Gasping, he looked up again, only to see the palm of Lacey’s hand lording over him as if it had become the sky itself.

Looking back to her thumb, he was greeted by not only a very detailed view of the circular detail of her thumbprint, but a powerful wave of fruit juice.  Lacey’s thumb moved forward to grasp hold of whatever fruit was behind him, and send that wave hurdling his way.  Again, with no real way to defend himself, the wave caught hold of him, tossing him backwards, to land against a sticky, yellow wall.  Specifically, the over-sized chunk of pineapple Lacey happened to grabbed.

Frank’s most pressing fear was simply not being crushed by Lacey’s thumb when it pinched that huge piece of fruit.  He didn’t wait long for an answer there, that thumb slammed scale inches from Frank’s tiny body, shaking the fruit enough that he fell a feet downward, getting wedged between fruit and flesh.

The next few seconds were a blur of color, not unlike what Frank had seen on the spoon.  Lacey was simply lifting the fruit up to her lips, and giving her father yet another nearly unobstructed view of her mouth, which was slightly open, revealing the tips of both upper and lower incisors. 

Frank braced for impact as the entire vessel that he held so tightly to was brought towards her daughter pouty pink lips, her mouth widening with every passing inch that he got closer to them.  He felt that same warm, oppressive breath passing over him, coming from deep inside her lungs.  In the distance, beyond her teeth, he could see the inky darkness that his wife had been banished into minutes ago.  Somewhere deep inside that powerful maw of destruction was his wife, either struggling to swim in the powerful current of Lacey’s digestive fluids, or already chewed to death.

 

Now it was his turn.

 

The very edge of that pineapple finally crossed the threshold of Lacey’s mouth, her jaw wide enough now to begin the process of tearing a chunk out of that large, even for the hungry blonde herself, piece of fruit.  Still nearly powerless thanks to that sticky syrup, and Lacey’s thumb-flesh, Frank was given a front row seat to the destructive power of those bright white teeth.  He was so close to those teeth, in fact, that looking directly above him, he could see that Lacey’s upper lip was waiting immediately above his head.  Should she close her mouth around the fruit, he’d likely be crushed under the weight of her upper lip alone. 

 

More menacing than that was the awful sound of the fruit being torn in two pieces.  At times it sounded like several trees being knocked ripped from their roots, and in other instances, it sound was more like the sound of hundreds of gallons of liquid crashing against something very hard, and exploding.  A cacophony of noise that Frank would never forget the rest of his life, no matter how short lived it was.

His attention turned back towards those powerful incisors that were ripping through the last bit of the fruit.  Watching in horror and amazement, Frank could see that the deeper her teeth went into the fruit, the more of her teeth, and eventually her gum-line, was exposed behind her lips.  He was going to look away again, and start screaming at her for help, when he caught some motion out of the corner of his eye.  Following it, he saw what could only be a tiny, shrunken woman, clinging for her life against Lacey’s gum line.  Anita hadn’t been chewed or swallowed!

As the final instances of the bite came to a close, Frank screamed at Anita, who immediately looked down at her husband, and screamed back at him.  They were only giving the chance to speak each other’s names, before Lacey finally tore a healthy chunk of pineapple away from the larger piece, still holding Frank.  Content with this new mouthful, Lacey’s lips closed back around, sealing Anita in darkness again. 

 

Frank, unsure of which emotion was most prevalent, knew only one thing; that his wife was alive, and he had to save her from his daughter’s mouth.

 

Lacey, on the other hand, continued to listen to her friend’s rants about some guy, while chewing her next bite, and dipping the pieces of pineapple she held back into the fruit juice, stirring it around some to prepare for a second mouthful.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Rate and review please!