[Reviews - 110] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This story is a suggestion I got from TinyDann. Sort of like a 'humorous' storyline, the premise will be that there is a University that teaches both normal-sized people and 100 foot people. The main story will focus on how a janitor is trying to clean up the Cafeteria building while there is a hungry student outside who keeps mistaking the building for a sandwich. She will slowly eat at parts of the building, while the janitor is constantly trying to get her to stop. Although this will be vore-like, it will be gentle as well. No people shall be eaten in it's production.

 

 

 

It may lead to other situations, but I'm not sure how far I wish to take it...


Rated: G
Categories: Feet, Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Gentle, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 85 Completed: Yes
Word count: 107171 Read: 561094
Published: November 19 2011 Updated: July 27 2012

1. Chapter 1 - A World of Larges and Minors by L2K7 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (521 words)

We live in a world where giants are discriminated again, but one University hopes to bring them together...

2. Chapter 2 - Ruby's Racism and Jim's Opportunity by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] (851 words)

Enter Ruby and Jim King, a married couple.  One hates giants and one gets an opportunity that could put him near them constantly...

3. Chapter 3 - Radio Debate by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] (975 words)

Jim listens to a radio talk show as he drives to work...

4. Chapter 4 - Meeting the Dean and Abby by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1747 words)

5. Chapter 5 - Abby's Proposition by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] (1295 words)

Jim nervously responds to Abby's greeting, and Abby sparks an idea to help him...

6. Chapter 6 - Taken For A Walk by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1211 words)

Abby walks around the fields with Jim, trying to get him used to being around her...

7. Chapter 7 - Farm Town, Inspiration, and Wife by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (974 words)

Jim begins to talk to Abby about where he grew up, and how he met his wife...

8. Chapter 8 - Amnesia and Hate by L2K7 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1200 words)

Abby begins to talk about her life, and feels something about Jim.  She starts trusting him and expressing information that is very personal to her...

9. Chapter 9 - University of Kindness by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1256 words)

Abby continues to talk about her past, detailing how she came to the University...

10. Chapter 10 - Friends and Fate by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2381 words)

Abby continues to talk about her time at the University, specifically a day with her friends that brings back someone from the past...

11. Chapter 11 - Cleaning Up by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1663 words)

Noticing students coming onto campus, Jim gets Abby's attention and suggests that they go to the Cafeteria so she can clean herself up...

12. Chapter 12 - Meeting Fran by L2K7 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1361 words)

Jim has the opportunity to meet Abby's friend, Fran.

13. Chapter 13 - Bumpy Ride & Foot Admiration by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1478 words)

Jim has a very bumpy, sickening ride with Fran...

14. Chapter 14 - Foot Trance by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1114 words)

Fran gets Jim in a very strange state...

15. Chapter 15 - Submitting to Fran by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] (1263 words)

Jim's situation escalades as Fran demands that he submit to her feet and become her little worshipper...

16. Chapter 16 - Fran's Desire for Honesty by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1385 words)

As the session continues, Jim starts to come out of his Trance...

17. Chapter 17 - Unaware Trade-Off by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1556 words)

As Jim tries to think of something to tell Fran, they both fall to the ground...

18. Chapter 18 - Making a Plan by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1589 words)

Fran rushes across campus, trying to find the girl who had taken Jim, and bumps into a familiar face...

19. Chapter 19 - From Pom-Pom to "Pom-Pom" by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1175 words)

As Jim endures his painful ride, he desperately tries to get the attention of the girl holding him captive...

20. Chapter 20 - Reaching the Practice Zone by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1314 words)

Abby starts pondering Jim's fate and rushes towards the Cheering Practice Zone when the thought of him being injured by this girl comes rushing into her head...

21. Chapter 21 - Double Injuries by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1537 words)

Jim experiences an entirely new environment inside the girl's shirt and is in for a very painful ride...

22. Chapter 22 - Persuasion by L2K7 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1540 words)

Jim approaches his tormentor, only to find her cowering in fear of the pain and of him, of all people.  He slowly tries to comfort her and convince her to let him help...

23. Chapter 23 - Navigating the Field and Sneaker by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1392 words)

Jim traverses the field next to Emily's body and begins to inspect her wound...

24. Chapter 24 - The Removal by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1101 words)

Jim begins to remove the sign from Emily while she goes to great lengths to keep herself still under the pressure of all the pain she is experiencing...

25. Chapter 25 - Needing Assistance by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1387 words)

Jim sees Abby's wound spilling out blood and rushes over to her to try to help her further, but the pressure appears to be more than he can handle...

26. Chapter 26 - Patching Up and Nap Time by L2K7 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2285 words)

Emily struggles to get her ribbon free and must put Jim through a little more shaking in order to get herself patched up...

27. Chapter 27 - Abby Awakens by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1568 words)

Abby awakens in the Cheering Practice Zone and struggles to remember what she was doing there...

28. Chapter 28 - Fran's Search by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] (1129 words)

Fran begins to think a lot about Jim as she finally comes back and slips her boots back on...

29. Chapter 29 - Fran's Jealous Reaction by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1607 words)

Fran finds little Jim resting on Emily's leg and has a bit of a negative reaction to it...

30. Chapter 30 - Conversation and Worries by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1806 words)

The cheerleader tries to break the ice and start conversation with Abby as they search for Emily and Jim across campus...

31. Chapter 31 - Heated Ride and Growing Rage by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1097 words)

As Fran walks herself home, Jim gets overwhelmed by the inside of her boot and passes out...

32. Chapter 32 - Cowering Before Fran's Rage by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1254 words)

Jim is taken out of Fran's boot after a rude awakening from his restless sleep and is placed on a table before the titanic rage-filled girl...

33. Chapter 33 - Partial Obedience and Violent Rumors by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1408 words)

Jim submits to Fran's feet, but slowly becomes hesitant when she asks him to tell her he loves her.  Meanwhile, Abby has many ideas rushing through her head as she rushes towards Fran's house...

34. Chapter 34 - The Peak of Her Rage by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1898 words)

Abby rushes and tries to get into the house as Fran takes Jim off to make him express his love to her...

35. Chapter 35 - Rescue Operation Part 1 by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1431 words)

Jim find that someone has come in to try and save him from Fran and it's none other than Abby herself!  However, as Abby struggles against Fran, the crazed girl begins to hurt her, grinding her foot into her hand...

36. Chapter 36 - Rescue Operation Part 2 by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1480 words)

As Fran jumps when she's pricked by the needle, Jim heads towards Abby, hoping for them to make a quick escape before they are hurt even worse...

37. Chapter 37 - Heading Back to Campus by L2K7 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1368 words)

Abby starts heading away from the Large district, trying to think of someplace to take Jim when he begins to gain back his senses....

38. Chapter 38 - Concerns and Nurses by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1779 words)

Abby thinks about a lot of things as she brings Jim back to campus to get him treated for his injuries...

39. Chapter 39 - Patching Up Two Patients by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1538 words)

Sarah begins to work on Jim's injured form while pondering what sort of events could have caused them in the first place...

40. Chapter 40 - Turning From Bad to Worse by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1205 words)

Sarah finds Jim's name as he and Abby sleeps, pondering the familiarity about it...

41. Chapter 41 - Sarah's Hanging Wake-Up Call by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1141 words)

Sarah spends a long while thinking about the consequences of having Ruby coming to campus, but quickly gets distracted when someone starts to stir...

42. Chapter 42 - Brief Amnesia and Visitor Arrival by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1219 words)

Jim awakens to a brief moment of amnesia and a bit of fright as he realizes what he's just gone through...

43. Chapter 43 – Wife and Nurse, a Battle of Wills by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1432 words)

Ruby comes in and starts to get into a debate with Sarah, while Jim looks for a way out...

44. Chapter 44 - Argument Goes Physical by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1218 words)

The debate with Sarah and Ruby escalades when they see Jim and Abby leaving, to more extremes than Sarah imagined...

45. Chapter 45 - Abby's Curiosity and Impulses by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] (1114 words)

Abby and Jim take a seat in a field, as they did before, preparing to have a discussion...

46. Chapter 46 - What is a Giant Hugger? by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1200 words)

As Abby and Jim sit in the field, Abby asks him about the term 'Giant Hugger'...

47. Chapter 47 - The Truth is Forced Out by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1101 words)

Jim has problems, gaining a lot of stress and nervousness as he prepares to talk to Abby about his wife...

48. Chapter 48 - Silent Reactions by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1090 words)

Abby and Jim both sit, vocally silent, but emotionally active as they react to what just happened...

49. Chapter 49 - Affectionate Abby by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1198 words)

Abby brings Jim closer to her as she reacts to the bombshell he just threw at her in a very affectionate way...

50. Chapter 50 - The Plot Thickens by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1053 words)

A small warehouse in the middle of the city isn't all what it seems...

51. Chapter 51 - Abby's Feelings and Sarah's Request by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (993 words)

Abby lays with an unconscious Jim, thinking about everything while Sarah is patched up and starts thinking of what she wants to do with Ruby...

52. Chapter 52 - Fran's Regret by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1008 words)

In the Large district of the city, a young student curls up on her bed and regrets things that she has done...

53. Chapter 53 - Helen's Patient and District Memories by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1076 words)

Helen stays by Emily's side as she rests and acquires a fever, all the while thinking about her home and how the homes came to be...

54. Chapter 54 - Melinda Supports and Listens by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1079 words)

Melinda returns and the two of them wrap up Ruby as they begin to talk...

55. Chapter 55 - Medical History and Soup Request by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1005 words)

Helen starts thinking about the Medical history of the Larges as she continues to take care of poor Emily...

56. Chapter 56 - Jim's Nightmare by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1053 words)

As Jim sleeps on Abby's chest, he is soon haunted by a nightmare that will bring him a little closer to his new friend...

57. Chapter 57 - Jim's Near-Breakdown by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1008 words)

As Abby and Jim sit together in the field, Jim starts thinking about a few things he didn't want to let out in the Infirmary...

58. Chapter 58 - Emily's Stare and Radio Discovery by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1029 words)

Helen thinks back on Emily's actions from the night before while Sarah and Melinda discover something in the Infirmary room...

59. Chapter 59 - Melinda's Cure for Shock by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1019 words)

Sarah starts freaking out at the radio, only to have Melinda trying to calm her down, in her own way...

60. Chapter 60 - Hayes and the Science Lab by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (997 words)

Captain hayes rides an elevator down 12 levels, to the true complex of the warehouse in the middle of the city, to check on an experiment...

61. Chapter 61 - Two Scientists and a Captive by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1059 words)

Janet converses in the lounge with a younger scientist, before going to start her experiments...

62. Chapter 62 - Fran's Brainstorming Shower by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1063 words)

Fran finally gets up and showers, thinking about what she needs to do about what she's done...

63. Chapter 63 - Tripping and Thinking by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (998 words)

Fran stumbles her way downstairs as she tries to think about what she can do for Abby and Jim, while avoiding sour memories of the past day's events...

64. Chapter 64 - Emily Wants Out of Bed by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1000 words)

Emily feels better and tries to get out of bed when Helen decides to take a small nap...

65. Chapter 65 - Heading Back, Together by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1037 words)

Helen and Emily come to a compromise about her wanting to go back to campus...

66. Chapter 66 - Ruby's Plight and Sarah's Awakening by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1160 words)

Ruby wakes up, only to find herself restrained and falling all over the place as she tries to leave, waking Sarah in the process...

67. Chapter 67 - Re-Assembling the Machine For Transport by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1239 words)

Hayes oversees the disassembly and reassembly of the experiment as he preps it, and his group for transport...

68. Chapter 68 - Experimental Results by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1143 words)

Janet rides in the truck, thinking about a lot of things this day has shown her...

69. Chapter 69 - Informing the Dean by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1283 words)

The Dean of the university is going over the attendance lists for the day when Sarah and Melinda rush in to tell him of something important...

70. Chapter 70 - Hungry Memories of Forgiveness by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1590 words)

Fran starts thinking about what she can do, but then remembers a rather unsettling memory of when she'd first met Abby...

71. Chapter 71 - Emily's Reason for Worry by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1123 words)

Helen is walking and starts asking Emily about why she worries about Jim so much...

72. Chapter 72 - Rocking n Ranting to Abby by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1026 words)

Abby brings Jim to her "home" to talk about what's on his mind...

73. Chapter 73 - Eavesdropping Nurses by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1178 words)

Melinda and Sarah stay back, listening to the emotional conversation between Abby and Jim...

74. Chapter 74 - We Have a Situation by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1246 words)

Abby and Jim sit and listen as Melinda and Sarah come to them, with a situation...

75. Chapter 75 - Party of Four to Party of Six by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1093 words)

Emily and Helen meet up with Abby, Jim, and the others, initially shocked to see bandages on Jim and Abby...

76. Chapter 76 - Fran's Thinking and Dean's News by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1380 words)

Fran brainstorms her thoughts on the way to the Univeristy, while the Dean catches up with Abby and the rest...

77. Chapter 77 - We're in This Together by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1064 words)

The group ponders what they've just been told and Jim starts to blame himself for what was going on...

78. Chapter 78 - Janet's Late Plight by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1120 words)

The AL Militia is almost to the University, and Janet wonders what she can do...

79. Chapter 79 - Enemy at the Gate by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1237 words)

Three scenarios are starting, one at the gate, one in the streets, and one elsewhere...

80. Chapter 80 - Rumors Coming True? by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1150 words)

The trio look off as a bright light envelops Abby...

81. Chapter 81 - Worried Fran, Lost Abby, Restrained Janet by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1084 words)

Fran starts worrying, after seeing the light, Abby is in a dark place, and Janet struggles to stop the Militia's activities...

82. Chapter 82 - Hayes' Distraction by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1128 words)

Fran tries to thwart the AL Militia's plans, but soon loses track of Captain Hayes...

83. Chapter 83 - Janet's Efforts to Stop Hayes by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1087 words)

Janet tries her best to keep Hayes from using the device on Fran, the last straw having been pulled...

84. Chapter 84 - Abby's Shock and Fran's Decision by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1244 words)
Janet finally gets her message to Fran as the other Larges arrive and Abby realizes her true situation...

85. Chapter 85 - A Changed World by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1287 words)

A news reporter is telling the city of the disaster that has struck them, that will change the lives of society forever...