- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ruby wakes up, only to find herself restrained and falling all over the place as she tries to leave, waking Sarah in the process...

There was a mix of both good and bad going on nearly everywhere, at this moment. There was a Militia mobilizing their forces for who-knows-what, Abby and Jim were off somewhere on the University, talking with one another, Fran was straining her mind on how to apologize to her friends, and Emily and Helen were walking back to campus, pushing Emily's condition from her worries and desires to see the little friend who'd helped her when she had gotten injured. Things were beginning to move to bring everyone back together, in one place again. For what, though, none of them knew, completely.

Back in the Infirmary, Ruby was slowly starting to gain consciousness back. Her eyes slowly opened, blurring and focusing on the white ceiling of the room. She slowly opened them at first, but then was reminded of everything she'd just gone through before. She didn't remember everything, but she did remember coming to the University, seeing an injured Jim, and seeing a giant woman taking him off, away from her. As this memory came into her mind, her eyes bolted up and she tried to scream. She tried hard to scream, but couldn't get anything but a muffled voice out of her system.

As soon as she head the muffle, she felt something soft, pushing against her lips. Moving her eyes down, she still couldn't quite see what was binding her lips. Letting out another muffled scream, she pulled her head up, only to see that her mouth wasn't bound. Her entire body was. From her feet all the way up to her lips, she was wrapped up in a straight jacket, like a caterpillar, trapped in it's own cocoon. Her eyes widened, realizing that she'd been restrained. She looked around, but no one was awake to do anything to help her. Her radio was nearby, on a table, but she was in no condition to reach it, and the light had dimmed out. The battery had obviously died since she came into the building and turned it on.

She started squirming around, trying to get out of the bed she was in, at the very least. Tossing and turning, she finally did get out, but not in the way she had planned. Sweat was dripping down her forehead as she got herself into a rolling motion and rolled right off the bed. Her body feel as she saw the ground coming closer and closer. After another moment, she hit the floor, sending pain up her body. As she impacted, she let out a soft, muffled “Ow....” She tried to roll over, but had aches all over her body, from the position of her limbs in the jacket and the blow of her fall.

She tried to push and shove her way around the room, but she was parallel with the wall and the bed she'd been on. She couldn't move to get herself up, so she could only move from side-to-side. She still tried rolling around, not thinking, only to bang herself into both the wall next to her and the bed on the other side. She whimpered out, as if she was crying for someone to help her, but no one came into the room. Little did she know that she had company, but they were not about to get up and go to help her. For the moment, she was stuck.

Over on the other side of the room, were two women, laying together. Sarah was laid and held back, her back pushing against Melinda's chest. Her eyes were shut, tight, and her own chest rose and fell with each and every breath she took. Her hair was down, covering part of her eyes, and she had a peaceful look on her face. She looked as if she didn't have a single care in the world, and that nothing bad was going on in her life. She looked, for the first time this day, happy with what was going on. She seemed happy, as she was off in dream land.

Behind her was Melinda, who had yet to fall asleep at all. She was just staring at every inch of Sarah's form. She had been waiting years for this moment to come. It was the moment where she could let go of everything that was holding her back and show Sarah just how much she cared about her. She'd been holding her for a good few hours and had not lost that transfixed gaze she had on her form. Her lipstick had come off on Sarah's cheek when she'd kissed her earlier, and she stared at that lip mark. She smiled as she looked at it, her fingers reaching up and brushing the hair away from Sarah's eyes.

She held Sarah into her and had so many thoughts in her head. Her breasts had swelled against Sarah's back earlier, many thoughts not pertaining to their current situation running through her head. The feeling of having the woman held against her, in a hug, made her feel absolutely wonderful. Even she almost forgot about the situation at hand, and the extremes of what might happen soon. She was with her Sarah now, though, and she would take care of her until she woke up, and they went to take care of the mess that they'd helped create.

She heard Sarah slowly begin to wake up as soon as a loud thump happened on the other side of the room. Melinda's head had looked over, seeing that Ruby had awakened and fallen out of her bed. She sighed, realizing that she'd woken Sarah up. Knowing that Ruby wasn't going anywhere, she wanted to give the woman a kiss and tell her to go back to sleep. However, reality set in her mind and told her that they had to do something. She stood up, picking Sarah up with her, and brought the woman to her feet.

As she brought her to her feet, she turned Sarah around, whom was just waking up, blinking her eyes. Giving her a little wake-up call, Melinda pushed forward, letting Sarah's breasts push against hers as she kissed the woman's forehead. “Good morning, Sarah.” Sarah stopped and blinked again, remembering what had happened right before she'd fallen asleep. The radio...The radio! Her eyes opened wide as she looked at Melinda. Her mouth opened to speak, but a hand immediately covered it.

“No, Sarah! Don't get all excited. Calm down, and we'll handle this, together. Now...let's go to the main building and tell the Dean about this, alright?” Sarah almost felt controlled by Melinda's actions, it having a strong effect on her. She remembered the time before...having her body pulled into Melanie's arms and nurtured as she fell asleep. She blushed as she thought of everything Melanie had done for her. She quickly nodded towards her and pulled away from the hand. “R-Right! Let's go!” The two of them then turned and ran from the room, leaving the squirming Ruby behind...