- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Abby brings Jim closer to her as she reacts to the bombshell he just threw at her in a very affectionate way...

Jim was at a loss for words for what was going on.  Just a moment before, he was expecting a disastrous response out of Abby.  After all, he did just tell her that his wife was a member of the same organization that had basically caused every last bit of negativity and sorrow in her life.  The AL Soldiers had not only wiped out her original village, but also attacked her when she was younger and killed the three girls she’d become friends with after coming to the University.  By all accounts, he expected her to get mad or sad, or both.

She didn’t seem to be reacting in the expected way at all.  In fact, she wasn’t showing any form of discomfort in her actions.  Instead of crying or screaming or breaking down, she was doing something completely different.  She had reached down and started rubbing and stroking Jim’s tiny body with her finger, and was pulling him up towards her face.  Why would she do this?  What would drive a girl who should be angry and sad towards him, or at least his news, stroke him as if she were trying to make him feel better?  Jim didn’t understand it at all.

Fortunately for Jim, he wasn’t the only one in this mass confusion.  Abby, herself, didn’t quite understand what was happening.  Part of her did want to be sad and upset.  That part of her wanted to just break down and cry and question her friendship with Jim, but that part of her wasn’t coming out.  Another part of her was coming out.  That part of her could see the pain in Jim’s eyes and actions as he’d told her what he’d just told her.  She could see how hard it was for him to say it, and realized that it hurt him just as much as it did her.

For this reason, she’d started getting affectionate towards him.  She had reached down to his crying body and started stroking on it, trying to show him that it was okay.  She wanted him to feel better about saying what he said, and not beat himself up so much over all of this.  He simply looked up, confused, and that puzzled her a little more.  She wanted him to know that everything was okay, but to do that, she started thinking and came to the conclusion that it would take more to show him what he meant. 

She didn’t want to just up and talk to him, so she’d decided to bring him into her palm and get him closer to her.  She stared down towards Jim’s confused expression as she brought her hand, and him, up towards her face.  He’d started to say something in the process, but she didn’t want him to say anything.  She’d purposely moved her hand a little faster to knock him off his feet, so he wouldn’t continue what he was going to say.  They were both in distress, and she felt that she was the only one who could stop it, for the both of them.

As Abby brought Jim up to her lips, she’d stared at him for a few moments, letting both him and her get into the air of what she was about to do.  Deep down in her gut, she knew this is something she had been feeling for awhile, and another part of her felt like it was wrong.  A mutual feeling, however, was that this is something she needed to do.  She couldn’t explain why she needed to do it, but it’s just how she felt.  She slowly moved her hand, pulling Jim closer to her lips.

As Jim was pulled forward, his eyes widened upon seeing those huge, soft lips targeting him.  He started to yelp as they pushed into him, their softness cushioning his entire body between them and the giant woman’s palm.  His face completely blushed under the pressure of Abby’s lips as they pushed into him, giving him the pressure and affection of a long, 2-minute kiss.  He could feel the moisture coming from her lips and could even see her own lips starting to blush as she did this with her eyes shut. 

Jim could not even begin to contemplate what was just going on.  He gives Abby bad, emotional news about his wife and her reaction is to love on him and even kiss him?  None of this made any sense at all!  He didn’t fight it, though.  His entire body weakened under the pressure of her kiss and his nerves calmed down as an affectionate chill ran through his body.  His own eyes closed as the kiss went on further, letting Abby show him as much affection as she wished to.  They both knew it was wrong, on some level, but there was a feeling of ‘right’ in it somewhere as well.

Before long, Abby ended the kiss and pulled her face away from her palm.  Her eyes slowly creased and opened up, showing an enormously embarrassed look on Jim’s face, still laying in her palm.  Her cheeks were still turning crimson as she looked at him and thinking about the moment they had just shared.  From the look in that tiny man’s face, she thinks she got her point across.  The look of both shock and pleasure in his face made her smile.

After she began to smile, she used her other hand to slowly start stroking the side of Jim’s body and laid herself on her back, lowering her hand right in front of her leaned-up face.  She could see Jim trying to say something, but she immediately put one of her fingers in front of her lips for a moment.  “Shhh…not a word, Jim.  You’ve said enough today.  Just relax and know that everything will be just fine.  I forgive you for keeping that in.  I’m not mad or upset.  All I need is for you to stay here with me.  Can you do that?”

Jim was feeling chills all over from how Abby was reacting.  He wasn’t sure what to think of this behavior.  She, truly, was the most forgiving person he’d ever met.  He dropped a bomb on her and she’d kissed him and asked for him to stay with her.  Was that truly all she needed to cope with this?  He didn’t want to ask.  He simply nodded his head towards her.  From the moment he had done so, she lowered him and set him on her blouse, right on top of her right breast.  This made Jim very embarrassed.  He looked up towards her, and only saw a smile on her face.

After patting on Jim’s body, she whispered down to him.  “We’ve both had a rough time lately, and you’re injured.  Please, let me be your new hospital bed.  Let me take care of you.”  Abby had gotten a huge smile on her face,  a deep sense of protection spawning deep inside her, both from the feelings she’d acquired for her new friend and from the news he’d just hit her with.  That smile didn’t fade as she watched Jim willingly lay himself down, overwhelmed by the situation…

Chapter End Notes:

With Abby finding inner feelings of protectiveness, what does this mean for her and for Jim?