- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jim submits to Fran's feet, but slowly becomes hesitant when she asks him to tell her he loves her.  Meanwhile, Abby has many ideas rushing through her head as she rushes towards Fran's house...

Jim’s mind had contradicted itself the moment Fran called down to him and ordered her to kiss her feet.  He was surprised that, with all the rage she seemed to have in her, that this was his ‘punishment’ for spending time with Emily, but at the same time, he wasn’t surprised.  Fran seemed to think highly of her feet.  When they’d spent time with her before, she went out of the way to make him rub and be around her feet in an attempt for him to become attracted to her.  The girl obviously thought her feet were one of her more attractive qualities.

As he slowly got himself up, he looked up at her glaring face and was getting more nervous.  He knew very well that the girl was in a huge bit of rage.  She’d even gone out of the way to nearly smash him into the table with her hand when he wouldn’t stop shaking his legs.  The girl was very scary like this, and it made Jim very aware of what needed to happen.  He had to do what she said or he might not make it out of this mess alive.

Hesitantly nodding, he got on his knees, squinting a little at the pain of putting the pressure on his broken leg, and looked at her toes.  The long, smooth toes before him sent out a small feeling of warm air as they wiggled around and had the intense smell of Strawberries.  His head was, for the moment, directly in front of the big toe of her left foot.  After taking a deep breath and recovering from the stinging in his leg, he did what he knew he had to.  He leaned his face in and moved his lips onto her toe.

As hesitant as he was, he’d remembered playing with Fran’s feet before.  Although he can’t remember everything from the trance she’d put him in, he remembered enough to know that he enjoyed her feet.  He liked feet and, even if it had been unwilling, he enjoyed it.  He only hoped she would be more careful than careless right now, and that his kisses would be enough to satisfy her.  At least until he could buy enough time to get him out of this mess. 

If he knew one thing, he knew that this wasn’t the way Fran wanted to act.  She’d been playful and forceful with him before, but she never acted mean, like she was trying to hurt him.  She seemed like a gentle person who just didn’t have their screws on straight.  Although she’d forced him into foot servicing, afterwards, she seemed very kind and emotional.  She may just not know how to handle little people, or maybe she just didn’t realize she was being too careless with him.  Knowing this, he just needed to obey her until she was able to get over this rage and get back to the old Fran.

As Jim had started planting kisses on her toes, Fran’s smile widened.  With rage all around in her mind, she was enjoying Jim’s submissive behavior.  In her mind, he was the one who was in the wrong in this scenario.  She’d taken him in, let him kiss her feet, and had fallen in love with the tiny person.  He was the one who not only helped the girl who’d kidnapped him, but also snuggled with her feet.  If it came down to a question, Fran currently felt that she had the right to do anything she wanted with Jim to punish him.

She watched intently, though still glaring, as Jim finished up the kissing of the big toe and crawled over to the next one, moving the kissing onto it.  She felt empowered by how much influence she had over Jim at this very moment.  Despite being afraid of her, he’d willingly started kissing her toes from a simple command and the look she’d given him.  He was under her control.  He now belonged to her.  She began to get a huge grin on her face, realizing that her dream of obtaining his love was not far off now.

She let him worship her for awhile before plucking him from the table between two of her fingers and began to stand up.  She grinned up him and loudly spoke to him as he dangled in front of her mouth, her voice making his body sway.  “Good, my little Jim.  You have taken the first step to gaining my forgiveness.  Now, tell me you love me”

Jim’s head knew he needed to do everything Fran asked of him to stay alive, but the last question she asked had killed his concentration on anything.  Did he love her?  His mind was screaming at him to simply nod and agree that he loved her, but his own emotions told him that it was wrong.  He was, after all, a married man.  How could he express love for Fran when he already had Ruby at home for him?

With Jim being a little hesitant, Fran immediately started becoming irritated.  Her head immediately took his silence as a No and she knew what she had to do.  If she were going to make him love her, she would have to let him know the gravity of the situation and that he did not have a choice in the matter.  Tightening her grip on his body, she continued to talk loudly, making him sway even further.

“Why are you so hesitant, Jim?!  I would give you my heart and forgive everything you’ve done to me if you would simply say you love me.  You may not think you love me right now, but you will learn the truth soon, very soon.”

She walked over to her front door and was yelling at him while she closed and locked the door.  Looking back down at him, she stared into his eyes.

“Listen to me, Jimmy.  You will give me your heart, as I have given you mine.  You will love me, whether you like it or not.”  She then gripped him tightly in her hand, causing him to scream as she walked past the door, further into the house.

Meanwhile…

Abby had been rushing down the streets, trying to get to Fran’s house as soon as possible.  Although she was outside the city at this point and no longer needed to be careful of where she stepped, she was still frantically worried about what she was doing.  She was running after her best friend, aiming to rescue Jim from her ‘clutches’.  The very idea of it made her sad on the inside, but the fact that she knew Jim was in a lot of potential danger kept her moving on the thought of saving him.

She’d known Fran for a long time and, if she knew anything about her, it was that she was a mental bomb, ready to explode.  If you were on the girl’s good side, she was the sweetest, most playful person you’d ever meet.  Although her all-block attire made her look threatening, she was as cuddly as a teddy bear.  Get on her bad side, however, and you’re in for a world of hurt.  She’d heard stories of Fran having given her own family major injuries for getting on her bad side.

She’d never believed these rumors before, but the very idea sent a chill down Abby’s spine as she continued moving across the landscape, trying to get to her destination.  If Fran would get in so huge of a rage that she could seriously hurt someone her own size, what would happen if Jim made her upset any further than he may already have done?  He’s only a Minor, and is she were to strike him with very much force, it would likely completely overwhelm his body and give him life-threatening injuries, if not instant death.

The thought of her punishing him along with the rumors of the violent tendencies made Abby start sweating.  For every second she thought about it, a little more fear would swarm through her body.  She thought about Jim, and started to lose her cool, realizing that he could be under torture at this very moment.  Not wanting to waste any more time, she changed her job to a flat-out sprint as she saw the Large houses directly in front of her, one of them which now housed both Fran and poor Jim…

Chapter End Notes:

With Fran locking her door and tightly gripping Jim as she walks through her house, what plans does she have for him next?  Will Abby even be able to get inside when she gets to the house with the door locked?