- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jim is taken out of Fran's boot after a rude awakening from his restless sleep and is placed on a table before the titanic rage-filled girl...

Fran softly planted her butt on the soft, leathery couch as she came in the door, finally home from school.  She stretched her arms into the air at an angle, letting out a loud, long yawn as she got comfortable in her sitting position.  Her mind too set on Jim and the events that had just happened, the girl hadn’t even paid enough attention to the rest of the world that she left her front door wide open.

As her arms came back down and her yawn ended, she took a deep breath and looked down to the floor, towards her boot-clad feet.  They felt hot and sweaty from walking that long distance and being inside those tall, black boots all day.  Wanting to get more comfortable before she started her little chat with Jim, she reached down and started unbuckling her right boot.  Feeling the pressure of the boot and its buckle leaving her leg, Fran closed her eyes and smiled at the unrestrained feeling.

Slowly pulling her leg out of the boot, she revealed a sweaty ankle and foot.  As they came out into the fresh air, her long toes stretched out on a small table in front of her and started wiggling.  Fran, enjoying the moment, smiled and let out a soft whisper to herself.  “Mmm…it feels nice to get out of that hot boot.”

After a couple moments of feeling the fresh air blowing on her feet, she opened her eyes back up and reached down for the other boot, which contained her other foot along with Jim.  As the buckles came undone, she tried to wiggle her foot around in the boot, feeling to see where her tiny traveler had managed to land himself in there.  Nudging something small and soft next to her ankle, she smiled at the realization that Jim had been down by her feet this entire time.  She then began to lift her foot up, letting the tiny body fall under her toes.

Jim, who had been unconscious and in the middle of a restless, dreamless sleep, was sudden blown awake as his body fell and his broken leg fell into the soles of Fran’s enormous boot.  Pain flying through his body, he nearly screamed and bolted awake.  Looking in all directions and trying to hold his leg, his heart began racing and he breathed heavily.  As he was there, trying to get a hold on the situation, he looked up as an enormous shadow was over him.

Above him was a slightly darkened, but powerful sight.  Fran’s foot, more specifically her toes, hovered over his body and were slightly wiggling.  All the fear and memories of what had happened just before he feel unconscious suddenly returned to him, and he let out a scream when he saw those very toes descending towards him.  He fell over and started shaking as the softly set themselves on top of his body and curled, grasping his tiny body.

The pressure the enormous toes had put on him was tight and painful.  They pressed against his body with a force that felt like a gigantic vice grip that had a hold on him and wasn’t about to let go.  The air quickly left him, making it hard to breath.  His face was trapped in the valley between her toes and the ball of her foot and each time he tried to breath, he tried to cough and hack as a slight amount of her foot smell came into his system, completely overwhelming him.

Before long, the foot began to make it’s way upwards and left the boot.  Jim, almost pressured and gasping for air, could feet a breeze of wind blowing against him as well as Fran’s foot.  He soon felt the breeze coming from the side, realizing that Fran must have been moving her foot to the side after pulling it out of her boot.  Chilling at the realization that he was leaving her boot, he knew that he must have been at Fran’s home, and he was likely in for a rude awakening with whatever the jealous girl had in store for him.

He was dangling in the air, but it didn’t feel like dangling.  Past all of the pain and pressure of not being able to breathe, Jim felt surprisingly snug and secure where he was.  Fran’s toes, being as long and big as they were, created a nice ‘harness’ for him.  They’d wrapped around his whole body and he never felt like he was swaying as he was dangling.  The feeling didn’t last forever, though, as he soon felt the toes moving.  He gasped for air as his body left her food and fell down about 5 feet onto a hard, wood surface. 

As he hit the hard surface, a wave of pain flew through his body.  The surface had impacted his back when he hit it.  Letting out a series of coughs from the pain, he soon started gasping again, taking in huge breaths of air, finally not being suffocated by a giant set of toes.  He held one hand over his heart as his breathing continued, thankful that he was still breathing.  However, he immediately looked up and started quivering.  To his left and right were the huge feet that had imprisoned him and far above on what looked like a giant couch sat the angry face of his captor…the once-gentle girl, Fran.

Jim’s hands were shaking as he saw her.  Her arms were crossed as she sat there, and there was an evil glare striking down on him.  The look in her eyes almost made it look like there were small flames sprouting inside them, and Jim felt like there were daggers soaring from her gaze and striking against him.  He was getting scared when he heard the girl starting to call down to him.

“Stop shaking, Jim.” she said, almost like a command, still glaring down at him.  Her head tilted down slightly, showing him more of her eyes and her glaring expression.  More fear running through his body, his legs started shaking along with his arms.  This infuriated Fran, making her rage swell even higher.  Quickly removing her arms from her crossed position, she slammed one of her palms down right next to him.

“I Said STOP SHAKING!” she screamed down at him.    The deafening tone of her screaming, angry voice sent more fear into him.  The impact from her hand had shaken the table he was standing on, sending him down to the ground.  Bringing in her words, he forced himself still.  He looked up at her, almost getting tears in his eyes.  The girl was scary like this, and he was starting to fear for his well-being, and for his life.

As he looked up at her, trying his hardest not to quiver in fear of her, she brought her hand back up and crossed them again, still having that glare pointing down at him.  She took a deep breath, sending a small breeze flowing down towards him, blowing his hair back.  She moved her feet in front of him, and lowered them, setting her ten huge toes in front of his body.  Parting her lips again, her rage began taking over as she towered over the tiny person, realizing how hurt she was and how much power she had over him.  She spoke down to him, continuing with the conversation of what she had planned for him.

“Kiss them and beg for my forgiveness”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

As Fran begins commanding Jim to kiss her feet and beg for her forgiveness, what will he do?  Will he submit to her?  Even so, will she forgive him and be gentle again afterwards?