- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As Fran walks herself home, Jim gets overwhelmed by the inside of her boot and passes out...

From the moment Jim’s body fell into the depths of Fran’s enormous boot, his environment had changed, as did his attitude towards the girl.  The inside of her boot was filled with the strange odor that her feet gave off.  Although it was pleasant to him, smelling of strawberries, the situation he was in made it impossible for him to enjoy it.  Even before Fran started moving, his body had started to shiver.  Not from cold, but from fear.

He knew from the look in Fran’s face and the tone in her voice that he was in trouble, major trouble.  The girl had gotten so attached to him quickly, and seeing him on Emily’s ankle had somehow sent her spiraling into some kind of jealous rage.  She had been much more forceful with him as she had become flustered and now he was on his way to her home.  She’d told him that she was going to make him love her.  That statement sent chills down his spine.  She’d been so gentle before.  Rough, but gentle.  Now she was enraged and he feared for what the girl had in store for him.

As his ride began when Fran started walking towards the school gates to head home, his body had already heated up from the enclosed darkness that surrounded him.  He was between a dark black boot and Fran’s enormous ankle.  He’s fallen down most of the boot, it seemed, and he could feel the perspiration coming from the ankle he was now against.  He started to sweat himself, realizing that this was going to be a very rough trip.

Each time Fran’s leg moved, Jim shifted to the side.  The boot’s extra room had almost made it snug in there for him, but there was plenty of wiggle room for him to be tossed around, likely Fran’s plan all along.  She knew he’d started to like being with her feet, so the only reason she’d toss him into her boot as punishment would be for a rough ride as she walked home.

As he shifted and tumbled, his broken leg was constantly nudging against the side of the girl’s boot, sending a sharp pain through his body.  He grunted every time it happened, wishing the pain would stop.  He’d managed to suppress most of the pain when he was helping Emily because of how important it was for him to help her.  Now, however, he didn’t have any important task or thought keeping him away from his own pain.  The piercing, stinging feeling set goose bumps up his legs as he kept grunting, trying not to scream.

 As the ride continued, Fran’s leg began to sweat more and more, causing a lot of heat to be thrown out of her skin and straight into the air around him.  He was sweating a lot, the heat rising, feeling like he was in an oven, similar to the feeling he had when he was riding in her jacket pocket and in Emily’s cleavage.  As the heat rose, Jim tried to reach for something to latch onto.  Anything he could use to climb up and hold himself away from the girl’s legs. 

He didn’t end up finding anything, the heat soon becoming too overwhelming for him.  As he reached up, his head fell backwards, his entire body, almost snuggling against her ankle, him having fallen unconscious during the painful ride. 

Fran had been walking for a good while, the images of what had just happened playing in her mind over and over and over again.  It enraged her that Jim would not only spend time with the slut of a woman who’d kidnapped him, but even lied on her ankle, as if he were snuggling with her?  It was inconceivable for Fran to think that Jim wanted to spend time with that girl, even if she hadn’t hurt him. 

Her rage was swelling along with other emotions from deep inside her.  She began to walk faster, aiming to get home as soon as possible as she neared the edge of the city, outside of which the Large District was, where her home was located.  As she walked faster, she only thought about one thing: Jim. 

During her walk, a thousand emotions were swarming through her mind.  Fran had adored the fact that Jim accepted and worshipped her feet for her.  Seeing him near that other girl’s feet was starting to get to her.  As flustered as she was at the moment, tears began to appear in her eyes, saddened at Jim’s betrayal of her, or what she thought was betrayal.  ‘Does he…love her feet more than…mine?’ she thought to herself, almost heartbroken at the thought.

As tears ran down her cheeks, she started whimpering to herself.  She was frustrated, but her emotions were sending her into a state of sadness and depression.  As she felt the tear coming down her face, she quickly shook her head and wiped it away.  “No…” she said to herself, nervously.  “I…I can’t…I can’t do this!  I just…I have to get home…I know he’ll love me…I’ll…I’ll make him love me!  I will!”

Her rage was getting ever-stronger from the tears that had run down her face, realizing how much this situation was truly hurting her.  She yearned to love him for the rest of her life from the moment she’d seen him, and the idea of rejection was too much for her to handle.  She couldn’t handle not being able to love him.  Even if she had to take him home and keep him around at all times, she would find a way to acquire his love.  As she thought about how desperate her heart was, she began to get other thoughts in her head about the situation.

“I will…” she whispered to herself, “I will do whatever it takes to make sure he falls in love with me.  He…He won’t have a choice in the matter.  He’ll fall in love with me…and stay with me forever or …or I’ll start punishing him…Yes…he’ll have to love me…he’ll have to.”

Her frown soon turned to a soft snickered expression as the ideas whirled around in her head.  She soon had entered the district where she lived.  Walking down the street, she partially sniffled as the tears were still on her face.  Stopping at a house that would be considered normal for her, but would be towering to Jim, she smiled and approached the door.

Upon walking inside, she approached a couch in the living room and sat down, preparing to take her boots off…

 

Chapter End Notes:

As Fran arrives home, what does she truly have in plan for Jim?  And at the point she's at now, will her rage continue to swell and put the poor man's very life in danger?