- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jim experiences an entirely new environment inside the girl's shirt and is in for a very painful ride...

‘H-how could this happen!?’ thought Jim, as he realized where he’d just slid down into.  Not only did this giant cheerleader bring him into her chest and break his right leg, but she did so in such a way that he slid directly down into her cleavage.  Was she truly unaware of his situation?  Could things have just randomly worked out like this?  He was nearly snuggled into place, surrounded by two huge, bubbly walls of soft flesh.  He couldn’t see very well, the area mostly dark aside from the opening from above him, but he knew that his ride was about to get much, much worse.

As soon as he’d slid down into the position he was in, his entire body started heating up.  Not only was he embarrassed that he was stuck between two gigantic breasts, but it was so tight in here, it was as if all the heat from her body had gathered in this one spot.  He began to sweat and his body was heating up very quickly.  His head started to shiver slightly, unprepared for the drastic change in temperature that he’d just experienced.

His body started to tire from the heat and he slowly laid his head to the side, resting against her body.  Within moments, his head would make a drastic move.

*THUMP  THUMP*

“A-AHH!” he whimpered, as his head jerked outward.  His body got a huge chill when he heard and felt something enormous.  As soon as his head had hit her skin, he heard and felt an incredibly powerful thumping noise.  As it happened, all of the skin around him felt like it was pressing on him from all side.  It pushed on his head as it whipped away and pushed on all of his limbs.  A slight shock of pain flew through his body as the thumping feeling hit his right leg, almost directly on his injury.

He started to breathe heavily, afraid of what that noise had been.  Within seconds, he heard it again.  Grunting from the pain in his leg, he desperately looked around, trying to figure out what it was.  A few seconds later, it happened again…and again…and again.  As he started to get used to the fear and the pain, he tried to listen more closely.  As the noise entered its sixth cycle, his eyes widened and he realized what it was.  “It’s H-her…heartbeat!?”

He was absolutely stunned at how powerful the girl’s own heartbeat felt to him, particularly because of how close he was to her heart.  He was in her cleavage, which meant that he must’ve just been on the other side of where her heart is on her body.  Feeling each massive beat of the girl’s heart was shocking to him.  A simple thing like the heart was instilling fear in him and causing his injury pain as it beat through her breasts.

His mind had wandered off; amazed at the heartbeats he was feeling.  He’d nearly forgotten about the fact that it was blazing hot inside of the girl’s cleavage and that he had a broken leg.  He hadn’t been around larger people for that long.  While he knew that some things would seem powerful to him that would be simple to them, he never imagined that the beating of someone’s heart could be so thrilling and astonishing.

His thoughts about her heartbeat and the temperature of where he was at were briefly repressed when the girl took a deep breath before continuing her run across the campus.  As she breathed in, he felt everything around him moving outward, as if it were all pushing against him.  As her chest moved back into place when she exhaled, Jim could feel everything moving again.  Although he couldn’t feel any wind from where he was, the two giant walls of flesh were moving around rapidly. 

Her breasts pushed themselves up and down as she ran.  Jim, being caught between them, was pulled up and down with each step the girl took.  He felt like he was in some bottle-shaker amusement park ride as he was risen up for a second and then sent back down with the breasts that were holding him in her top.  As he came back down, his legs hit the fabric of her top, causing a shock of pain to pierce his broken leg and cause a grunt to come from his mouth. 

He completely forgot about the heartbeat as the girl ran; only focusing on how much pain he was enduring.  With every step the girl took, Jim’s head began to spin and have feeling of nausea from being tossed up and down repeatedly in such a short amount of time.  He squinted his eyes and tried to hold onto his forehead as the ride continued, but every time he came back down, his arms shook from the pain that was sent through his leg.

His head lowered after awhile, trying to keep himself from getting sick and succumbing to the pain that was flying through his body every second or so.  It immediately reminded him of the ride he’d had in Fran’s jacket, but this seemed much, much worse.  At least when he rode inside his friend’s jacket, he wasn’t receiving a jolt of pain with every step they took.  Just nausea was better than Nausea and pain at the same time. 

As the girl ran across campus, she started to sweat, tiring herself out with running, but she didn’t stop.  She knew she was late for practice and, being her first day on the squad, she wanted to get there as quickly as she could.  She knew where the Practice Zone was, so all she had to do was get there.  She ran through many walkways and fields on her way up there, unaware of the torment she was putting her little passenger through.

Jim felt like he was on the verge of throwing up.  He was being tossed up and down like rag doll in this girl’s enormous cleavage and was receiving a sharp pain every second.  His entire body was shaking at this point, and he didn’t know how much longer he could take of this.  His stomach was weak from having thrown up not that long ago when he was with Fran, and he knew he was going to get sick.  As much as he didn’t want to puke inside this girl’s shirt, he could feel it coming.  It wasn’t an ‘if’; it was a ‘when’.

As the girl continued running across campus, she was about to cross another small walkway.  Much to her surprise, though, this walkway would be putting an end to her dash towards her practice.  As she approached the walkway itself, her ankle hit a bent sign, similar to the one Fran had stepped on earlier that day.  The point of the sign struck her ankle, and she began to trip.  As she began to lean forward as she fell, the point started digging into her skin.  The thin skin around her ankle was easily punctured by the sign and started drawing blood from her.  She screamed as she fell, in pain from the sign’s digging.

As Jim was sure he was about to throw up, he felt a massive shaking happen around him.  Her breasts were moving, but much more drastically than they were before.  Above him, he could hear a deafening scream, as if the girl carrying him had been struck with some sort of pain.  Shaking his head, he tried to figure out what happened, but he would figure it out before he’d have time to think about it.  From above him, the light quickly changed from sky to ground and grass. 

As the girl fell onto the ground, her breasts retracted and expanded, sending her passenger flying out of her top and onto the grass in front of her face.  Not noticing him, she looked back and tried to grab at her ankle, but a surge of pain swept through her body and she screamed again.  Looking down when she could open her eyes, she noticed blood on her ankle.

As Jim landed on the grass, his nausea had caught up with him and he began to vomit right into the field.  After a minute or two, he finished and tried to look around.  He was near a walkway on campus, but there weren’t any buildings nearby.  As he looked, his ears were deafened by a scream from behind him.  Quickly turning himself around, keeping off his bad leg, he saw his captor from before.  The towering red-haired cheerleader was now on the ground, tears running down her face.  She was trying to grab at her foot.  Looking that way, Jim gasped as he saw her wound.  One of the signs had nearly impaled her ankle, and blood was running out from where the sign was sticking in.

Jim looked at her for a moment and then back at the wound.  The sight of her frightened him to death, but she was badly hurt, and there was no one else around.  His arms slightly shivering, he began to hobble his way over to her, hopeful that he could help her out…

 

Chapter End Notes:

As Jim approaches the girl, will he be able to contact and help her out?  Or will someone else come along to help instead?